Completely Hiding Subforums?

I don't know where else to post this, nowhere really seems super appropriate, so I'll just try here.

Is there any way to completely hide sub forums from my view? Not just deny entry with the Block Site add-on, for example, but completely hide them and any posts from these forums on the front page (because of the recent forum posts widget)?

Would greatly improve my experience with this forum if I could pick and choose what I wanted to appear.

You can hide posts from specific forums in the Recent Posts box on the frontpage by clicking the Forum Filters button in the lower left corner of it.

As for the hiding individual forums entirely from the forum list, I don't think you can do that. You can however collapse any of the forum sections by clicking the little arrow in the top right corner of each section's header. I hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You can hide posts from specific forums in the Recent Posts box on the frontpage by clicking the Forum Filters button in the lower left corner of it.

As for the hiding individual forums entirely from the forum list, I don't think you can do that. You can however collapse any of the forum sections by clicking the little arrow in the top right corner of each section's header. I hope that helps!
    Thanks, I suppose that works well enough.