Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    So what if they failed the point is they killed millions in the attempt. The last thing we need is to let another group of genocidal maniacs gain that kind of military power cause that can happen again if the world is not careful.
    Pointing out that they failed was a humorous way of saying that the comparison is shit. It's simply not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    You don't remember pre WWII Germany well do you?
    I'm guessing that you have no idea what you are talking about, comparing pre WWII Germany to ISIS is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You missed the point. Auto-erotic asphyxiation, like Islamic Radicalism, is not an existential threat. It's a statistically negligible part of the modern world.

If you think otherwise, Islamic Radicals have effectively moved into your brain and conquered it. If it's one thing they want, it's for Westerners to fear them on the level of it being an existential threat when they're so far from that.
    Denying the threat of death by terrorist attack just because it hasn't affected you yet due to statistic chance does nothing to fix the issue. You're supposed to have some level of compassion for your fellow man, when this same shit happened in New York and Boston you got support and the rest of the world should be able to expect the same.

Suggesting that you just shrug it off as unlucky is naive, the frequency has been increasing and while they aren't hydrogen bombing countries into submission I am sure they would if they had the access.

. . .

(1) I'm not liberal. I'm conservative. The real, actual conservative. Not you make-believe far-right types who wouldn't know true conservative principles if it were stapled to your eyeballs.

(2) FBI agent reading this and hacking our phones? Like really? This is how you live? You've completely lost perspective.
    Sadly, you and the current Republican and Democratic parties and the EU have COMPLETELY lost perspective and are DESTROYING our country(s) as a result.
    It is time for trump, he isn't perfect, but hes our only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Skroe is the real Republican, you are a RINO!
    Pretty much!

People like that joker are the ones who made "conservatism" something to be embarrassed about. They've made it associated with backwardism, know-nothingism counterfactualism and racism.

The irony is, liberal America has no better accomplice in pursuing their agenda, then people like him. His kind makes it so easy for liberal America.

7+ Year Old Account
    (2) FBI agent reading this and hacking our phones? Like really? This is how you live? You've completely lost perspective.
    I thought the FBI comment was a joke.

Deleted
    Nice... Americans taking over the thread and topic and start complaining about their own problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Nice... Americans taking over the thread and topic and start complaining about their own problems...
    They do think the world revolves around them so it ain't that big of a suprise.

I thought the FBI comment was a joke.
    Yeah, its super funny because they totally have the power to hack anyone's phone and steal data at any time they want under American law.
    Hilarious, such a joke.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, this is Europe's time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Sadly, you and the current Republican and Democratic parties have COMPLETELY lost perspective and are DESTROYING our country as a result.
    Hope is just a four-letter word. There will be only two outcomes: a) Trump will become a lot more moderate and will most likely disappoint the many ple---people who voted him into the office or b) he will keep as he is and then, hah, there is not enough popcorn left in the world for watching whisks like him in action.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I gave up on the EU as soon as i heard "Germany Welcoming Refugees"
    I commonly refer to the EU now as New Middle East.
    And Germany i refer to as Germistan.

When people punch themselves, they deserve to get hurt, the EU punched itself, now it is getting hurt, only it wont stop punching itself and is now trying to pay turkey for help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its super funny because they totally have the power to hack anyone's phone and steal data at any time they want under American law.
    Hilarious, such a joke.
    Yes the capability, but we are all likely entirely uninteresting people to the FBI.

Deleted
    Hilarious, such a joke.
    Did they have a sale on tin foil hats?

Sadly, you and the current Republican and Democratic parties have COMPLETELY lost perspective and are DESTROYING our country as a result.
    Yeah. A growing economy (when the rest of the world isn't) with <5% unemployment and rising wages, at the same times as a dramatically falling deficit, substantial military and scientific investment and expanding US power around the globe in the face of threats from revisionist powers like China and Russia, who are lashing out as we ascend and they decline.

Yeah truly, it's a real bad time to be American.

I suppose the 1950s are more ideal in your eyes. You know with the Soviet Hydrogen bomb, the rise of the cold war, the red scare, racial segregation and Eastern Europe and South Asia utterly collapsing to communists. Those were the glory days of America, when men were men and women were women and we were strong and respected! Never mind the fact that the free world went from out numbering the un-free 9 to 1 to being out numbered 8 to 5 in like 7 years.

Trumpists... not exactly students of history. Or much of anything for that matter.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sweden will be ISIS' new headquarters soon anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Now if people genuinely think that proper border control will stop this they are fools

Deleted
    Well, some countries sure seem to be a middle-eastern colony these days.
    Have you been to Belgium lately? It literally looks like you are in North Africa in some cities.

It's getting out of hand, and soon the people will (finally) have had enough.

Yes the capability, but we are all likely entirely uninteresting people to the FBI.
    Oh, you think the FBI picks people directly?
    That's what Automated Systems are for, remember the fact all Metadata on America is cataloged by the FBI?
    And how they figured out they where taking more than just metadata?
    And how they want apple to hand over the source code for IOS so the FBI can take over complete control of all iphones on earth?

Seems the entire cell network is out in Brussels.