Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    What's with all the IS references, let me know and I will link some of the most heinous things they have done on camera. Comparing it after that would not make any sense. They should know by now that there is a big fat chance they get killed on the spot.

Atleast the gunner will go on trail that's already something a is soldier would never have to do if they murdered someone.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, ever heared of that? Again,. shooting a defenceless person in the head, thats just bloody sick.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Holy strawman.

You are drawing comparisons between someone being shot after actively trying to murder someone with someone stealing a loaf of bread.
    The parallels are so clear that even the guy deleted his original post. It's just you failing to sense the pattern here.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    It's funny you mention that, cause that's exactly the argument i had with my friend.
    he said the rule of law is above all.

I said, that justice is above all.
    And the terrorist got exactly the justice he deserved.

But Israel is a still a country with the rule of law.
    so the soldier will be judged by that.
    But Israel has a judicial system. It's not like the choices were to shoot him in the street vigilante style or let him go free. Justice could have been secured through proper means. Now the soldier's life is also wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    well dont steal and commit crimes
    Don't cry when people want to implement Sharia Law in West. It seems like Sharia fits quite well to your notion of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    The parallels are so clear that even the guy deleted his original post. It's just you failing to sense the pattern here.
    Eh what? I simply change don't make me laugh to hell no as that sounded better. I stand by my first post.

Eh what? I simply change don't make me laugh to hell no. I stand by my first post.
    Is that why you deleted it?

Don't cry when people want to implement Sharia Law in West. It seems like Sharia fits quite well to your notion of justice.
    so you are ok with crimes?

Is that why you deleted it?
    What are you smoking man, 4th post is right there I have not deleted anything simply editing one sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    so you are ok with crimes?
    Will sun rise tomorrow?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    In fairness, this is a "problem" for any non-autocratic regime--we hold our soldiers and law enforcement officials to higher standards of conduct than we do criminals and terrorists, expecting them to act within the law and not start executing people they've decided for themselves deserve it, which is exactly how it should be. Although we actually DO hold criminals and terrorists to that standard too, since we prosecute them for their crimes. The situation was over and in hand, the suspect was already shot, on the ground, and incapacitated. I hope the people arguing in favor of shooting unarmed, incapacitated suspects don't also tell themselves they value the rule of law. "Murder subdued terrorists in cold blood cause we're so much better than they are!"
    And of course when you have prominent Israelis calling for these actions it's not a help as well.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

What are you smoking man, 4th post is right there I have not deleted anything simply editing one sentence.
    For a second, I thought you deleted the sentence, not post. It seems uneditted. Well, it matters not in any case.

The soldier committed a crime after having his friend stabbed. He's being brought to questioning and court. Why is this thread even going further?

For a second, I thought you deleted the sentence, not post. It seems uneditted. Well, it matters not in any case.
    No you where just to fast before, I simply changed it to not sound like a dick.

Amusing double standards going on.

Solider unlawfully shoots alleged terrorist in head. OP's conclusion, "Israel is evil and a terrorist!"

A few Muslims kill multiple innocent civilians in Brussels. OP's conclusion, "You can't blame Islam for the actions of a few extremist!"

Hilarious.

Both sides of that conflict are at fault, Isreal and Palestine. They keep attacking each other over and over and Isreal keeps occupying Palestine. If another country started occupying America I gaurantee we would have American groups rising up against said occupiers in the same fashion. Just remember to the Palestines, they are fighting for their freedom, and Isreal is fighting to control Palestine and stop their attacks, each side views the other as terrorists, it will never end. Both sides also have extremist groups and reactions to different events. Its warping both nations new generations into hating each other for no more reason than hating each other. Which of course leads and escalates to these acts of violence which then gives them a reinforcement of their hate. They are creating their own hate. And it will not stop.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    This probably is not going to make the news today but Israeli army which pretends to be a moral one continues to execute Palestinian stabbers before even arresting them, with no trial. It's just terrorism with a different name.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6950021.html
    You're lost man.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrock08 View Post
    Both sides of that conflict are at fault, Isreal and Palestine. They keep attacking each other over and over and Isreal keeps occupying Palestine. If another country started occupying America I gaurantee we would have American groups rising up against said occupiers in the same fashion.
    Red Dawn anyone?

I wonder how would America would react if rockets were fired at it's cities
    @Pangean, You're american right? can you help me out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is America occupying Canada or Mexico? Continuously stealing land from either of those countries?

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I have been summoned by an incantation of some sort. And your offering was not quite good enough. But while I am here Americans would upset if rockets were fired it. What's your actual point?