Thread: Season 6

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The <2min was a conquest last season as well, and Guardian required 3 conquests last season, as it does now. That's why I've been trying for that one, as the curse one and 20min all bosses seem like non-starters for me.
    Last chapter requires you to level-up 3 gems to 65.. and at the same time it's an Conquest, win-win.

Currently stuck myself, just need to do last objective: [Solo GR 70], but since RNG clearly isn't at my side, I'm unable to get Ancient weapon and keep failing at it. Once almost succeeded in it, but failed due map-navigation issues.

How do you people go about to find groups ? my regular group is playing less and less each day of season and i cant stand sitting on my hands doing nothing, advertising in communities and LFG doesn't seem to help, and when i do get a group its most often some dumb group with a DPS dh and a barb that cant pull proper :/
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2016-05-06 at 09:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    How do you people go about to find groups ? my regular group is playing less and less each day of season and i cant stand sitting on my hands doing nothing
    I'd wager most people are just fine playing solo.

How do you people go about to find groups ? my regular group is playing less and less each day of season and i cant stand sitting on my hands doing nothing, advertising in communities and LFG doesn't seem to help, and when i do get a group its most often some dumb group with a DPS dh and a barb that cant pull proper :/
    using the random public group thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    using the random public group thing.
    If you mean public games? i'd rather chop my genitals off, if you are refering to Different chats, then that is what we call communities.

I'd wager most people are just fine playing solo.
    Sorry but i see no way this has to do anything with my question. Or am i missing something here?

If you mean public games? i'd rather chop my genitals off
    Yeah, those. I've been in a handful this season (didn't do any last time) and they've been alright. Nobody says anything, we just move through and clear rifts and the like. Maybe I've been lucky and have managed to get in games without shitheads.

Deleted
    Sorry but i see no way this has to do anything with my question. Or am i missing something here?
    You say you're "sitting on your hands doing nothing" when your "regular group" isn't there, so play solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, those. I've been in a handful this season (didn't do any last time) and they've been alright. Nobody says anything, we just move through and clear rifts and the like. Maybe I've been lucky and have managed to get in games without shitheads.
    well, at 45s its possible. im searching at 92+ :P

You say you're "sitting on your hands doing nothing" when your "regular group" isn't there, so play solo.
    Still doesnt have anything to do with my question about HOW people find groups, not what to do when none else is on. Im well aware i can play solo. You just stated the obvious in a pretty weird way.

well, at 45s its possible. im searching at 92+ :P

Still doesnt have anything to do with my question about HOW people find groups, not what to do when none else is on. Im well aware i can play solo. You just stated the obvious in a pretty weird way.
    Okay there is a reason why finding people in the 92+ range isn't happening. Not many people are there.

You are also just being rude to be rude and yet you expect help?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Okay there is a reason why finding people in the 92+ range isn't happening. Not many people are there.

You are also just being rude to be rude and yet you expect help?
    Its happening, just very rare, hence why im asking for tips to find groups ( other websites, etc). How is this not clear?
    How do you people go about to find groups ? /
    Getting a "well you can always play solo EleGiggle" isnt really an answer now is it?

And how am i rude when i simply stated he didnt answer my question.
    Would be like me answering your question with a recipie of chocolate cake. has nothing to do with what you asked.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2016-05-06 at 09:46 PM.

Season journey completed after getting boosted on hardcore. Now I'm working on putting together a LoN WD set just for teh lulz.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

On one hand, I want to keep playing LoN Bomb Crus when I hopefully get all my pieces. On the other hand, it's boring as fuck. Would anyone suggest another build, maybe?

For sader or any class?

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    For sader or any class?
    Crusader. It's just boring me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Crusader. It's just boring me for some reason.
    Maybe LoN Blessed Shield? I enjoyed that last season.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2016-05-06 at 11:35 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Still doesnt have anything to do with my question about HOW people find groups
    The best group is the group of one.

Well, it's not like I don't try for it every time. I've got a stopwatch software on top of the game so I pop it on every time I open a rift and see how long it takes. I had this great sewer pipe that was going real well, then it ended when I was at like 30-40%, so I zone in to a new sewer and for the next 20 seconds of charging it's empty.

Like, what the hell, seriously.
    Yeah, that sucks a lot. i mean, cannot density be through all the rift more or less the same? Sometimes you fine 5 elites in a room, sometimes zero.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Anyone got an address for the peanut brain that designed the Inna set dungeon? I would like to pop round and explaining why his game design philosophy doesn't really work.

It's basically just a game of figuring out how many pieces of that gear you worked so hard to get that you have to take off to avoid killing everything before you can group it up, while still keeping enough of it on to actually kill everything before you run out of time.

It isn't fun, it's just irritating. And needing to do one of these stupid things to progress in the journey is making me want to put my fist through the screen.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Anyone got an address for the peanut brain that designed the Inna set dungeon? I would like to pop round and explaining why his game design philosophy doesn't really work.

It's basically just a game of figuring out how many pieces of that gear you worked so hard to get that you have to take off to avoid killing everything before you can group it up, while still keeping enough of it on to actually kill everything before you run out of time.

It isn't fun, it's just irritating. And needing to do one of these stupid things to progress in the journey is making me want to put my fist through the screen.
    The Firebird's dungeon is similar :/

I always do the Wizard Tal'Rasha dungeon, because it is very reliable.