10+ Year Old Account

The Excrement Thread.

Alright guys and gals I'm makin this thread so we can discuss our poops. And with that out of the way, am I the only one who after taking a big dump just steps back and admires my handiwork? Like just admiring the massive brown log that just came out of my body and after doing so thinking 'Damn if I were gay I coullda taken a dick that big.'?

Also fun fact, if you eat nothing but whole kernals of corn without chewing for a few days you WILL shit out the whole intact corn. I'd link to the video but its been removed from youtube apparently. But trust me, it works.

This will get locked in 10 posts or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    This will get locked in 10 posts or less.
    See I'm not so sure cause it IS a discussion thread and I dont think talking about poop is against the rules. Especially with the amount of shitposters gen ot has in general, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Like just admiring the massive brown log that just came out of my body and after doing so thinking 'Damn if I were gay I coullda taken a dick that big.'
    Keep up that research, professor.

You're on the path to something great I can feel it.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    See I'm not so sure cause it IS a discussion thread and I dont think talking about poop is against the rules. Especially with the amount of shitposters gen ot has in general, myself included.
    The thing is, what will this discussion create? What are the possible results?
    And: Is this suitable for a gaming forum? Even the off-topic parts has to have some context.

Like the discussions about religion, this one may go nowhere.

Now, to provide a little to the discussion:
    I've heard some people don't close the lid after using the toilet. Yuck. Putrid fumes will rise from the bowl and your bathroom will soon succumb to corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Challenge accepted.

And no, I do not sit around admiring my poop.
    Its not really sitting around admiring the poop, its more giving it a brief glance before and flush and admiring how efficient the human body's plumbing system is.

Also ghost poops are the best. Like you take a massive dump and when you wipe nothing goes onto the paper like you didn't poop at all. Love saving toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    The thing is, what will this discussion create? What are the possible results?
    And: Is this suitable for a gaming forum? Even the off-topic parts has to have some context.

Like the discussions about religion, this one may go nowhere.

Now, to provide a little to the discussion:
    I've heard some people don't close the lid after using the toilet. Yuck. Putrid fumes will rise from the bowl and your bathroom will soon succumb to corruption.
    I don't close the lid after but I do keep some lysol nearby to give it a quick spray.

It seems to me we already have a few threads on "excrement" already.

This is just redundant.

April Fools day is Friday.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

OP looks familiar....

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I do like to admire my creations. I used to enjoy 20-25 minute poops, cuz i'd check all my social media and then play some baseball.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    OP looks familiar....
    I know you 'mirin my handiwork, but this is a legit thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Guys, we did it! We hit the 10 post mark without getting closed!
    Huzzahs all around.

Now back on topic, I've never used a laxative before and I don't think I ever will since my solution to constipation is to just stop trying to force it and wait till later when the body feels more forthcoming.

-Summons the mods above-
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

You guys win. Double or nothing on page two?

Cool story.

~Well. this is the most literal 'shitpost' I've seen today at least!
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to poop these multitudes of small poops that I lovingly called deer turds. I always loved making deer turds cause they provided the highest ratio of ghostpoops.

I'm a huge fan of the no flush post Patty Day green shits. I feel they need to be admired by all.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

is it supposed to be brown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'm a huge fan of the no flush post Patty Day green shits. I feel they need to be admired by all.
    Proper excrement decorum demands you flush any and all poops after they have been excreted from your body. In fact since I was young I've had a natural revulsion to use public restrooms because of people like you. I knew a kid in high school that would urinate all over the seat and toilet paper just because it was a public restroom. I never associated with him after that point.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh. I'm closing this. There's absolutely no way this can go anywhere positive, particularly when the OP posts about a "link to the video but its been removed from youtube".