10+ Year Old Account

Hundreds rally against fascism, racism in Ljubljana

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20..._135204782.htm

LJUBLJANA, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Hundreds of people gathered on Saturday in downtown Congress Square here in a protest against fascism and racism, calling on the government to change its refugee policy and open Slovenia's borders.

Protesters including a number of refugees and asylum seekers displayed signs reading "Stop war in Syria," "Open the borders," "Decolonise Europe," "Stop to systemic discrimination," "Patriotism? What about humanitarianism?"

They demanded withdrawing army from the border with Croatia and removing the razor wire fence from the border, as well as a more open policy towards refugees.

The rally was organized by the civil society outfit Aktivni drzavljan and endorsed by the opposition United Left (ZL) and numerous organisations, according to the Slovenian Press Agency (STA).

A number of prominent individuals showed up, including former President Milan Kucan, former human rights ombudsman and current ZL deputy Matjaz Hanzek, musician N'Toko, gay rights activist Mitja Blazic and psychologist Gabi Vogrincic, STA said in its report.
    Need a lot more of these to counter the dangerous right wing extremists.

Deleted
    OPEN THE BORDERS ​we want easy and free money too

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If the Anti-Fa is against you, you might doing something right for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Everything is fucking fascist nowdays lol. Slovenia should remove the razor fence and put it on our border tbh

Deleted
    we just need an other big war so people start hatting fascism more imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    we just need an other big war so people start hatting fascism more imo
    which would be an irony pt.2 since people lived better in the Reich then the commie USSR which lefties tend to idolize in recent years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    which would be an irony pt.2 since people lived better in the Reich then the commie USSR which lefties tend to idolize in recent years
    yeah ok , now google quality of life per city not depth

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that there are still nutters in Europe (albeit only a few hundred) calling for open immigration from Syria. Didn't the first 1.2 million arrivals teach them anything?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    I can't believe that there are still nutters in Europe (albeit only a few hundred) calling for open immigration from Syria. Didn't the first 1.2 million arrivals teach them anything?
    I have visited France couple years ago- not only was it damn dirty, north africans and such caused trouble wherever I would go- and that was prior to the ME wars. My Berlin family fears also.
    A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

It is both scary and funny at the same time how terms "racist" and "facist" lost all their meanings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats actuly wrongly reported:
    http://www.24ur.com/novice/slovenija...stem-casu.html

The immigrant workers are protesting for slovenija to open up the borders. Not slovenians.
    Don't sweat the details!!!