Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Yes, both talents are useless unless you take one of the 2 talents that EVERYONE WILL BE TAKING. That makes them...you know, not at all useless. And even then, I've hit 10 stacks in less than 12 minutes(I think 8 minutes is my record). Just because you don't have a mount doesn't mean you NEVER MOVE between lanes, the lack of mount doesn't actually glue you to a single lane the whole game, afterall.
    Somebody is upset it seems, keep assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Somebody is upset it seems, keep assuming.
    He's not wrong though, no one in their right mind wouldn't be taking one of the Essence collecting boosts at 4, between the two of them they make up over 90% in master league, 80% overall. You just pick which one you like more, the other two talents are complete trash.

I am actually slightly surprised not to see tuning for Dehaka in this upcoming update. Then again, they might want to gather more data before changing his low-performing talents.

Considering his proposed utility in competitive matches, this might be the most balanced hero release in a very long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    He's not wrong though, no one in their right mind wouldn't be taking one of the Essence collecting boosts at 4, between the two of them they make up over 90% in master league, 80% overall. You just pick which one you like more, the other two talents are complete trash.
    Show me where was I arguing against that.

I just said I prefer Primal Aggression because it allows me to take Numbing Eruption when I think I will need it (It is rather good talent), while also providing other benefits. Over last 5 posts I am trying to get my point across: Level 1 talents are bad without taking One-Who-Collects or Hero Stalker = Bad design = I don't like it.

Is comprehension a rare trait nowadays? You disagree? Fine, just stop assuming you know how I play AND berating my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I am actually slightly surprised not to see tuning for Dehaka in this upcoming update. Then again, they might want to gather more data before changing his low-performing talents.
    Wasn't both Li-Ming and Xul nerfed two weeks after their releases? I know that pull in on Orb was removed rather quickly, but the bigger changes are coming out just now and Xul got only his numbers tweaked and Cursed Strike not affecting minions and mercenaries as far as I remember.

Other heroes received changes only after they were available in tournaments, which is 2 weeks from live server release plus some extra time. I think it took over month to buff Lunara and Greymane is hardly changed, he only got some minor Gilnean Cocktail talent nerfs.

Dehaka himself is fine though, it is just his talents are underwhelming.

Show me where was I arguing against that.

I just said I prefer Primal Aggression because it allows me to take Numbing Eruption when I think I will need it (It is rather good talent), while also providing other benefits. Over last 5 posts I am trying to get my point across: Level 1 talents are bad without taking One-Who-Collects or Hero Stalker = Bad design = I don't like it.
    You can argue that it's a bad design, but the fact of the matter is, the design exists. Since the non-essence tier 2 talents are trash, in the current state, there's never a reason to not take one of the tier 1 collection talents, which is part of what you were arguing against. Just because you don't like the design doesn't mean those tier 1 talents should not be taken(which, again, is very much what you were arguing) since the tier 2 essence talents, in the current state, WILL be taken by the vast majority of players, in all modes, in all ranks. Your argument has been that you should not take Enhanced Agility/Tissue Regeneration because it forces you to take One Who Collects/Hero Stalker, which is a "bad design". But, since, again, the vast majority of players(including you, most of the time) are taking them anyway(cause the alternatives are trash), that removes the drawback you are listing as the reason to not take Enhanced Agi/Tiss Regen, bad design or not. If Blizzard changes the tier 2 talents to where there's actually something worth taking over the Essence talents, then, yes, the "bad design" will cause issues, cause the tier 1 collection talents aren't good without the tier 2 essence talents. But in the current design, the tier 2 essence talents are pretty much mandatory no matter WHAT tier 1 talent you take, thus you can't really dismiss the tier 1 collection talents, as you have been doing, solely on the basis that they require a tier 2 essence talent to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Post*
    Why do I even bother.

I said everything I wanted to say, just keep disregarding all the previous reasoning I made before to suit what you want to say. It appears forums are not for discussing how to improve something, but to state opinions and argue about them later. Good to know.

That talent is awesome, the thing is...by the time you get it, the game is probably near the end(if it even gets that far at all). Kinda takes away a lot of the appeal.
    Aye. Should be on an earlier tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Why do I even bother.

I said everything I wanted to say, just keep disregarding all the previous reasoning I made before to suit what you want to say. It appears forums are not for discussing how to improve something, but to state opinions and argue about them later. Good to know.
    You stated a build. You dismissed a superior talent choice because "it requires one of 2 specific later talents to work". Then...you suggest taking one of those 2 specific later talents, the same talents that the vast majority of players will be taking as well. When questioned about this, you back peddled on your original statement and start talking about "bad design", even though that design is basically irrelevant to the talent choices. I've done nothing but respond to your exact words, mate.

Is he 10k gold yet? I'm a completionist and sitting on 40k gold but don't think it is worth 15k.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Is he 10k gold yet? I'm a completionist and sitting on 40k gold but don't think it is worth 15k.
    He should have gone 10k this week. I haven't checked for myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    He is on EU at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    He is on EU at least.
    Just got out of a game, can confirm he's reduced. Have at it!

Somebody explain to me how I could obtain this character / how long it would take and if it would cost money? I have never played that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Somebody explain to me how I could obtain this character / how long it would take and if it would cost money? I have never played that game.
    It would cost $10 real money, or 10000 gold. You get gold by winning matches and doing daily "quests"(these unlock at player lvl 6, and reward between 200 and 800 gold, depending on which quest you get). You also get gold by leveling up your account, which you do simply by playing. You get 1k gold at player lvl 2, 1k at player lvl 4, then 2k at 8 and 10, then another 2k at 20 and every 5 levels after. You can also get gold by leveling individual heroes, 500 gold for getting a hero to 5(goes pretty quick), and 750 gold for getting one to 9(does not go so quick). So if you wanted to unlock the character without spending real money, you could probably do it reasonably quickly, just get all the free heroes to lvl 5, which should also get you the 2k from hitting player lvl 4, as well as unlocking the dailies, plus whatever you got from winning games.

Dehaka is currently $5.

Hopefully they reduce the gold cost next. I rarely ever see him in play.