Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You can believe what you want, but that does not automatically make you a killer. Killing does.
    And certain beliefs and behaviours and circumstances make one more prone to killing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    And certain beliefs and behaviours and circumstances make one more prone to killing.
    People are innocent until they commit the crime or have done enough preparation to here a crime is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    People are innocent until they commit the crime or have done enough preparation to here a crime is imminent.
    Okay? We're not talking about legal proceedings. We're talking about political correctness in the cultural dialogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay? We're not talking about legal proceedings. We're talking about political correctness in the cultural dialogue.
    I thought we were talking about killing.

Deleted
    Agreed.

Because let's face it America is by far the single biggest contributor to terror in recent history.

Invading Iraq with bullshit claims about weapons of mass destruction (which were proven wrong before the invasion began)? Check
    Pulling out while Iraq is in a very fragile state and allow the rise of organizations like ISIS? Check
    Voting for Trump (who will most likely do even more damage than Bush Jr.)? Check
    Last edited by mmocf9c4bcbfba; 2016-03-22 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You bring great shame to our pony idol.
    I'm pretty sure it was shameful to begin with :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Somebody sees somebody who is doing something questionable or looks questionable and doesn't report it due to fear of looking racist / paranoid / w.e.

Oh, kinda like those neighbors in San Bernadino?

"Neighbors of husband and wife San Bernardino shooters 'noticed them acting suspiciously but did NOT report them for fear of racial profiling'"

Deleted
    As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't think it is mods. It is just you, mate.
    I don't care. It's the mods. Alawys them, and one mod have his head so deep in his arse i think even his post font is brown.

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Ghost View Post
    That..that right there. That's why you've been banned. Mods just cleaning up the filth.
    I don't care.

Plus i have like 10 more accounts that 2 are 1000 posts+ and 3-4 have 100+ posts, never used same IP so i just rotate accounts while they are on cooldown. User used avoid ban ability, it's super effective!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You bring great shame to our pony idol.
    aaand I don't care.
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2016-03-22 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Of curse it can.
    Simple example would be havinga a Jehovas witness in the ER and letting them die because you respect their wishes not to get foreign blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    I don't care. It's the mods. Alawys them, and one mod have his head so deep in his arse i think even his post font is brown.
    Be that as it may, you have to understand that this is NOT a free speech forum, they have rules, and someone has to enforce the rules.

Try not poking the bear if you do not want to get bitten. Just saying....there are ways to get you point across and not get infracted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    People sit and think "hey, muslim immigrants can be infiltrated by extremists so we need background checks and we can't allow everyone in" but people in power say "nooo, you can't say that, that's racist" and they take no precautions.
    Except they ARE vetted.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    If it causes sub-par or damaging policy, absolutely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Be that as it may, you have to understand that this is NOT a free speech forum, they have rules, and someone has to enforce the rules.

Try not poking the bear if you do not want to get bitten. Just saying....there are ways to get you point across and not get infracted.
    Bearspray, guns. Multiple accounts, different internet providers. Just sayin.

This isn't even my favorite account and my original is perma ultra banned that my posts there are invisible to other users. I mean i've seen them all.
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2016-03-22 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except they ARE vetted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except they ARE vetted.
    The people crossing the southern border are not being vetted. They include middle eastern, european, south and central american and mexican. The border patrol union head has openly stated that they are required to let them go when they pick them up. If you think for a second that these people are being vetted you are delusional.

If you think that the people being brought here via other poe are being vetted I stand my ground. There are not enough people working for the govt to vet the 10s of thousands that are being brought here each year. The fact that the US govt has given weapons and aid to middle eastern groups that have turned out to be against the interests of the US is testament to the vetting process.

What is being seen in Europe is going to happen here in the US. I have no doubt in my mind that they have tried. The only reason we have not heard is because the intel agencies caught them in time. Its only a matter of time before they fail. They already failed with US citizens, but that is merely splitting hairs. For the sake of those who are innocent, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was shameful to begin with :P
    Shameful to you maybe. I watch what i want wherever i want.

Back to topic: When is the new Trump wall comming to EU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying they're just a bunch of crazies with bombs is like saying slavery was just a bunch of bad guys with whips and chains.
    No, it's like saying that slavery was slaves and slavers, not the entire Earth population.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.