Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    they disgust me.
    targeting completely innocent children.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    So then would it also be fair to state Europe is filled with fascists and neo-nazis ? Because it's about the same analogy.
    As we are not seeing rightwing terrorists attacks every other week in europe by neo nazis I don't think it's comparable with countries that have a serious problem with radical muslim terrorist groups.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-03-27 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    As we are not seeing rightwing terrorists attacks every other week in europe by neo nazis I don't think it's comparable with countries that have a serious problem with radical muslim terrorists.
    I never said the word terrorists. I doubt the number of "radical muslim terrorists" in Pakistan, is higher than the number of neo-nazis or fascists in various European countries. Do they have a problem with terrorists? Sure. But so does a lot of places. It doesn't define the place as "Filled with radical muslim terrorists". Just as we don't define European countries as "Infestations of neo-nazi and fascists gatherings" even though they they are here, and they do occur.

15+ Year Old Account
    So then would it also be fair to state Europe is filled with fascists and neo-nazis ? Because it's about the same analogy.
    Huh?

And yes, Europe is filled with fascists and racists, just less so than the entire non-western world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    Same here pretty much.

Thankfully we haven't done anything to piss the Muslims off so I doubt they'd be interested in blowing us up at this point in time.
    What an ignorant you are ! go back to your primary school please, or stay there if you still didn't leave .... for some more years.

On topic, I hope they catch the assholes that did this.
    Going to need a catcher's mitt to catch the culprit's flying body parts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Pakistan's Lahore has been hit by a terrorist suicide bomb outside a public park killing 53 mostly children and women. Pakistan is one of the countries outside of Europe most hit by terrorist attacks these last year, almost all carried out by Al Qaida and Taliban's sympathizers !

Condolences to the Families !

https://www.rt.com/news/337357-blast...c-park-lahore/
    The majority of Pakistan is sympathetic to Al Qaeda, according to various reputable polls. I wonder how they feel when the attacks occur in their own territory.

Same here pretty much.

Thankfully we haven't done anything to piss the Muslims off so I doubt they'd be interested in blowing us up at this point in time.
    Not being muslim is generally enough to piss off the extremist muslims. The vast majority of their victims, however, are muslims.

Amazing how some people in this thread, even when commenting on an attack in Pakistan, still manage to only find stuff to comment on how Whiteys are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    The majority of Pakistan is sympathetic to Al Qaeda, according to various reputable polls. I wonder how they feel when the attacks occur in their own territory.
    They feel devastated losing their kids and women, you're a heartless insignificant thing, shame on you !

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Yeah that reputable poll is Donald Trump and the KKK.

Are there supporters in Pakistan? Yes. Because that is how they recruit suicide bombers. The vast majority hate them. We have lost more civilians, then the US and Europe combined.

But then again brown blood is cheap.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Hurrah for tragedy hipsters! But really, sucks to hear and condolences to the families of the dead and injured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently they were Christian and celebrating Easter, the death toll is up to 67 and over 300 injured.

In other news a Muslim man in Scotland who was beloved in his community wished the UK a happy Easter on social media while promoting an interfaith meeting... Another Muslim man took offense to that and proceeded to stab and stomp him to death.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Apparently they were Christian and celebrating Easter, the death toll is up to 67 and over 300 injured.

In other news a Muslim man in Scotland who was beloved in his community wished the UK a happy Easter on social media while promoting an interfaith meeting... Another Muslim man took offense to that and proceeded to stab and stomp him to death.
    Yeah, I read the bombing in Pakistan was targeted at Christians celebrating Easter. Like those poor souls don't have it hard enough in that area.

Also, that story from Scotland is ghastly. Poor man.

It is hard enough to be a faithful Christian here in Japan where there are so few of us, I can't imagine trying to hold onto my faith in a country where people are actively trying to kill me.

Same here pretty much.

plenty of killings goes on all over africa and south america, its so much that its not even news worthy

The attack was focused on Christians, who are oppressed in Pakistan, so my guess is that the average pakistanian citizen would condone this bombing.

Deleted
    It always shocks me how even now people think everyone in the world holds the same values. Name of the game is to kill your enemies to them. That is all that matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    It is hard enough to be a faithful Christian here in Japan where there are so few of us, I can't imagine trying to hold onto my faith in a country where people are actively trying to kill me.
    Well...historically speaking, the more a regime tries to suppress and wipe out Christians, the more tenacious they become. The USSR learned that, and China is slowly learning that (maybe...they currently seem convinced that they can control Christianity). But what they fail to understand is that what Christians have, especially Christians in countries where they are actively oppressed, is something that can't be taken from them by persecution, torture, or death. That's why you can't kill the faith, and why the worse the persecution, the more it flourishes.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

That Scotland story deserves a thead of it's own, poor guy.