Poll: Are you still actively playing?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Honest question, are you still actively playing?

Just a small question. I just started again today to play some BGs and Arena with a friend. My realm feels death.trade chat is full of boosters, gold sellers and the streets of the cities are filled with AFK people. Hell my 27 battle.net friends are either in battle.net launcher or in another game. My friend is the only one playing WoW atm.

Just wondering if it's just me experiencing this.

I quit the game a short while after WoD launch, so I basically missed the entire expansion.

EDIT : To the people who still play the game actively, what do you do in the game that keeps you playing ? Whats holding your excitement ?
    Last edited by mmocf70a06ebec; 2016-03-26 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Depends what you mean by actively playing, I sometimes pop online to do some Garrison stuff, check auctions, maybe spend an hour in ashran or do some BG's, it's been a long while since I did anything serious like raiding or rated PvP though, I simply can't find the motivation. My friends list has been pretty barren too, I'm hoping I'll see it repopulated when legion rolls around, I didn't experience the same issue in MoP although that was probably because I had joined a new guild and was enjoying playing with them every day all the way until WoD's release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't do any serious playing lately just garrison gold farm and some BGs here and there. Farming xmogs etc

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    I quit the game a short while after WoD launch, so I basically missed the entire expansion.
    No, I am logging to grind garrison once per day and to farm HFC once per week, and that's pretty much it.

You know, usually end of expansion is a good time to level up alts, or to complete some achievements you've missed, stuff like that. But WoD in general was so boring and empty, raids aside, that all that alts were leveled up in 3 months after expansion went live, and all achievements I wanted to get were completed long before now. If not for wow token which let me buy more than two years of game time, I won't be subbed, like, for five months at the moment.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

No. I haven't been for most of WoD. I got my main to 100 and dicked around for a couple of months then unsubscribed. I reactivated my subscription a few months later because a friend convinced me, but that only lasted one month.

WoD doesn't offer anything I feel like doing. The entire expansion for me was leveling my warrior to 100. I enjoyed that part, but as someone who doesn't raid, I ran out of things to do after that. Garrison-related stuff kept me going for a bit, but that didn't last long. WoD has its good points, but it has easily been my least favorite expansion.

At this point, I'm fairly sure I won't be reactivating until Legion.

have an active sub, but I'd hardly call that "playing". I will likely have a sub for WoW forever now that it just costs gold. But, even lately I find I prefer doing RL chores or just about anything else besides logging in and doing the Garrison shuffle... or picking an alt for my 5th legendary ring.

Deleted
    I still log in twice a day, do various things like run dungeons and a few bits.

There is no point playing. I have seen the content, I shall play somewhere else.

Gold, mounts and lulz

No. I'm finding it difficult to have a reason to play. I didn't even raid this expansion or do anything besides be a massive casual who got almost nothing done.

I'm slowly edging my DK through the gearing process and the legendary quest, thanks to gold subscription, but I'm not sure I even want to do Heroic HFC for the Mount and achievements.

Active sub, garrisons once a day is hardly active though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Basically down to farming Archie for the mount and getting whatever ez gear I can on 29633235 alts so the first few Legion levels are quicker. #content

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

15+ Year Old Account
    Farming mounts, some raiding and gold, as gold will hopefully get some of its value back when Garrisons gold missions are taken out back and shot in the neck
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

i unsubscribed few months after mop release, perhaps i will return if legion offers good content and balanced pvp

Deleted
    Nope, I am waiting for legions now, i may be back just before for some recruitment. I do hope WoW token prices go beyond what the garrison can give , then watch the subs drop even more... shame they wont show us though, The increase on the prices make me believe subs are starting to hit record lows

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me be honest, I am still playing, and have since looooooooooooooooooooooong ago.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No, there's just nothing worthwhile to do now. I generally haven't been playing all that much throughout WoD. I think that WoW nowadays isn't a game that you stay subbed to over very long periods of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted yes even though technically the answer is no. The only reason I'm not playing is because my mobo died :'( I am subbed, it actually just renewed yesterday. I'm not going to be repairing my pc until after my move next week.

When I do login I don't step foot in Draenor though, I seriously just run old content, I want nothing to do with my garrisons anymore. I just enjoy spending time with the dew friends that have stuck around and farm for mounts (mim's head being the latest addition coming for you next Invincible!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Let me be honest, I am still playing, and have since looooooooooooooooooooooong ago.
    People really should unsub, people staying out of interest in legion or through WoW tokens is only giving them an idea of worst case scenario, it gives them a picture of how little money, effort and ideas, they can put into the game
    Last edited by mmoc3c17603f03; 2016-03-26 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do garrison stuff for gold, run old content for giggles and am now working on getting my 6th toon to 100. Want a collection to take into legion. I have a bm hunter, frost mage, ele shaman, feral druid, destro lock, and working on the brewmaster monk. My hunter will always be my main but my shaman and mage are an awful lot of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoBoom View Post
    People really should unsub, people staying out of interest in legion or through WoW tokens is only giving them an idea of worst case scenario, it gives them a picture of how little money, effort and ideas, they can put into the game
    How bout letting people decide what they want to do and you not deciding for them?