Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Problem i see for Lewis and Ric is that they have to pit again, there is no way ultra and super softs will last till the end unless they are lucky with tyre management.

Deleted
    Riciardo had enough space though if you look at it again.

I thought Lewis cut him off proper but he left enough space.

Edit: Looks like stewards agree.

It's hard to say if the ultras will go to the end as we've never seen them in race before. If Ricciardo is good with his tyres, the reds have a chance to last. But yes it should be close. Perez and Vettel don't have to worry as such.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

It seems amazing after all the talk of Mercedes vs Ferrari this season, while it is a Ferrari engine, it's Red Bull that are taking a win and challenging the Mercs next race.

- - - Updated - - -

Also after last year and all the shit he has had this year Lewis deserves this. If he can bring it home it's a huge boost. I'd prefer it if Rosberg just kinda drove straight into the harbour but I guess this will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda glad Lewis's bad luck landed on Rosberg today.

Lewis has had pretty bad luck. Ricciardo, too. I'm glad it's them two battling it out in the front.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

The Red Bulls tyres seem to have died now anyway, losing a second a lap to Lewis currently

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda nice seeing a Force India doing decent again.

Deleted
    Get in there Lewis!

Alonso beat Rosberg? Lolwut

Hulk too! haha nice!
    Last edited by mmoc65d0fc37ab; 2016-05-29 at 02:02 PM.

Lol Rosberg got done by Hulkenburg

10+ Year Old Account
    So the ultra's seemed to last longer than the supers or was that just Ric giving up on trying to get 1st? LOL Rosberg got passed and Ric is pissed.

Bet if any other driver had done what Lewis did they would get penalized. Seriously starting to think there is some favoritism bullshit going on here. I mean Italy last year he escapes the whole tire pressure situation and yet in Brazil Massa got disqualified? Anyways rant over and well done to Perez for an amazing 3rd. And good job to Alonso as well for keeping Rosberg behind him.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-29 at 02:11 PM.

Ricciardo is pissed but I can't help but feel, given his past record, if he did have a perfect pitstop, on those supersofts, he would've pushed hard to defend Lewis and end up with a puncture, anyway.
    2nd place still great work.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, pretty cringe worthy interview by Brundle.
    "I don't wanna talk about the race, to be honest."
    "What happened with the pit stop?"
    7. Years. Later.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Ric didn't make the call that's even worse for them to not have the tyres ready....

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    So Ric didn't make the call that's even worse for them to not have the tyres ready....
    Exactly. With the shit luck of Spain and calls like this, honestly, it's either incredibly bad luck or one can't help but feel like they want to shun Verstappen into that #1 car. I'd be curious to see how the strategies would've played out if Max didn't crash out.
    7. Years. Later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariselea View Post
    Ricciardo is pissed but I can't help but feel, given his past record, if he did have a perfect pitstop, on those supersofts, he would've pushed hard to defend Lewis and end up with a puncture, anyway.
    2nd place still great work.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, pretty cringe worthy interview by Brundle.
    "I don't wanna talk about the race, to be honest."
    "What happened with the pit stop?"
    I would have gotten up and punched him personally. Probably one of the many reasons why I'm never gonna be an F1 driver

Gangsta Beibs was so cringeworthy. Race was awesome, I was hoping it would start pouring down 10 laps from the end but was not to be, gutted for Ricciardo!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Gangsta Beibs was so cringeworthy. Race was awesome, I was hoping it would start pouring down 10 laps from the end but was not to be, gutted for Ricciardo!
    Haha yea they were showing shots of him throughout the race and was like who the hell is that? What a life! Going to the Monaco GP is definitely on the bucket list.
    7. Years. Later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariselea View Post
    Haha yea they were showing shots of him throughout the race and was like who the hell is that? What a life! Going to the Monaco GP is definitely on the bucket list.
    A buddy of mine was there, posting pictures with Vettel and Alonso just to rub it in, from what I gather it's quite affordable (I suppose if you set aside travelling costs) and he's been a few times, I've still yet to go to a GP. I'd love to go Monaco, beautiful place and the track is incredible.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Man, seeing this thread is the one reason why I miss not having cable anymore .. but to be more accurate, before even that, I missed SPEED Channel actually covering anything but "NASCAR NATION" 24/7, all day, every day. Sigh.