Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    But everyone is the chosen one for there class
    The PC can still be the most important character without being the only important character. It works for every other class hall.

Looks like there've been a couple more changes to the class intro, this time within the Scenario.

You now start the scenario flying alongside Saurfang, taking fel cannon fire.

Saurfang is shot down, landing in parts unknown, while the player character banks and lands on a familiar looking part of the Broken Shore... inhabited by Vrykul fighting Demons. Obviously you jump right in.

A few lines of dialogue to make it sound like the Vyrkul are waiting specifically for you, but still the same basic cop-out to explain why you would get yourself killed for a group of random Vrykul.

There is also a new sub-boss before the BBEG Malgalor.

At least I think he's new, haven't done the scenario in awhile.

The rest of the scenario continues as normal, and no sign of Saurfang, so I suppose he just hearths back to Orgrimmar. I haven't done the Alliance version, but I imagine it's about the same.

Overall impression: Still needs work.
    I don't like it, and hope it continues to see changes. The Vrykul introduction was strained before, but this doesn't really make it better. You should be fighting alongside some of your own faction, or at the very least looking for Saurfang/Trollbane. Instead, you're like a victim of ADHD, see Demons, forget about your close friend and get killed fighting them.

Sure, not like my friend is missing out there or anything...

I think it still needs a few more adjustments, and better introduction of the Vrykul/reason for joining them; right now the whole thing still feels disconjoined.

- - - Updated - - -

Also (again I haven't done the scenario in awhile), I believe Odyn's introduction is new, he actually get's up, walks forward and roars before plopping his ass back down and looking eternally bored.

Dying always was my strong suit.