Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    There are a fuck ton of studies and reports out there, but like always they come from sources you disagree with.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...ion-polls.aspx
    There are a million different souces and numbers in that one.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...-too-many.html
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ical-minority/
    http://winteryknight.com/2015/11/18/...and-terrorism/

etc etc etc.
    Just because you don't accept the sources doesn't mean they are not out there.
    But you already have your opinion ready, so why am I even talking to you.
    It's simply easier for him to commit the fallacy fallacy and disregard thinking.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Are you seriously saying a few hundred thousand refugees per year amounts to "completely changing the democraphics of Europe overnight".
    Yes. (150 years is pretty much overnight)

"Muslims have taken over Europe". No. Simply no. Not even close.
    Can I ask you - have you ever been to England? England is a pretty good indicator of what can happen in just 30 years.

People of Arabic descent (and who are Muslims) will easily out breed the European natives within 150-200 years. This is not conjecture, this is fact. The same thing is happening in the USA. Whites are not breeding at the numbers they once were. Hispanics outbreed Whites by huge numbers.

You say I seek to inflate while you try to diminish. Too bad we will not be around in 150 years to see who was more correct in their predictions.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-03-22 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    the whole Mediterranean basin has been a melting pot forever - built on trade and conquest.
    In south Eastern Europe 500 years of multiculturalism are synonymous with Slavery, Rape and Genocide.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Ransath;39418077]Yes. (150 years is pretty much overnight)

"Muslims have taken over Europe". No. Simply no. Not even close. /QUOTE]

Can I ask you - have you ever been to England? England is a pretty good indicator of what can happen in just 30 years.

People of Arabic descent (and who are Muslims) will easily out breed the European natives within 150-200 years. This is not conjecture, this is fact. The same thing is happening in the USA. Whites are not breeding at the numbers they once were. Hispanics outbreed Whites by huge numbers.

You say I seek to inflate while you try to diminish. Too bad we will not be around in 150 years to see who was more correct in their predictions.
    Doesn't matter. People are people regardless of skin colour.

Racist.

Of course. I should have been more precise.

Maybe American-style assimilation would have been a more apt comparison than multiculturalism? I was using that word because it was the chosen word of Europeans in this thread as a type of policy.
    If these terrorists are like the others they'll be native born Belgians who never have held a job.

Not that it's 100% protection, that native born American in California who killed 14 people was living the American dream, Job, house, cars, family, didn't stop him.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If these terrorists are like the others they'll be native born Belgians who never have held a job.

Not that it's 100% protection, that native born American in California who killed 14 people was living the American dream, Job, house, cars, family, didn't stop him.
    Abdeslam smoked, drank alcohol, untill he radicalised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by One Pound View Post
    Doesn't matter. People are people regardless of skin colour.

Racist.
    Muslim is not a race. Try again.

Deleted
    The coming days will be closely monitored the border between the Netherlands and Belgium . Reported that the Dutch police

The attack at Zaventem airport has cost the lives of at least 14 people , says the spokesman of the Brussels fire . 106 people were injured.

The Port Authority urges businesses in the port to be extra vigilant and report suspect cases as quickly as possible to the police. There will also be additional police patrols take place at Antwerp , which has a number of sensitive installations.

The attacks in Brussels the " inevitable consequence " of the "wrong policies of some countries" and "tolerance of terrorism " in order to pursue certain agendas. That an official from the Syrian Foreign Ministry said

Seen: pedestrian traffic toward North Station

Ryanair will operate the flights scheduled for Wednesday at Zaventem from Charleroi . Reported that the airline on its website

"I do solemnly emphasize that this time comes not from Brussels lockdown . " Brussels said that Prime Minister Rudi Vervoort Tuesday after the regional security council . "We will not let it weaken us by barbaric acts of violence. "

Translated from Dutch to English

Source: http://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20160322_0...haven-zaventem

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

I've been to the United Kingdom, France, Scotland, Spain and Italy several times. I've been to Sweden, Croatia and Turkey once each.

I don't even know what to say to the rest of this post. "Out breed". Well you certainly fit the mold of a Donald Trump supporter.

And for the record I'm a bi-racial, half hispanic-half white American....

And no. There is "well never know" in this argument. There is no "lets agree to disagree" nonsense here. A continent of 740 million, a union of 504 million, will not be destabilized or "islamicized" or "lost" as someone else put it, by a few million Muslims. That's just crazy. Even those immigrants will eventually achieve cost of living that encourages fewer children. They'll experience a modest population boom that'll eventually curve downward, just as it has everywhere else in the rich world.

There used to be few people as productive as American catholics when it came to having babies. Things changed in two generations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Abdeslam smoked, drank alcohol, untill he radicalised.
    So he was a westeren person till he started hating the west.
    That is actually pretty funny.

ISIS is using political correctedness and the 1st world fear and vilification of being branded as a racist to their advantage, easily having the stealth they need to infiltrate and terrorize whichever country they damn well please.

The best camouflage is not even needing to hide.

10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like it's time for this week's edition of... refutation by xkcd!
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

And that's the irony. That's probably the case.

But we're all going to spend the time talking about immigrants and ISIS moles among them, because it fits certain people's political narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post

How ironic.
    "Oh my sweet summer child"

The comments on Youtube are a good place to see how people think :P Though some comments are pretty funny and I feel guilty for laughing.

It's always helfpul to use terms like ''breeding'' ''animals'' or ''beasts'' when talking about Muslims. Considering them human is, after all, ''SJW''.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Sounds like it's time for this week's edition of... refutation by xkcd!
    This is amazing and way better than my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Because the US invaded Iraq( we all know that story), disbanded the Iraqi military and guess what? Thats the majority of the IS forces.
    Really? So simple and straightforward.

I guess history is an elective in Holland.

God, please deliver us Mr. Trump as our next President so we can send these ISIS fucks to hell, where they belong.

Then that guy got radicalized and killed a dozen people.

Deleted
    And for the record I'm a bi-racial, half hispanic-half white American....
    Thank you for explaining all of your opinions in that one sentence. That one sentence clearly states why you are who you are.

My father was full Mexican, from Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. My mother was 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Scottish.

Unlike you, I am an American - period.