Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I came just to see Skroe be rabid because I think Sanders may have touched him inappropriately as a child. At this point it's the only possible explanation.

I think it's telling that Trump is failing to net a true majority in Arizona of all places. Arizona's political leanings could not be any more in sync with his message, yet he still can't manage to sweep the board. Sure, having three candidates doesn't help, but that hasn't stopped his competition from grabbing majorities in their good states.
    There was early voting while Rubio was still in the race. Some people support both Cruz and Trump. Also if you think Arizona would go to Clinton you're dreaming.

Also it looks like Trump will break 70%-80% in his homestate of New York on April 26. None of the other Republican candidates have done that well in their homestate so it could possibly give him the nomination if he gets a similar percentage in Pennsylvania because Trump contesting New York and Pennsylvania in the general election would put Hillary Clinton on the defensive and there would be no way she could recover with the skeletons in her closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Lol ignore the bernie supporter throwing a temper tantrum.

I know how it feels to lose and swear you'll never support the other candidate....

Yeah that never pans out.

So many people confused about early votes/absentee ballots.

It's a simple concept.
    So your a sore loser and a poor winner? Your sportsmanship leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm a Bernie supporter and if Hillary wins the nomination, I wont be voting in the election. No candidates support my stances, so why should I vote for either?
    Last edited by Targis; 2016-03-23 at 04:45 AM.

Vynestra, asked you before but you never answered so I will ask you again.

One thing I can't help but wonder.

If Hillary does win the primary and go onto the General only to lose to Trump due to voter turnout. If that happens, will you blame the Sanders supporters for not coming out and voting for her? Or will you blame the DNC for not putting out the more electable candidate?

I ask this because you can't blame them for not showing party loyalty when a great deal of them aren't technically in the party and in many states were not allowed to vote at all in their primaries and such. Doubly so considering that that is the same party which tried their best to throw their candidate under the bus.

Not saying either she will win the primaries or lose to trump in the general as neither of them are set in stone, but if my hypothetical was to happen, whom would you blame?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Lol ignore the bernie supporter throwing a temper tantrum.

I know how it feels to lose and swear you'll never support the other candidate....

Yeah that never pans out.

So many people confused about early votes/absentee ballots.

It's a simple concept.
    Not a temper tantrum, I feel Bernie is the best out of everyone runing but not alot of good choices and anyone but Clintion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    If trump wins i expect both parties take a long hard look at them self

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    If trump wins i expect both parties take a long hard look at them self
    Agreed, but was asking him due to how much he has tried to hype her and bash Sanders when, by the data collected so far, he is the more electable candidate in the general and beats him by much more comfortable margins and how many of Sanders supporters will not vote for her and will just stay home when the reverse isn't so true.

Edit: Seems like they are more willing to gamble with an establish candidate than take a sure win with an anti-establishment candidate whom might actually fix things. But if that gamble fails, who will they place the blame on?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Az called for Clinton with only 9% reporting. Well i am a democrat and if Hillary get the nomination I will be voting for Trump or Cruz. Rather have the Devil I know intend of two face
    Then you aren't a Democrat, you just don't realize it.

Deleted
    So this is what Jimmy has been going on the TYT live coverage:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...election-2016/
    NATE SILVER 10:50 PM

It’s very possible that Clinton won’t win enough pledged delegates to clinch the nomination. A Democratic candidate needs about 59 percent of pledged delegates to win without any superdelegates. That’s pretty close to the pace Clinton is on right now, but the second half of the calendar probably isn’t as favorable to her as the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So this is what Jimmy has been going on the TYT live coverage:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...election-2016/
    Do you understand what that means? Nate Silver said she need 59% to clinch the nomination IF NO SUPER DELEGATES VOTE FOR HER. She already has more than 400 banked, you think they will jump ship once she gets the pledged delegate majority?

Quote Originally Posted by Targis View Post
    So your a sore loser and a poor winner? Your sportsmanship leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm a Bernie supporter and if Hillary wins the nomination, I wont be voting in the election. No candidates support my stances, so why should I vote for either?
    Vote for a third party then.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Then you aren't a Democrat, you just don't realize it.
    Oh No I am, my voting record is Gore, Kerry, Obama and Obama

Oh No I am, my voting record is Gore, Kerry, Obama and Obama
    So you don't realize that Clinton is actually to the left of Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    So you don't realize that Clinton is actually to the left of Obama?
    I would say she is on whatever side that will get her elected. Hell she was for the iraq war was against gay marriage than bam now she is for gay marriage and against the Iraq war.

Deleted
    Utah numbers starting to come in for the Republicans, Cruz in a big lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Utah numbers starting to come in for the Republicans, Cruz in a big lead.
    2% reporting

- - - Updated - - -

Sanders gots a 5 point lead in UT

I would say she is on whatever side that will get her elected. Hell she was for the iraq war was against gay marriage than bam now she is for gay marriage and against the Iraq war.
    Uhh... so was a guy you voted for... twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I won't blame people on the democratic side, i'd blame the idiots voting for Trump lol.

Ut now has 67% sanders 30% Clinton

I won't blame people on the democratic side, i'd blame the idiots voting for Trump lol.
    Fair enough, I honestly can't see why anyone with any critical thinking skills would vote for that man, but to be honest, I have felt that way about many candidates in the past, but none so much as him.

Personally I am a Sanders supporter and voted for him in the lost cause state of North Carolina which will go to Trump in the general anyways most likely.

I really would have loved to see a real election between Clinton and Sanders were they were both given a chance instead of watching the party and media completely sideline one candidate to every extreme they could get away with.

Deleted
    Ut now has 56% sanders 34% Clinton
    67% 30% now.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Vote for a third party then.
    A lot of them are one issue candidates who don't have experience in politics.