Lord's Resistance Army in Africa, a Christian is not the same as Muslim terrorists. Sure they are Christian but so where Hitler's Armies as were British and American armies. The Lord's Resistance Army is brutal but so is every other rebel army in Africa, look at that mess in the Congo for example. And the Lord's Resistance Army has no plans to spread Christianity across the globe, nor do Christians in France launch terrorist attacks in their name.

So saying there are Christian terrorist groups who are the same as Muslim terrorist groups is wrong, IMO.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Lord's Resistance Army in Africa, a Christian is not the same as Muslim terrorists. Sure they are Christian but so where Hitler's Armies as were British and American armies. The Lord's Resistance Army is brutal but so is every other rebel army in Africa, look at that mess in the Congo for example. And the Lord's Resistance Army has no plans to spread Christianity across the globe, nor do Christians in France launch terrorist attacks in their name.

So saying there are Christian terrorist groups who are the same as Muslim terrorist groups is wrong, IMO.
    ... They call themselves lord's resistance army but no they don´t do it in the name of christianity, ISIS however call themselves islamic stat of iraq and syria, it´s in their name, they obviously do it in the name of islam!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    I'm looking for a video response to the events in Belgium from any muslim leader who urges radical muslims to stop the violence and reminding them that killing people is wrong.
    Please help me find it. I want to see what they think. Thank you.
    Last edited by mmoc09d949bcd0; 2016-03-24 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    Most muslims aren't terrorists, but most Terrorists are muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    I'm looking for a video response to the events in Belgium from any muslim leader who urges radical muslims to stop the violence and reminding them that killing people is wrong.
    Please help me find it. I want to see what they think. Thank you.
    http://www.bustle.com/articles/14943...nounced-terror

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ... They call themselves lord's resistance army but no they don´t do it in the name of christianity, ISIS however call themselves islamic stat of iraq and syria, it´s in their name, they obviously do it in the name of islam!
    You should really read up about LRA. They worked for democracy before being hijacked by Cony. They didn't commit terror or attack state before they got attacked by the army for instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    It's mostly about Paris, but thanks. Still looking for a video for Brussels. I want to hear and see. Something similar that Pope does when asking for peace around the world.
    Last edited by mmoc09d949bcd0; 2016-03-24 at 03:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    You should really read up about LRA. They worked for democracy before being hijacked by Cony. They didn't commit terror or attack state before they got attacked by the army for instance.
    The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), also known as the Lord's Resistance Movement, is a rebel group and heterodox Christian cult which operates in northern Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.[7] Originally known as the United Holy Salvation Army and Uganda Christian Army/Movement, its stated goals include establishment of multi-party democracy,[8] ruling Uganda according to the Ten Commandments,[9] and Acholi nationalism,[10] though in practice "the LRA is not motivated by any identifiable political agenda, and its military strategy and tactics reflect this".[11] It appears to largely function as a personality cult of its leader Joseph Kony,[10] a self-declared prophet whose leadership has earned him the nickname "Africa's David Koresh".[12]
    ... That´s from wikipedia, i guess everything is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition to this something people outside of Belgium rarely know, our Imam's that are moderate here have been targeted for a while. A person who became an spokes person against radicalization had to stop preaching due to numerous death threats and he still operates against it by schooling kids and going to schools to debate with kids and teenagers.

It really isn't as black and white as some would like it to be. We even invested 3.3 mil last month in investing in more Imam's and such. Sadly the belgian government let radicalization slide for far too long, which is why certain areas where perfect grounds for recruitment. Hence i'm happy a righter government is now in place, what still puts the far right folk in opposition.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Just saw this trending on one of my social medias. This just confirms my desire to vote for Trump. He's going to do great things for this world.

