10+ Year Old Account

Death Knight, Monk and Demon Hunter

With WoW: Legion right around the corner, we'll be missing three classes that are present in WoW but not in Hearthstone. Do you think they'll release all three sometime after Legion launches, or am I just going to be disappointed that my favorite class (DK) will not be represented in Hearthstone?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    If they release new classes, I'm sure it will be one at a time.

Legion right around the corner, hahaha.

Sorry.

In all seriousness though, there hasn't been a scourge, pandaria or legion focused expansion yet, so all in due time. I imagine it would be one at a time and potentially not for many years to come. Pandaria would make a great Hearthstone expansion with lots of chi focused cards to bring in some new mechanic.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I do believe you're gonna' have to wait quite a bit before those classes get added (if it ever happens that is).

I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    In all seriousness though, there hasn't been a scourge focused expansion yet, so all in due time.
    Then what was Curse of Naxxramas?

It's obvious they will be added eventually with the cycling of content.

Legion right around the corner, hahaha.

Sorry.

In all seriousness though, there hasn't been a scourge, pandaria or legion focused expansion yet, so all in due time. I imagine it would be one at a time and potentially not for many years to come. Pandaria would make a great Hearthstone expansion with lots of chi focused cards to bring in some new mechanic.
    I think it would be pretty sweet as well. I personally loved the MoP expansion.

Believe it or not the biggest problem with adding new classes to HS would not be creating basic cards for them to start out with, but it would be a balanced hero power that isn't already used by another class. The hero powers are already poorly balanced in many cases. Lock can single handedly create its own arch types solely based on the hero power and Warriors can to some degree as well with fatigue (though they need Justicar for that). None of the other classes can do this. Don't think it would be good for Bizzard to have another class which has a hero power that trumps all others.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I do believe you're gonna' have to wait quite a bit before those classes get added (if it ever happens that is).

I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Then what was Curse of Naxxramas?
    An adventure, they are not gonna release a class with a god damn adventure, especially being the first one ever.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

If they do release a new hero class it would likely be one at a time. Now just because these classes exist in Wow doesn't mean they'll be added to Hearthstone.

15+ Year Old Account
    An adventure, they are not gonna release a class with a god damn adventure, especially being the first one ever.
    Why not? An Adventure would be a great way for players to earn the core cards for a new class, since any new class is going to come into the game with a deficit of class cards. They can't just slip new cards into old packs because that would force players to open outdated packs searching for just a handful of specific cards.

Says who?

I fail to see how releasing a new class with an adventure would somehow be worse than with a regular card expansion.

Why not? It's something that everyone can access, ICC would be great to give DK etc.

Why not = because you'd be forcing the players to buy in to a whole new class. Buying new cards or class avatars is fine as a micro-transaction. But having actual entire classes that you can face in a game and you can't play it because you haven't bought it just aint gonna happen.

If they release the new classes, and they probably will, it'll be as a patch that everyone has access to from the get-go along with a major expansion based around the class theme. If I'm wrong and they release a class you have to buy in an adventure I will literally eat my own foot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blues have stated continuously that they have "no plans for more classes at this time" so if they ever were to come in, it'd be quite a way off
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)