Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Aryans (practically all of Europe), Hamites (The Middle East and some of Africa including Egypt), and Semites.

According to this site and google anyway.
    Europeans aren't aryan.

This thread...holy fuck. I can't even.

Percentage scale wise, Caucasians have always been a minority globally compared to certain other groups. But guess what? There are a whole bunch of variations of Caucasian that you don't take into account, like...Arabs, North Africans, and even many ethnic groups in India. (I know it blows your mind, but despite a darker skin tone, many Indian ethnic groups are actually Caucasian and they always been so). There are a whole bunch more in Latin America and so on (I know, the fact that many Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans and so on are white probably blow your little mind too.

Furthermore areas where European ethnicities are naturally dominant continue being so and will continue being so for the foreseeable future.

Also when it comes to the immediate and imminent "extinction" of racial groups...American Indians and Aboriginals would like to say Hi, before the last 2 of them dies or get re-categorized due to generations of intermarriage White.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The only way to prevent the white race from dying out is for white people to be so obnoxious and irritating that nobody else would ever want to have kids with them. Judging by the OP, you guys are well on your way there. Well played white people, well played.
    Well this is racist lol.

It doesn't get any more racist than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    This thread...holy fuck. I can't even.

Percentage scale wise, Caucasians have always been a minority globally compared to certain other groups. But guess what? There are a whole bunch of variations of Caucasian that you don't take into account, like...Arabs, North Africans, and even many ethnic groups in India. (I know it blows your mind, but despite a darker skin tone, many Indian ethnic groups are actually Caucasian and they always been so).
    ... You're one of those who refuse to call arabs and northern africans as that, in the past. You've refered to them as "brown people". Make your fucking mind up some time. You can't just go "OH WELL THEY'RE NOT CAUCASIAN, THEY'RE BROWN PEOPLE" at one point and then now "THEY'RE CAUCASIAN", holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    ... You're one of those who refuse to call arabs as that, in the past. You've refered to them as "brown people". Make your fucking mind up some time. You can't just go "OH WELL THEY'RE NOT CAUCASIAN" at one point and then now "THEY'RE CAUCASIAN", holy shit.
    What? I'm fairly sure you are either confusing me with someone or you are imagining things, or you read something out of context that was intended to be ironic. I'm somewhere between completely and utterly sure I would have never said something that dumb.

Semites are Caucasian.

Deleted
    What? I'm fairly sure you are either confusing me with someone or you are imagining things. I'm somewhere between completely and utterly sure I would have never said something that dumb.
    No, I'm not. I've said arabs and north africans are caucasian and you're one of those who have gone on about how they're "brown people".

No, I'm not.
    Link then.

10+ Year Old Account
    But, jews are white.
    When doing a Gene mapping of a person of (Hebrew) Decent. They typically have European of some various kind, A smidget of Southern African/New Asian and Arabic (Of some Kind). Keep in mind the wide diversity of Southern African and Arabic races. So Yes/No. But keep in mind that if you map an African American or European American the chances that they are 100% anything is very unlikely as well.

There is some good quality anti white people racism in this thread, but that's okay, you can't be racist to a white person #WLM
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    The slaves and peasants will beat the kings and scientists with time, by out-fucking them. Peasants breed like rabbits because that's their only survival mechanism, while the elite spend their time either in hedonism or in scientific and philosophical enlightenment. Whites now being under attack by their former slave races is just history repeating itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    It doesn't get any more racist than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    The slaves and peasants will beat the kings and scientists with time, by out-fucking them. Peasants breed like rabbits because that's their only survival mechanism, while the elite spend their time either in hedonism or in scientific and philosophical enlightenment. Whites now being under attack by their former slave races is just history repeating itself.
    Nope, I was wrong, it does get more racist than that.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-03-17 at 10:16 AM.

OP have you ever read anything about Genetics?

If you did you would have known that by now...
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    Nope, I was wrong, it does get more racist than that.
    Nothing I said was racist. If historical facts strike to you as offensive, then that's your problem, not mine.

The ruling caste, regardless of race, doesn't multiply like the working caste does, because they are secure in their lives through their wealth, armies, power, and so on. They're apex predators.

Peasants on the other hand have historically always needed a lot of kids. The children take care of the parents when the parents are old. Generations all live in the same houses. Like rabbits, who have no other defense against time and nature than to multiply faster than they're getting destroyed.

Whites in Europe 'cba' to make kids. The mixed race immigrants on the other hand breed like rabbits. Whites know they are giving their position away, and they do it willingly, because simply they 'cba'.
    Last edited by mmoc92c203c636; 2016-03-17 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    And this is important why?

7+ Year Old Account
    Also when it comes to the immediate and imminent "extinction" of racial groups...American Indians and Aboriginals would like to say Hi, before the last 2 of them dies or get re-categorized due to generations of intermarriage White.
    Except Natives here do have generous programs that pay all their costs and gives them their own land to start a family. I don't see why they wouldn't get financial incentives to replace themselves. If they don't already.

Nothing I said was racist. If historical facts strike to you as offensive, then that's your problem, not mine.
    You are calling all races other than whites slave races who's only way of survival is to breed like rabbits while the white "elite" is busy enlightening the world.

How is that not racist??

Deleted
    Your post was kinda bs tho

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    You can and you can get negative effects as well. Its such a taboo to talk about science that I am not going to go in depth so rather then address the sticky subjects that start eugenics talks lets go with bone structure...

The negro of africa posses denser bones then any of species of homo sapiens. This makes them more resistant to breaks and fracture then most other species. Skeletal structures also vary.

It would be interesting to study the gains and losses from interbreeding between the races but sadly I can't think of any place that would be able to get funding for it.
    Wtf? There's only one species of homo sapien. The species itself IS homo sapien, and it's genetic variation is already extremely narrow because it got bottle necked 70,000 years ago. Frankly we need MORE interracial breeding not less.

I think the whites will separate at some point. White males do not date black females almost ever. Its almost non existent. Meanwhile everyone wants to date white females, sorry but this is not fair trade. As a white male I don't see any upside in this.