Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I've never paid for sex but honestly I don't see what's so bad about it.
    The way I see it, it's better to pay for what you want than to be stuck with something you don't. Besides, you're not supposed to pay for sex. You're supposed to pay them to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    she's not fat or ugly. i've seen her once or twice in the picture thread, she's a rather average looking white girl.

i don't mean that as an insult, btw. i describe myself as average too...
    Do you have a link?

Deleted
    our society is a sissy one , it used to be normal for a father and a son to go to a hooker together , maybe you wouldnt be scared of feminist if you followed your ancestors

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    our society is a sissy one , it used to be normal for a father and a son to go to a hooker together , maybe you wouldnt be scared of feminist if you followed your ancestors
    That's just disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'd say looks are not really important since you stop paying much attention to them soon after getting to know a person well. Or, at least, it is how it works for me. Although, arguably, it is important in creating an attraction in the first place, so if you aren't physically attracted to someone, chances are you will be less interested in getting to know them better and have a less chance to discover their personality.
    this is pretty much the point i was trying to make.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It's equivalent to prostitution, so I am not categorically against it. As long as no one was coerced into that profession I don't see an issue. Consent is consent. Wanting to have sex with someone because you like them or because they're paying you are equally valid IMO.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Theres no difference between paying for date to get sex and just flat out paying for sex, it just cuts out the middle man.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Theres no difference between paying for date to get sex and just flat out paying for sex, it just cuts out the middle man.
    Spoken like someone who only dates in an attempt to have sex. I hope at least you are honest about your intentions with prospective partners.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    "Bible"? Lmfao, I'm not religious, I just hate people who pay for sex. It's pathetic.
    Is there something wrong with the women making money from this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Is there something wrong with the women making money from this?
    she didn't mention the one giving the sex since she probably thinks the woman is the victim in all this what with having the awful duty of giving the blowjob for money. THE HORROR!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    Do you have a link?
    nope, it was ages ago that i saw it. maybe as far back as 2014?

not sure, just remember that i saw it, and i'm pretty good at remembering faces.

i also think she one time accidentally posted one of her boobs.

There's nothing served by trying to pry into what Tiili looks like.

Trying to imply that she must be fat or ugly because she disagrees with your point of view is an idiotic argument to make. It's not even an argument really.

That being said, I have no strong opinion on the issue beyond saying that I personally don't have a lot of respect for men who have to pay for sex. It would negatively affect my view of a male friend if he was so inept/desperate he had to pay a woman to do anything with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    Our society is a "sissy one" because people don't go to hookers with their children? Not only is it a silly "insult" towards society, it also doesn't make sense because it's not a bad thing.

This thread is awesome. Especially someone from Sweden pushing their countries ethics/morals/laws onto everyone else. Sex with minors is legal in certain parts of the world, perhaps they should stand on their soap box also and declare everyone else "scum" for not agreeing with them.

Anyway, we all pay for it.

Getting a Rub'n'tug is far more ethical than a man and women lying to each other for the sake of money & sex. At the end of the day, everyone pays for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Anyway, we all pay for it.

Getting a Rub'n'tug is far more ethical than a man and women lying to each other for the sake of money & sex. At the end of the day, everyone pays for it.
    Not really true, but hey, if it makes you feel better about how you've got to get yours, have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Not really true, but hey, if it makes you feel better about how you've got to get yours, have at it.
    Actually I'm happily married, and have been for many years.

My comment was not related to myself and I'm not one to judge others based solely on my own point of view or experiences. A concept many seem to struggle with. But in classic MMO (actually Internet in general) fashion, you're very quick to judge.

Supporting my wife and Kids isn't strictly "paying for it" because there's more to our marriage than just sex. But, there's plenty of guys out there who'll drop a few hundred (or more) dollars on Dinner, Drinks, flower, Jewelry etc for the sole purpose of having sex... and there's plenty of girls out there willing to accept those gifts in exchange for sex. Yet for some reason, society draws the morality line at prostitution even though it amounts to the same thing.
    Last edited by Dakara; 2016-03-21 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    Being fake with each other as explained above is pathetic. More so.
    It isn't fake if you don't pay for it though. It is kinda sad you don't know that or think that the only honest way is paying upfront.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    There's nothing served by trying to pry into what Tiili looks like.

Trying to imply that she must be fat or ugly because she disagrees with your point of view is an idiotic argument to make. It's not even an argument really.

That being said, I have no strong opinion on the issue beyond saying that I personally don't have a lot of respect for men who have to pay for sex. It would negatively affect my view of a male friend if he was so inept/desperate he had to pay a woman to do anything with him.
    talking about hookers is a bait to make women with bad interpersonal relationships mad

To be fair, giving in to coercion doesn't take a single bit of responsibility off you for doing whatever you were coerced to do.
    Depends on the method of coercion used.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but, in my opinion, the coerced, as long as they had a say in the matter, takes full responsibility for their actions as well. If someone coerced me to kill someone else through sweet talk, I'm pretty sure the judge wouldn't let me go home just because I was coerced to do it and didn't do it by my own initiative.
    What about being coerced into steeling some bread by threats to kill your family?

7+ Year Old Account
    I had a massage once, the nice young lady asked if i wanted a happy ending..

I said yes..

She handed me a box of tissues and said she'd be back in 10 mins..