Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Why aren't you talking about their black hair or the fact that they were male? It has just about the same relevance, really.
    What a ludicrous attempt of a smokescreen. If they talk before exploding in crowds, they tend to scream their allahu akbar thing, not "nice hair" or "yay, y chromosome"...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Look, if you can't find it, it's not my problem. Once you find a video, then please share.

Also, isn't it interesting how those people who are willing to die for religion always die in the name of violence (jihad), but nobody is willing to die in the name of peace (spreading peaceful words that might get them killed). I guess their book doesn't offer such nice afterlife rewards if they are good.
    Yeah ok I think it's obvious what's going on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The big one in Brussels is a saudi funded and Salafist. Not moderate at all.
    It's not funded by them, the land was given to them by belgian royality to build the mosque on. The Mosque actual owners have already pointed out that they have no issue distancing themselves from the Saudi's and they don't need their funding to remain afloat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah ok I think it's obvious what's going on here.
    Reluctance to accept it is being denounced, hence adding more parameters to make it easier to not accept it. Pretty sure once a video is posted another parameter is added and so on.

What you provided was sufficient enough, anyone wanting more is looking for a witchhunt not actual information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    It's not funded by them, the land was given to them by belgian royality to build the mosque on. The Mosque actual owners have already pointed out that they have no issue distancing themselves from the Saudi's and they don't need their funding to remain afloat.
    So it was built by Saudi, and still preaches Salafism. Which isn't moderate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    So it was built by Saudi, and still preaches Salafism. Which isn't moderate.
    It doesn't preaches salafism, look you can believe what you want. All i know is that after the attacks in Paris last year there was more than a week of news on this, debates on this and even debates in the federal chambers.

The conclusion was salafism isn't being preached there and in addition to that state security is keeping an eye on it. Also the belgian government is the only entity that can appoint an imam and remove them from their position. I do acknowledge that it is very likely recruitment for extremist groups take place there as they do in any other mosque.

Now their are other pain points where saudi's still expand their influence from.

Deleted
    EU and US must abolish of the ideal for the multi-cultural society. It just doesn't work.
    On the contrary, it provides fertile soil for terrorists to thrive upon, since there are entire neighborhoods where police has no power and is clueless what transpires within.
    It results in segregation, rather than in integration between ethnics / religions / races.

Our laws must be made and enforced with little regard to cultural and religious background and beliefs which differs from that of the native population.
    If a foreigner so desires to come to live in your country, it is HIM that needs to change and accept local rules, and NOT YOU.

Any sympathy to those that act driven by religious motives should cease to exist in the society, regardless of said religion. Deep religion is an enemy to western values, not only extremism.

Integration must be enforced to all compact societies. Language, education, historical and cultural exams must be conducted to all immigrants after few years of stay, and all that fail those exams must be premanently banned from asylum in the entire EU/US. Also, social benefits must be reduced to shelter, food and free basic education to those who for few years have not started to contribute to the state by taxation means.

If we continue to fool ourselves with political correctness, our children will live in a world that is much worse than the world we live in now.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    What a ludicrous attempt of a smokescreen. If they talk before exploding in crowds, they tend to scream their allahu akbar thing, not "nice hair" or "yay, y chromosome"...
    Yes, and what are you going to do with that information? Again, how is this in any way relevant? They could scream "Mickey Mouse is gay!" and you'd still be as wise as you are now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ... That´s from wikipedia, i guess everything is wrong.
    So you read the wikipedia but still missed the first part ? My guess is that you just skipped over the first part to look for something juice to copy past yet failed hard.

What you pasted has 0 to do with what i wrote.

10+ Year Old Account
    All mosques in belgium have been called upon by officials to speak and condemn the attacks of this week during the friday prayer, i know it's happening at least in my region according to officials. What's interesting is that it seems to be an initiative by the moroccan moques group, the population of muslims where most of the radicalization takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Reading this makes it sounds as if "moderate" muslims are minority.
    Muslims using social media should scream and flood the whole internet that they want those suicide attacks to stop.
    All "moderate" leaders should start making videos calling for peace. Where are they???
    I am not sure about Muslims in Europe, but people here stopped giving fuck about Europe sometime ago and I can't really blame them.

Seems they found another terrorist entering Europe via the Netherlands? Not amazing actually after they released NATO papers, country itself released there good criminal records of fewer criminals (Budget cuts in security = less police, less people working on cases = fewer criminals!!!). Hence its as leak as a broken dyke.

'Turkije zette in Duitsland gepakte verdachte uit naar Nederland'

Translation: Turkey deported recently arrested suspect in Germany to the Netherlands.. another guy we speaking about?
    Last edited by Fuiking; 2016-03-25 at 02:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No that was/is a police operation in schaarbeek.

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.en...News/1.2611855

CNN = BAD
    Belgian news station = GOOD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    So you read the wikipedia but still missed the first part ? My guess is that you just skipped over the first part to look for something juice to copy past yet failed hard.

