Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Tennisace, I don't know who you are anymore.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Didn't know men's tennis was so popular, didn't even recognize this Novak guy.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    Didn't know men's tennis was so popular, didn't even recognize this Novak guy.
    This Novak guy is a tennis player?

Deleted
    Tennis is pretty much the biggest sport behind football and cricket here in the UK, partly because of Wimbledon

Globally it's football, cricket, hockey and tennis
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-03-22 at 07:13 PM.

they done play the same amount of sets or are they the bigger draw or play at the same lvl so no they shouldnt get the same pay

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Tennis is pretty much the biggest sport behind football and cricket here in the UK, partly because of Wimbledon

Globally it's football, cricket, hockey and tennis
    People watch cricket? Like, for real? I thought it was just a thing Europeans did at country clubs.

Battle of the Sexes

Behind the link you will find a true story about an Austriam male tennis player, who beat both Williams sisters in sets of tennis. Not only beat, but actually crushed them. The sisters were at the top of their careers at the moment, and the guy was ranked 203.

"a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager."

A true giant of the sport.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let the winners of the two categories play and the winner gets all the money. Best of 5 sets

haha thats gold im sure there are some women out there who could compete at some lvl but certainly not against the highest ranks and its an unfair comparison anyway i think we all know that

Uggg...I agree with Tenni. WTF has happened to the world.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by scaraxis View Post
    haha thats gold im sure there are some women out there who could compete at some lvl but certainly not against the highest ranks and its an unfair comparison anyway i think we all know that
    And it has been even tested. And you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    People watch cricket? Like, for real? I thought it was just a thing Europeans did at country clubs.
    Cricket is huge in India which has 1.2 billion people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I'm not seeing him as banned... what are you on about?
    He was earlier, I saw it too. Loads of people were banned in other threads too. My guess is one of the easily triggered mods here went berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Let the winners of the two categories play and the winner gets all the money. Best of 5 sets
    Would be unfair, the girls would never win.

Serena Williams would be ranked below 200th on the men's ladder

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Cricket is huge in India which has 1.2 billion people.
    I didn't doubt it. It's just sort of news to me. /shrug

Why not play real baseball, instead of the training wheels version with a flat bat?

The clash of Asia’s cricketing titans attracted more than one billion television viewers on Sunday 15 February when India won against Pakistan in the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup.

Deleted
    In this specific case equal pay would be unfair. There is way more money to be made with men's tennis hence male players get more money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    The clash of Asia’s cricketing titans attracted more than one billion television viewers on Sunday 15 February when India won against Pakistan in the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup.
    Just for context, the USA Super Bowl gets around 100 million viewers - vs 1 billion for cricket.

Baseball's world series is less than 20 million.

So yeah. American sports don't really register globally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I didn't doubt it. It's just sort of news to me. /shrug

Why not play real baseball, instead of the training wheels version with a flat bat?
    Don't ask me, I would put baseball in the same basket as cricket. Neither even let you hit the other players.

The fuck? Tennisace your posting from the wrong account, this is the one where you role play as a feminist who hates fat women. The ones which play Tennis are all skinny bitches (accept maybe the Williams sisters), you're doing it wrong! Please Tennisace get back into character.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    That doesn't stop Tennis being possibly the most dull spectator sport out there. Certain in terms of "publicity : watchability". At least 2 weeks of summer the TV isn't dominated by snooker or my opinion might change
    Try golf or something like chess
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.