Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    *SQUEEE* SO going to get digital ticket again this year Bet the loot will be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    It's always two years

So, November most likely
    Don´t say November! I expect June or July imo

Quote Originally Posted by moomoocow83 View Post
    since its the 10th anniversary of blizzcon and blizzards 25th anniversary we best get a fucking mount not another shitty murloc pet that il never use
    It'll be murloc related. Giant murloc mount? Or possibly just another mount with a murloc riding on it like the Polar Bear.

I bet we'll see Legion beta right after it.

why is the title saying "potential" when the dates are clearly set? oO

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Legally, Blizzard isn't able to release it past September 21st. So, even if they would take 6 more months to work on Legion, it would never reach November, because it can't. Great prediction.
    LOL. It's cute that you're pretending to be a lawyer. That date is meaningless. Nothing at all happens to them if they go beyond it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Don´t say November! I expect June or July imo

Who knows. Maybe?

But the Beta usually is out for a few months, around 5-6..

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just hope there is more bloody Diablo news this year because last year was pathetic. As for WoW I'm guessing there won't be much apart from what's coming in future patches I guess since it'll only be a few months after Legion launch.
    There should be since they were just hiring for a "new diablo project" like under a month ago.

Interestingly enough, this is what shows up when you go to book a hotel from the blizzcon site which says 6th and 7th of November of 2016 which would oddly be a Sunday/Monday:

Last edited by Zyky; 2016-03-23 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moomoocow83 View Post

since its the 10th anniversary of blizzcon and blizzards 25th anniversary we best get a fucking mount not another shitty murloc pet that il never use

you sound like a spoiled brat....

At least it stops people moaning about no content for a few days anyway. Let's quickly pretend to let slip BC dates then revert it back and whistle nonchalantly...

Deleted
    Maybe we get a Release Date for the Release Date for the Legion Beta

Beta started whenever they started Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    LOL. It's cute that you're pretending to be a lawyer. That date is meaningless. Nothing at all happens to them if they go beyond it.
    when you pre-purchase legion its clearly states that it will be avalible in a date or before that date.. so they cant pass that or would have real legal problems.. and no i am no lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by m2geek View Post
    *SQUEEE* SO going to get digital ticket again this year Bet the loot will be awesome
    Yep, always love the opportunity to watch the stream live -and the loot is a great bonus!

So they will reveal some things i can watch for month streamers playing and eventually play by myself in summer 2017. Not again...

A Warcraft 4 with a strong hero system would refresh the Warcraft fantasy, open the lore for casuals and lay foundation for future WoW expansions with completely new iconic villains/heroes and ideas. World of Warcraft can continue to tell the story, but it needs to do it in small steps while Warcraft 4 could paint the big picture of the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Llyanna Everstar View Post
    It'll be murloc related. Giant murloc mount? Or possibly just another mount with a murloc riding on it like the Polar Bear.
    I want a murloc mount! Saddle on the fishmen!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    There should be since they were just hiring for a "new diablo project" like under a month ago.

Interestingly enough, this is what shows up when you go to book a hotel from the blizzcon site which says 6th and 7th of November of 2016 which would oddly be a Sunday/Monday:
    Because they reverted the dates back to last year. November 6 and 7, 2015.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xcell View Post
    why is the title saying "potential" when the dates are clearly set? oO
    They are not clearly set till Blizzard officially announces the event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    well if nothing change blizz get another 29 € from me for virtual ticket. ^^

I remember when I thought it might be fun to attend Blizzcon... I have interest anymore.

I got my rental property already booked . Can't wait to go this year! .. I got a place that sleeps 11 and I only have two people, haha.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature