Hillary supporting liberal hipster movment is what is destroying America

Honestly how can you vote for a this woman? Number one issue she belongs in prison for the crimes she has committed. Nixon deleted 18 minuets of audio this criminal deleted a server worth of treasonous emails. Resigning from a cabinet position because of alligations against you should be grounds enough that you should not be able to run for presidency. To think people actually going to vote for her.

Bernie Sanders. Lets give free shit to all of the Americans that didn't earn or deserve shit. The laziness our country has come to is terribly sad. We are more concerned about who's lives matter and ruining other peoples than fixing our issues as a nation.

Sad part is this forum as a whole are full of these people.

There the portion that offended someone was removed. This isn't 2015 the year America was offended.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

10+ Year Old Account
    this threads going places

Yep, you don't see these at Trump rallies.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Yep, you don't see these at Trump rallies.
    yeah, instead we see wall cosplay

Hipsters are just terrible. Their beady eyes, their sawdust bedding, those little paws...

Wait, that's hamsters. Hamsters are terrible.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Not sure why this thread didn't stay locked.

Can you try to paraphrase your OP in a way that doesn't kill off my braincells? What a rant...

Recreating a thread after it was closed isn't something we permit.

Locked.