Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Feminism Offline: Its good for society.

Many complain about the feminine activists online such as Anita Sarkeesian but what about those offline? Women offline are more sexualized than on the Internet. On billboards for clothing lines to even redundant stuff like cheeseburgers from Hardees but not only being sexualized, women are commonly abused. Some countries allow men to beat to even kill their wives. They also allow mentally abuse them by taking their money, children and items of worth [cars, houses, etc] and stress them out to the point of suicide. Feminism also supports other movements such as BLM, LGBT [not discussing sexuality but using as an example], and the CM. Why would you want to take stuff like this away from people? They're making a change in the world for the better.

Just ask yourself, what are men as a whole really suffering together? They don't get overly sexualized on TV, Clothes and in Music. They don't get commonly abused as women.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2016-03-16 at 10:49 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Many complain about the feminine activists online such as Anita Sarkeesian but what about those offline? Women offline are more sexualized than on the Internet. On billboards for clothing lines to even redundant stuff like cheeseburgers from Hardees but not only being sexualized, women are commonly abused. Some countries allow men to beat to even kill their wives. They also allow mentally abuse them by taking their money, children and items of worth [cars, houses, etc] and stress them out to the point of suicide. Feminism also supports other movements such as BLM, LGBT [not discussing sexuality but using as an example], and the CM. Why would you want to take stuff like this away from people? They're making a change in the world for the better.

Citations needed.

I remember there was an MRA in Toronto to talk about depression and suicide. One guy there was going because his friend had recently committed suicide. He was screamed at, insulted, and took all kinds of verbal abuse. The only reason he was not physically assaulted was because the Police were holding back the feminist horde.

I'm sure the irony of how you're defending 'offline feminism' due to the deliberate, malicious misrepresentations of reality you accept because of said 'offline feminism' is completely lost on you.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I remember there was an MRA in Toronto to talk about depression and suicide. One guy there was going because his friend had recently committed suicide. He was screamed at, insulted, and took all kinds of verbal abuse. The only reason he was not physically assaulted was because the Police were holding back the feminist horde.
    If someone have mental health problems, the last place to go is to a MRA seminar, or an Amway one.

The women's sexual liberation movement was feminism. Which fought for and won the right for women to express their sexuality in a society that otherwise had come to expect women to keep it to themselves.

This whole "rarara skimpy clothes, rarara all sex is rape" thing is not feminism. It's liberal puritanism. I.e. the regressive left.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    If someone have mental health problems, the last place to go is to a MRA seminar, or an Amway one.
    If someone is looking for equality the last people to consult is feminists.

Source?
    10chars.

ITT: -citation needed-

Source?
    10chars.
    I'll pull up the youtube video.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I see that what outraged you the most there wasn't that a vulnerable man was mocked by feminists, but that he'd attend an MRA meeting. Proving the poster's point, as if this thread didn't have enough irony in it already.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    I bet that you are just the one and same person who keeps switching between different accounts and post "controversial" skewed subjects/topics in favor of starting a ruckus.

OT: Feminism is a collective grouping ; Ya can't just put everything in one group. But i guess that reasoning is above yer head.

Do you have more information on said thing?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Most of the feminists I met were fat brain-washed girls who weren't attractive so they couldn't actually find a man for themselves and no one wanted them.
    They are usually very vulgar and when you're trying to prove them wrong they're panicking and yelling or changing discussion topic.

Other girls have zero problems with that. Though I've met some smart real feminists, and the discussion was going well, but as I said, it's a rare case...

The message is the same regardless of the medium.
    Online feminism is not a branch of it in the sense that liberal feminism, or radical feminism, or anarcofeminism is.

Deleted
    Source?
    10chars.
    Also, this applies to you yourself, as well. But yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    I bet that you are just the one and same person who keeps switching between different accounts and post "controversial" skewed subjects/topics in favor of starting a ruckus.

OT: Feminism is a collective grouping ; Ya can't just put everything in one group. But i guess that reasoning is above yer head.
    I only have one account, why would I need another?

Here is the video on the event.

Not nearly as uncommon as you might think. The verbal abuse thrown around is mostly "AHAHA MALE TEARS" or "WOMEN ATTEMPT IT MORE" or my favorite "KILL ALL MEN"

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I see that what outraged you the most there wasn't that a vulnerable man was mocked by feminists, but that he'd attend an MRA meeting. Proving the poster's point, as if this thread didn't have enough irony in it already.
    Do you really think that being told that you are a ''beta'' and that women are evil is going to help anyone ?

BTW, our Canadian MRAs have bright idea like ''blocking high traffic bridge at rush hour by climbing on the superstructure''