World of Warcraft, now and future

Hi

Watching the new movie trailer making me really excited to watch it, cant wait and its making me want to play WoW again as well!
    Only last time I played I didnt do much so didnt enjoy my time... Struggled to find a guild I felt involved with, alls I really did was clicked all my followers daily (chore), few LFG dungeons, LFR and PvP... Only reason I did PvP was because people were telling me to gear up I should stop LFG & LFR and just PvP because its better gear even for PVE so meh.

What are you currently enjoying in WoW and what are you most excited for in Legion?

Help me enjoy the game I once loved again.. or try, Im enjoyin GW2 abit more atm but miss some features WoW has that GW2 doesnt like the holy trinity system.

Why have you come here? All they do here is bash wow and destroy and love you once had for the game. They will extrapolate every flaw of the trailer, every mistep of the expansion and in the end you too will come to hate wow. Just play the game and forget MMO-Champion, forget this place, this name and this face enjoy wow while you still can!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, ignore the community is a good start. Then you should try to make your objectives straight. Personally I don't think the quest for power is the most interesting thing. Which kind of put aside all those LFG/LFR/PVP you're talking about. Collecting provides you a lot of pleasure and satisfaction. You still need to play with other player to get some of those things. Getting power can be cool and also useful, but I think you can burn out pretty quickly if you just do that.
    Personally, as usual, what I really enjoy is the incredible art and specifically the music, which can only be experienced when playing the game alone. Group content is not great to enjoy all the beautiful architecture they created, you don't have time to watch and wander around.

Once you collected a lot of stuff and keep doing it, it all feels absolutely enjoyable to play and to have fun as long as you want doing any content, you feel satisfied and since the game is good, it's all good.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-03-28 at 05:25 PM.

I really enjoy playing vanilla on a private server, I don't really like WOD. Unsure about Legion but I'm very much looking forward to a high quality private TBC server.

None of us can really help much in the department of bringing your love of the game back. I would suggest changing what activities you're involved with in game or take a break and come back again at some later point.

With that said I like the comment about collecting things, whether it be mounts, titles, pets, gear, etc. If you like being a special snowflake then collecting things will make you that kind of player. If you don't care about being some special snowflake collecting things can still satisfy you with the process and/or challenge of getting said things.