Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    they keep pouring money and resources to promoting this movie...

is going to suck like deadpool and batman vs superman for the same reasons

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post

What manner of uncouth philistine didn't like Deadpool?

Come on , lies. How can 3 separate movies all suck because you,re dead inside. I mean really, what are the odds?

Deleted

Not to mention that Deadpool was the single best Superhero movie since the beginning of Superhero movies alltogether. I dont know what to not like about Deadpool.

Didnt watch Batman v Superman yet, but I dont let some negative reviews decide what movies I like or not. There's a rating website which gives BvS 30% whereas Sharknado or whatever gets 70%+++

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Not to mention that Deadpool was the single best Superhero movie since the beginning of Superhero movies alltogether. I dont know what to not like about Deadpool.

Didnt watch Batman v Superman yet, but I dont let some negative reviews decide what movies I like or not. There's a rating website which gives BvS 30% whereas Sharknado or whatever gets 70%+++
    Deadpool was incredible and Batman vs Superman was better than I was expecting, and that was not much. Elektra was bad, Catwoman was really bad, and I expect Warcraft to be better than these. I also hope it will be better than "Dungeons & Dragons". *g*

and heavy marketing started - you know very well when before the premiere you have to hype a movie like that its gonna end up mediocre

Releasing a trailer online is not pouring money and resources into promotion. They have not spent anywhere near what The Force Awakens spent.

But hey- such a 'safe' answer to judge a movie so early so you will not get let down. I know that has to be rough. Better keep playing it safe.

Mangle is almost not noticeable now. Yikes.

Thrash looks fantastic

After getting disapoint by Batman Vs Superman this year. My expectation for Warcraft and Civil War are really low. T.T

Deleted
    Well, this trailer was quite good! Surely better than the previous ones.

Ill watch the movie no matter what, but i really want it to not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This is so hella true. Affleck was amazing as Batman/Bruce Wayne though. All in all the worst superhero movie so far and that's coming from someone who's seen Daredevil. As for Warcraft I won't be going to see it I'll wait for DVD but I hope those going enjoy themselves and have a good time.
    I don't know why everyone is complaining about Daredevil and Elektra. Okay, they could not deliver compared to the hype around them...but just like the Ghost Riders or Spawn, they are good enough for friday evening tv. Catwoman on the other hand...well...let's not go down there...

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    After getting disapoint by Batman Vs Superman this year. My expectation for Warcraft and Civil War are really low. T.T
    You really expected that BvS will be a good movie? An undefeatable superhuman vs. a normal dude with a few gadgets...and both want to protect the world. That plot spells "FAIL" right from the start. Stuff like that works in a comic(more or less)...but not if you have to make it believable for a movie.
    My expectations for the warcraft movie went down when I heard they want to use real actors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I enjoyed the humor but not a lot else.

As for Warcraft, better trailer but still the Warcraft games have a very distinct art to them in which they've tried to replicate in the movie and it just looks out of place in a movie.

Orcs at least the main characters in the movie look amazing (Durotan/Orgrim/Gul'dan) however the costume department just made everything look horrid, sure they're trying to keep it as close to the source material as possible but come on Anduin / stormwind armor looks plastic on screen it really is an eyesore.

Some of the spell animations we've seen so far look alright but some of the landscapes we've seen in the trailers look questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This is so hella true. Affleck was amazing as Batman/Bruce Wayne though. All in all the worst superhero movie so far and that's coming from someone who's seen Daredevil. As for Warcraft I won't be going to see it I'll wait for DVD but I hope those going enjoy themselves and have a good time.
    U right that Ben do a excelent job as a Batman, and it show how much he have grow as a actor.

But hell that wasnt the Batman fans deserv for a Cinematic universe. That was a bloody killer that give a s...t about who he kill, plus he was so much idiot that let Lex to manipulate him all the movie (there it goes the tittle of Greatest worlds detective)

For real the movie problem is the director. and not the cast. I really hope WB kick Snyder from JL

I went and saw The Hateful Eight and The Revenant. Enjoyed both. I'm looking forward to going to see High-Rise since I enjoyed the book. I won't be spending one dime on this movie. 10 bucks is such a trivial amount but I'd still regret it.

The trailer looks about 111% better without the shitty Dubstep.

I love myself some dubstep...but it's not the music to pair with Warcraft.

Presumably the next Warcraft movie will be called 'The Middle'.

A better trailer than the others(not that it's hard to accomplish), but I think it will be so different than the real story. I have a feeling they will not mention the legion(doesn't exist in this movie universe), Garona will not betray the king, Azeroth will be invaded because Draenor lack resources so let's go to war and whatever.

Also the druids animations look kinda bad, only barkskin looks good, thrash and swipe are horrible.

And omg these answears from devs. Dude asks if we will be able to solo, as in deal with mechanics you can't solo, and Watcher says "yes" because of gear. Like, dude... don't be so dense c'mon.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    A better trailer than the others(not that it's hard to accomplish), but I think it will be so different than the real story. I have a feeling they will not mention the legion(doesn't exist in this movie universe), Garona will not betray the king, Azeroth will be invaded because Draenor lack resources so let's go to war and whatever.

Also the druids animations look kinda bad, only barkskin looks good, thrash and swipe are horrible.

And omg these answears from devs. Dude asks if we will be able to solo, as in deal with mechanics you can't solo, and Watcher says "yes" because of gear. Like, dude... don't be so dense c'mon.

Specifically on the Garona not betraying the king bit, I actually think that she will, after watching the trailers.

In the TV spot 4 trailer at 20 seconds in, Anduin gives Garona a dagger.

Then, in most of the other trailers, we get a shot of Anduin kneeling over someone in golden armor with a dagger in his neck. The dagger look suspiciously like the one Anduin gave Garona, and the armor looks a lot like King Llane's golden lion armor.

So, I'm about 99% sure Garona still goes nuts on the king in this movie, despite the movies other differences with the canon Warcraft universe events, during that time period.

Deleted
    Not overly impressed with the Bear animations. Spell effects are ok, but the actual Bear motions associated with them are meh. Mangle looks more like a bashing back hander. Fairly lacklustre for our big burst rage gen move. Guess the new skins make up for it a bit though.

the cgi on the orcs especially their facial expressions has improved drastically

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Crux View Post
    Specifically on the Garona not betraying the king bit, I actually think that she will, after watching the trailers.

In the TV spot 4 trailer at 20 seconds in, Anduin gives Garona a dagger.

Then, in most of the other trailers, we get a shot of Anduin kneeling over someone in golden armor with a dagger in his neck. The dagger look suspiciously like the one Anduin gave Garona, and the armor looks a lot like King Llane's golden lion armor.

So, I'm about 99% sure Garona still goes nuts on the king in this movie, despite the movies other differences with the canon Warcraft universe events, during that time period.
    + we saw some shots of a funeral in front of the cathedral with the kings crown next to a coffin, little varian, the queen and anduin talking.
    if that's not king llanes funeral, then idk.

Formerly known as Arafal