Um how do you resize imags, I never learned.

https://amicitiabellum.files.wordpre...el1fin_sub.jpg
    https://amicitiabellum.files.wordpre...2final_sub.jpg

<Mod snip for huge images>
    Snipped those huge images, far too large to post in picture form. I made them links, though. For reference, you have to host them somewhere like imgur that lets you choose thumbnail sizes.

It's mostly about Paris, but thanks. Still looking for a video for Brussels. I want to hear and see. Something similar that Pope does when asking for peace around the world.
    6 5 2 and 1 are about or include Brussels. Strange that it -has- to be a video though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    In addition to this something people outside of Belgium rarely know, our Imam's that are moderate here have been targeted for a while. A person who became an spokes person against radicalization had to stop preaching due to numerous death threats and he still operates against it by schooling kids and going to schools to debate with kids and teenagers.

It really isn't as black and white as some would like it to be. We even invested 3.3 mil last month in investing in more Imam's and such. Sadly the belgian government let radicalization slide for far too long, which is why certain areas where perfect grounds for recruitment. Hence i'm happy a righter government is now in place, what still puts the far right folk in opposition.
    Reading this makes it sounds as if "moderate" muslims are minority.
    Muslims using social media should scream and flood the whole internet that they want those suicide attacks to stop.
    All "moderate" leaders should start making videos calling for peace. Where are they???

6 5 2 and 1 are about or include Brussels. Strange that it -has- to be a video though.
    Endurance is a virtue

Stay virtuous
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    It has to be a video. Possibly in English so that majority in the west understands. You know..for credibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading this makes it sounds as if "moderate" muslims are minority.
    Muslims using social media should scream and flood the whole internet that they want those suicide attacks to stop.
    All "moderate" leaders should start making videos calling for peace. Where are they???
    Hardly, the big mosques are all moderate including the one in Brussels. Hence you have illegal prayer houses being set up here and there since their message isn't allowed in the big mosques.

Plenty of muslims on my facebook have been opposing this. Not sure why it has to be a video as if a written statement suddenly holds less value you see to be looking for something to confirm what you already believe and i'm not in the market of tailoring news that way sorry.

Deleted
    Hardly, the big mosques are all moderate including the one in Brussels. Hence you have illegal prayer houses being set up here and there since their message isn't allowed in the big mosques.

Plenty of muslims on my facebook have been opposing this. Not sure why it has to be a video as if a written statement suddenly holds less value you see to be looking for something to confirm what you already believe and i'm not in the market of tailoring news that way sorry.
    I've seen too many media manipulations. Even if words are real, they could be written by someone else, or without true meaning.
    It's not the same as video. Video shows their body language, their emotions. I want to see it on video and hear it in english.
    Once I see that, I want to check their background who is that person and if it's legit, then I'll actually believe it.

Deleted

Because they pretty much follow whatever their religion leader tells them to follow. The entire culture is a bunch of sheep just repeating the same shit over and over while at the same time doing exactly the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

That's kinda crap though, this in no way represents any Muslim.

It has to be a video. Possibly in English so that majority in the west understands. You know..for credibility.
    Some pretty unreasonable requests and no actual reason to ignore the previous links, perhaps Reuters doesn't make you suspicious? http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bel...-idUKKCN0WO1JX

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    That's kinda crap though, this in no way represents any Muslim.
    Apart from the ones speaking out, the heads of institutions, scholars, heads of state etc... etc....

Deleted
    Hardly, the big mosques are all moderate including the one in Brussels
    The big one in Brussels is a saudi funded and Salafist. Not moderate at all.

Deleted
    Some pretty unreasonable requests and no actual reason to ignore the previous links, perhaps Reuters doesn't make you suspicious? http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bel...-idUKKCN0WO1JX
    Look, if you can't find it, it's not my problem. Once you find a video, then please share.

Also, isn't it interesting how those people who are willing to die for religion always die in the name of violence (jihad), but nobody is willing to die in the name of peace (spreading peaceful words that might get them killed). I guess their book doesn't offer such nice afterlife rewards if they are good.