What you pasted has 0 to do with what i wrote.
    Yeah, you said i should read up on them because they aren´t doing their shit in the name of christ. And i don´t know what first part you´re talking about i apparently just skipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Seems they found another terrorist entering Europe via the Netherlands? Not amazing actually after they released NATO papers, country itself released there good criminal records of fewer criminals (Budget cuts in security = less police, less people working on cases = fewer criminals!!!). Hence its as leak as a broken dyke.

'Turkije zette in Duitsland gepakte verdachte uit naar Nederland'

Translation: Turkey deported recently arrested suspect in Germany to the Netherlands.. another guy we speaking about?
    Not really accurate. They guy who travelled from Turkey to Netherlands was one of the brothers ( not salah ) who actually bombed himself @ Zaventem. So its not '' another terrorist entering Europe '' They just found it out now but he was already for some time in Belgium. It also clearly says that the police forces and so on made huge mistakes and that it could have been avoided. ( Other countries giving information but Belgium isn't doing anything with it. ) Unless your not talking about Ibrahim El Bakraoui ?

Quote Originally Posted by Complexx View Post
    Not really accurate. They guy who travelled from Turkey to Netherlands was one of the brothers ( not salah ) who actually bombed himself @ Zaventem. So its not '' another terrorist entering Europe '' They just found it out now but he was already for some time in Belgium. It also clearly says that the police forces and so on made huge mistakes and that it could have been avoided. ( Other countries giving information but Belgium isn't doing anything with it. ) Unless your not talking about Ibrahim El Bakraoui ?
    Not about him no, talking about the fella arrested today in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexx View Post
    I think the terrorist that was trying to go Syria through Turkey deported twice. Latest news also report that that guy was in some American List of Terrorists. Even if Turkey didn't dispatch some sort of memo after deportation, I am sure USA was willing to share their intel. I think total of ~4k people were either deported or not allowed to enter Turkey in last 1, 1.5 years that were suspected as ISIS recruitees/fighters.

To me, it seems like Europe was trying to get rid of radical fighters, hoping that they would die there fighting. Belgium knew they were terrorists, they just hoped that they would go to Syria and die there. Well, they didn't. Instead, they blew Belgians up.

The worst part is, European officials woke up only when they realized refugees are streaming in en masse and some terrorists with them.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-03-25 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I think the terrorist that was trying to go Syria through Turkey deported twice. Latest news also report that that guy was in some American List of Terrorists. Even if Turkey didn't dispatch some sort of memo after deportation, I am sure USA was willing to share their intel. I think total of ~4k people were either deported or not allowed to enter Turkey in last 1, 1.5 years that were suspected as ISIS recruitees/fighters.

To me, it seems like Europe was trying to get rid of radical fighters, hoping that they would die there fighting. Belgium knew they were terrorists, they just hoped that they would go to Syria and die there. Well, they didn't. Instead, they blew Belgians up.

The worst part is, European officials woke up only when they realized refugees are streaming in en masse and some terrorists with them.
    I honestly agree on everything you said. It's just sad how European officials tried playing out the '' wait '' card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post

The person was send to the netherlands first, that country was not informed of the reasons. So he was not on any list there.
    The person in charge in Turkey from Belgium did not respond fast enough to inform the homeland security hence an investigation is now ongoing about that person, not the whole system failed one person failed.

The person in question here was flagged as he violated his parole. If he was send here he would have been arrested on the spot, however he was not flagged for terrorist activities but serious crimes.

All people that went to syria are listed here and placed under surveillance on their return, not to mention they get charged with several crimes when they come back you can check our media there's more than one case.

Erdogan is a piece of shit that is enjoying himself that something happened in belgium since he dislikes our freedom of speech. Can't wait for the day they string him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The person was send to the netherlands first, that country was not informed of the reasons. So he was not on any list there.
    The person in charge in Turkey from Belgium did not respond fast enough to inform the homeland security hence an investigation is now ongoing about that person, not the whole system failed one person failed.

The person in question here was flagged as he violated his parole. If he was send here he would have been arrested on the spot, however he was not flagged for terrorist activities but serious crimes.

All people that went to syria are listed here and placed under surveillance on their return, not to mention they get charged with several crimes when they come back you can check our media there's more than one case.

Erdogan is a piece of shit that is enjoying himself that something happened in belgium since he dislikes our freedom of speech. Can't wait for the day they string him up.
    The first thing is, why do you let people go Syria, and then complain about people joining ISIS? A bit weird question to ask in that position. Moving on, they came back and somehow managed to engage in terrorists acts. I think it is time for you to turn to your government and ask WTF?

Make no mistake, Erdogan is not the only person in Turkey disliking you for various reasons but most notably your immense support for PKK.

I believe this is the perfect example how Europe doesn't give a flying fuck about their own values etc., if it is convenient for them. Letting these people go to Syria is disasterous for nearby countries and those who suffer from ISIS in Syria. You thought, at worst, these fighters would hit Syrian people or nearby countries (most notably Iraq). It blowed up right in your ass.

It is tragic but if Europeans needs less bombings and more prosperity, you should elect people who do not act in soft-imperialist mode.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-03-26 at 02:07 PM.