15+ Year Old Account

Alliance 738 DPS Warrior & 719 Enh Shaman/Anything LF Mythic Guild

My friend and I are looking for a mythic raid guild to head into Legion with. Some quick notes about us:

Slaman
    • I'm 11/13 M HFC and have raided in some capacity in every raid tier since Vanilla, as a warrior the whole time.
    • I have been raid leader for a mythic (heroic when that was the hard stuff) group multiple times, and have been an officer for a long time.
    • I've been on the same server my whole career, and only been in 3 different raiding guilds (1 year, 3 years, and 5 years, respectively). I've been raiding through mythic HFC with an off-server friend's group that just stopped raiding.
    • Here's my logs from M HFC.

Orala
    • My friend stopped raiding this tier when our group folded at the end of Heroic HFC. Has also raided in some capacity for nearly every raid tier since Vanilla, mostly as a shaman, but also as a druid (tank, heals, boomkin), warlock, and shadow priest.
    • He's willing to play nearly any role of any class. Main focus has been a shaman for most of his career, currently interested in enhancement the most. Worth mention that he's willing to tank as a monk, to then continue as a demon hunter in legion.
    • Has also been a mythic raid leader, as well as a member of a loot council for a mythic raid.

We're preferably looking for a 2 day/week Alliance guild that raids sometime between 8-2 EST. We're also looking for a well-established guild that won't be having personnel or drama issues for the foreseeable future, so as to not waste our money transferring. On my current server, where we've raided for a long time, we've had to deal with less-than-stellar performances from raid members and not really had an option to do anything about it due to low server-wide raid capability (read: we would like a pretty decent guild where we can be comfortable as self-described "good" players).

Lastly, we're ideally looking for a server that isn't over-populated, and has a good ratio and community. Server firsts on a relaxed server would be really ideal, but probably too unrealistic given all our other constraints.

Thanks for reading!

Hey there Slaman,

Hollow Crown on Sargeras is a 9/13m guild that could use a strong Warrior DPS and an enhancement shaman. We raid 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 1:30am CST. Would this be at all of interest to you? You can reach me directly at Curo#1188. You can also find our website at hollowcrown.gamerlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you!

-Bagel

Hey there,

After reading your post I think we would be a perfect fit, from everything from times to server. We have a tight knit group with little drama. We would especially be interested if Slaman wouldn't mind filling in as a backup tank from time to time if needed. If you are interested please reach out to me at Halbrium#1395. I hope to hear from you.

Spam below for informational purposes;

About <Nexus>:
    <Nexus> is a mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Toltherdin (Connected Realms/US), one of the most competitive PVE servers per-capita in the US. Since our guild's inception in 2010, we have built a strong and stable team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a concise twice a week schedule.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/44974

Raid Times:
    We take great pride in maintaining leading progression on an efficient schedule, as we maintain an eight hour raid week.

Our current raid days are:
    Monday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time
    Wednesday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time

*We may run lower difficulty versions of the current raid tier from time to time as need and demand allow. These runs are optional.

Current Progression:
    11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system based on size of upgrade/performance/attendance/attitude. We do not have a bias for certain players/officers/ranks. The only exception to this is explained below.

Trial Period:
    Off-server recruits will be immediately eligible for full loot consideration. Same server recruits will go through a trial period that will range from two to four raids, completely dependent on their performance.

What you can expect from us:
    A group of like-minded individuals who raid to have fun, broaden our depth of knowledge, and down bosses. Our mantra is "Never make the same mistake twice". Every pull should lead to improvement. While you should expect criticism, it will always come from a place of respect. We have members still around from when we started and we hope that those we bring in now will be members for years to come.

What we expect from you:
    Hunger for self improvement. Eager to see the group succeed. You should be your own harshest critic and the group's fiercest advocate.

Attendance is paramount. We understand that not every single person can make every single raid; Life happens, however in the aggregate we expect 90% attendance from all of our raiders. If you are unable to make the raid or arrive on time/stay the entire duration, simply posting our our forums with as much notice as possible allows us to make any adjustments or preparations needed for success that evening.

Attitude is everything. If you are one who cannot take constructive criticism - stop reading and look elsewhere. No one is perfect; and if you are, you should not be applying here. If you're someone with a level head, a manageable ego and someone who shows up to raid with an attitude of "let's learn", we want you with us.

Recruitment Needs:
    We are currently recruiting these specified classes / roles. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, regardless of class!

Any strong ranged DPS
    Warlock
    Ele/Resto Shaman
    Rogue

Interested in Joining?
    Message me via Battle.net at Halbrium#1395 or apply at our website, http://www.nexus-guild.com.

Hey.
    See if this sounds fitting- problem is we don't really need another warrior but right now we need more people more than anything.
    A lot of our team got burnt out from raiding and we've been having a hard time raiding due to the lack of people.

------

Chaos Reigns is a guild group located on the combined servers of Nesingwary, Vek'nilash, and Nazgrel.

Currently we are 5/13 mythic, lately we haven't been able to raid due to always a shortage of players.
    Raid times are Wed/Sun 830-11pm CST.

We are in currently need of more players to fill our our team.

Mostly looking for:
    Non Hunter ranged DPS like a Mage, Warlock, Shaman.
    Non Plate Melee.
    Healers especially a disc priest, mw monk and Shaman.
    We are are not looking for tanks at this time.

All individuals are welcome to a position.
    We'd prefer 720+, some mythic experience or at least 13/13 heroic, have your legendary ring, be on time, and know your class!

Things you may want to know:
    Loot is need/greed ms>os. Period, whether you ran with us once or 500 times you still have equal loot opportunity.
    You are not required to server change to raid with us.
    We use Vent.
    We do use Exorsus Raid Tools on bosses such as Kormrok.

This is a laid back guild- but we do want to continue to progress and move forward with content before Legion.
    So if this sounds like a something that interests you, come run with us!

If you are a little under geared currently but this still sounds like a good fit we have heroic runs Tues/Thurs 6-830CST and 830-11CST.
    We are also running normal alt runs Mondays from 8-11 CST

Please respond on here, in game btag taaasha#1340, or send an in game mail to Omatia-Vek'nilash.

note* I am not raid lead, I am just helping recruit individuals that want to progress like the rest of us!

Your experience is on par with what I'm looking for, but your friend's is little low. However, I looked up some of your logs and think there's potential so I'm willing to give you a shot. Neither of you would need to transfer until you pass your trial. If you're interested in completing the tier, please put in an application to <No Action Bars> and we'll talk. We're 12/13 Mythic at the moment, and raid Mon/Tue/Thur 9:00-12:00 EST.

Apply at the website below:

http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/home

For more information, see our full recruitment post:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Thur-9-12-EST
    Last edited by Knightlax; 2016-03-26 at 06:38 AM.

9/13 Mythic guild here on Korgath-US.

Raid times
    Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST

We have a spot for both of you so please let me know if you're interested
    rigby#1872

If you guys can start at 7 pm EST and go until 11 pm EST, Tues and Wed, I would love to give you guys a trial. Below is the basic info on the guild. Contact me if interested.

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (21+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    Progression:
    Highmaul
    7/7 Mythic
    Blackrock Foundry
    5/10 Mythic
    Hellfire Citadel
    13/13 Heroic
    11/13 Mythic

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com