Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    Does anybody know when Proper Bird aka Jinzee's giveaway ends?

I'll be closing the contest LATE on the 1st of June! Don't get stuck staring at fel themes only! The Legion expansion has a wealth of amazing artwork and models to look to for inspiration. Take for example Suramar, the Emerald Dream or Netherlight Temple!
    Youtube vdeo is source.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Youtube vdeo is source.
    jinx

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I'm tempted to start looking for someone who would trade me a key for a couple hundred thousand in game gold, but I'm cautious of scammers.
    200k is only like $65, gl with that. You'd need at least 500k.

Deleted
    I would pay 500k for a Beta Key if someone is interested pm me

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    200k is only like $65, gl with that. You'd need at least 500k.
    On my server you can get 100k for 7-8$ from gold sellers

Deleted
    SpartySmallwood giveaway keys every day on stream, twitter and facebook,
    Towelliee giveawey keys every day on stream and Venruki and one more Chinglishtv.

Quote Originally Posted by dedko View Post
    SpartySmallwood giveaway keys every day on stream, twitter and facebook,
    Towelliee giveawey keys every day on stream and Venruki and one more Chinglishtv.
    I wouldn't bother with these. You'd have a better chance of farming a raid mount and it dropping compared to getting a key.

I wouldn't bother with these. You'd have a better chance of farming a raid mount and it dropping compared to getting a key.
    Agreed, I've wasted hours watching obnoxious streamers, and only seen 1 actual giveaway take place which wasn't even for a beta key, it was for some crappy headset... and the chance of winning even them was less than 0.05%...

I've played a bit and it's awesome but there are too many bugs.I think i'm gonna sell the account and wait for the final release.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Agreed, I've wasted hours watching obnoxious streamers, and only seen 1 actual giveaway take place which wasn't even for a beta key, it was for some crappy headset... and the chance of winning even them was less than 0.05%...
    Spartys giveaways are very much legit. Some are unfair from time to time due to latency but most are fine.

And ALL of spartys giveaways are fun so even if you don't win a key it's pretty nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPepsi View Post
    I've played a bit and it's awesome but there are too many bugs.I think i'm gonna sell the account and wait for the final release.
    Ye right now there is alot of bugs that stops you from progressing like in suramar etc.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Ye right now there is alot of bugs that stops you from progressing like in suramar etc.
    Not only in Suramar.There are bugs everywhere.

I'm going to do a good deed for once and tell you guys this:The first who hits me with a PM gets to try out legion on my account.

///Edit: Congrats to @mg0 .Add my skype so I can give you the details.(in sig)
    Last edited by MisterPepsi; 2016-05-29 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dedko View Post
    I thinking about buy key from Ebay. Can somebody recommand me some seller please? Thank you.
    so you want to spend 180+ dollars for something that comes out in 3 month?iam excited for legion too but buying beta key never made sense to me.

Proper Bird Transmog contest ends Wednesday. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5d9vEW5fHc

Blizzard has an officially sponsored contest ending June 7th - https://blizzard-en.wishpond.com/wow-legion/

WoWHead is in its third week of giving away beta keys. Contest ends on Thursday. - http://www.wowhead.com/news=253226/w...iveaway-week-3

MMO-C contest is currently going on but ends today. Another will pick up after that one ends most likely. - ---GIVEAWAY IS OVER---

Streamers are still casually giving out keys it appears.

You can do an advanced search on Google and keep it with in 24 hour timeframe or a week time frame to home in on some giveaways. Twitter is a decent source as well.

That leaves a few places that have given out keys in the past, but haven't done so yet. As a side note, take into account how there's 91 days until Legion launch, 49 days (supposedly) until pre-patch, and a good solid bit of history that pre-patch will be coming next onto PTR in late June. What I'm saying is these places will most likely not give out keys, but it would be wise to keep an eye on Twitter.

-IGN Prime (gave out key very late beta for WoD. Possibly for WotLK as well.)

-Raptr.com (MoP - Very late beta)

-PC Gamer Magazine (WotLK and MoP - very late beta)

-MMORPG.com (late alpha and early beta for WoD)

-90% I'm missing a few other notable places.
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2016-05-31 at 09:23 AM.

I still never got a confirmation email from the English Wishpond contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    I still never got a confirmation email from the English Wishpond contest.
    Try the Russian one. Instant for me.

Deleted
    Link for russian one? Ty!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Link for russian one? Ty!
    Replace "en" with "ru"

Try the Russian one. Instant for me.
    I did and got the same result. Just find it weird is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    I did and got the same result. Just find it weird is all.
    I had the same. Contacted Blizzard CS:

Good afternoon *****,

GM ***** at your service! *Tips Fedora* Thank you for the chat!

Just getting back to you as I noticed I still had your ticket open, sorry for that! we verified the beta signups went through even without the confirmation, if it took you to the Legion Store page, this was enough

Thanks again for your time and take care ****, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know
    Otherwise... Best wishes from Blizzard Ireland. Have a lovely afternoon and a EPIC Tuskarrtastic weekend