Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    We dumped the war on drugs on them...

- - - Updated - - -

No, that's your interpretation of seeing a woman running for president. GOP litteraly used that as a reason to select Palin as VP.
    Maybe mexico and guatemala should've worked to bring more prosperity to their country and jobs rather then offer tax breaks to their citizens if they instead work in the united states? So far they've proven to be enabling countries and not part of the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    maybe i have some brain damage so im not the best communicator but if you cant understand simple things like "Illegal" and "Legal" are two different things maybe you have the more serious problem

people are calling Immigrants and Illegal Immigrants the same thing
    Hey man, if you think that is bad I can sell you a Texas text book that describes the slave trade as "immigration".

well thats part of history it's no longer happening well not in Western Countries

if it was still happening i would hope they would change the definitions used.... but to go back into history books and use Political Correctness to edit/filter History would be insane
    I said Texas... you know... Texas....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Mexico and Guatemala basically dump all their low-skilled poor onto the United States, but it's racist to point that fact out. Both are failed states with lots of violence that will never improve because they dump their problems on America.
    No they don't. There's more opportunity here because of the size and production the US has compared to their states. Until you realize that the only way the US can curb immigration is to directly invest in Central American countries, then you are just ideologically masturbating.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Australia is cracking down on illegal immigrants k

oh yeah so you wanna use the argument because illegal immigrants are already here "this means we should not make it harder for MORE illegal immigrants to enter the country" derrp logic

CLAP CLAP you have out done yourself

- - - Updated - - -

well thats part of history it's no longer happening well not in Western Countries

if it was still happening i would hope they would change the definitions used.... but to go back into history books and use Political Correctness to edit/filter History would be insane
    No one said we shouldn't prevent more illegals from entering, but an expensive wall covering 1000 miles of terrain isn't the solution. The cartel has proven it know how to tunnel and I'm sure they'd find ways around, we need a real solution to keep the real criminals out and a 50 foot tall wall for showmanship spread across parts of the border isn't the answer, again unless you want to move here and pay for that non-solution with your own tax-payer dollars.

And yes, like I already told you, Australia is cracking down on immigration, but before you insist we deport our 11 million already here go ahead and kick the 50,000 you have already there.... Just saying the first thing that falls out of your mouth at a podium in a political setting doesn't make it a viable solution or strategy no matter how many time he says it or how many times you "clap clap" in a forum. Still no idea why you're clapping, is it like a filler for substance?

Because these stupid niggas are in denial and can't accept that there racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Because these stupid niggas are in denial and can't accept that there racist.

Even in California prisons they separate the Hispanics into 3 groups, nortenios, surrenenos, and border brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Not smarter or more wealthy.. or just generally better people. But hotter, sure, i'll give you that one.
    It varies. There's plenty of 'hot' Caucasians varying from 'decent' to 'smoking hot' going by conventional beauty standards. The same can be applied to Latinos but bias may come into play because they're seen as more 'exotic' by many.

Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body.

Anything and everything is racist anymore, the far left have abused the word so much it has little meaning. The pseudoscience-sociology definition of racism that added power dynamics is what started its downfall.
    Last edited by infinit; 2016-04-08 at 07:15 AM.

Deleted
    I guess it's that whole building a wall thing to keep them out because they're rapists.

Let's be real: The wall will never happen.

Having said that, I still support Donald Trump because he's the only one with a foreign policy and defense policy that I agree with. People on the left like to cite how much our "defense" budget has ballooned since the Clinton years, but Trump's the only one talking about reducing it and using the savings to provide better Medicare and Social Security. As for foreign policy, he's the only one NOT trying to get the US involved in another quagmire in the middle east by supporting "rebels." Can we, for once, stop supporting people that actively try to kill us once we help them take out their dictator? Frankly, I find it appalling that we're willing to support Al-Nusra (an affiliate of Al-Qaeda) over Assad. He may be a dick to his people, but at least he didn't send people to fly planes into our buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by pjongjongjeng View Post
    I guess it's that whole building a wall thing to keep them out because they're rapists.
    He said Illegal immigrants, its not only Mexicans crossing the Mexican border, everybody and their mama is illegally immigrating over our southern border, carrying god knows what with them.

Well, my sister got her citizenship and will be able to vote, another vote against this blonde cuck.

Deathmaster of Defilers of Arathor - Emerald Dream - US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    He said Illegal immigrants, its not only Mexicans crossing the Mexican border, everybody and their mama is illegally immigrating over our southern border, carrying god knows what with them.
    Ok, so he thinks ALL immigrants are rapists and need to be kept out. That makes it better and doesn't sound racist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pjongjongjeng View Post
    Ok, so he thinks ALL immigrants are rapists and need to be kept out. That makes it better and doesn't sound racist at all.
    All illegals need to be kept out, yes. Hence the word illegal.

The boarder of the country is the boarder of the county, his views aren't racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    All illegals need to be kept out, yes. Hence the word illegal.
    "kept out" makes it sound like the enter illegally, but most of them enter legally and overstay.