Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Buy an air purifier.

Put it in your room.

Run a white noise generator on your phone while you sleep.

All cheaper than going homeless.
    lol, I tried, it doesnt work, it puts my mind on a constant ON button and wont let me rest. Although I wonder if I should put back my headset and earplug, but with constant headache i cant tell if its making them worse or not.

Question whatever you take for granted.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do you live in a rural or urban area? Honestly depending on the State I'd say head out to a rural area and camp out were nobody can find you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

You want to be homeless cause your dad yells? You think you're gonna get LESS of that out in the streets?

Here, try this. Walk outside, right now. Find a place to spend the night, take nothing but what you have on you. Come back tomorrow and see if you still think this is a good idea.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    hopefully this time they'll allow me to not eat their poisonous food.
    Serving poisonous food is one of the many bold new advances we're taking to deal with the homeless problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    If your dad can't realize how big is your problem, and your friends aren't there to help you, then you're in an awful situation indeed. But you should keep pushing the doctors to help you if they're not helping. If nothing else, antidepressants might help you mentally until some of those doctors finally find a way to help you out.

Luckily, there will be a place as you mentioned, where you'll be able to live in peace and hopefully figure out all the problems you have with the help of doctors and whoever else. Atleast try to find some sort of hope and happiness in the knowledge that you will have a peaceful place to live in. Focus on getting through all the pain during those 3 months, because after that, when you are by yourself and not bothered anymore, and when doctors or psychologists finally figure out what you need and how to make your life better, there will be a great improvement in your life. You have to be patient and fight the urge to give up.

For others on this thread, please keep up. This man doesn't need a blanket, he needs much more than that.
    Aight, sounds like what I'll do.

lol, I tried, it doesnt work, it puts my mind on a constant ON button and wont let me rest. Although I wonder if I should put back my headset and earplug, but with constant headache i cant tell if its making them worse or not.
    turn it lower then. and seriously, get an air purifier. they're cheap as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not that my dad doesn't care about me, its that he yells at times for no reasons, he cough literally every minute and that wakes me up and stress me up from hyper noise sensitivity and he smokes so much that the whole place smell like cigarette all the times and he makes my constant headaches even worse and literally irritate the hell out of me. It takes all my living power to not throw whatever is in my sight whenever I see him smoke and he smoke ALL day long.
    You think that sleeping on a street will give you uninterrupted 8 hours a night? Have you ever slept outside? Even gone camping once? There's such a big cap between your expectations and the reality that I don't know where to begin.

hide out in walmart, it has everything you need to live

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    For others on this thread, please keep up. This man doesn't need a blanket, he needs much more than that.
    We're well aware, but what he needs has nothing to do with what he thinks he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    turn it lower then. and seriously, get an air purifier. they're cheap as hell.
    I have an air purifier, may wanna retry it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    We're well aware, but what he needs has nothing to do with what he thinks he needs.
    What do I need?

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Lyme disease is caused by ticks. It seems odd to want to expose yourself to more such health risks in the wild.

I can't believe a person with chronic fatigue syndrome is going to do well on the streets, it's hard enough in the comforts of home (as you are finding out). You will rest much better at home with doctors to monitor you.

Seriously, you are not thinking straight. You need to talk to a professional counsellor or someone. You could start by talking to your parents about your plans. Most parents would do anything to avoid their child doing what you are contemplating.
    I know this from personal experience that that is the truth. Then again, it's most parents. I know that when I ran away from home, my parents became a wreak.

What do I need?
    A huge dose of reality, and some better decision-making skills.

Deleted
    Being homeless is possibly one of the scariest things to me, I'd rather go to prison tbh. At least there you get a roof over your head and some warm food. No matter how shitty your housing or family situation is, its never worse than being homeless especially in a colder climate and a crime infested city.

Suck up the next 3 months of "hell" and just wait. 3 months flys by in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    A huge dose of reality, and some better decision-making skills.
    Well yeah, thus why I was asking for advices on the homeless thing. Anyways, time for me to go crash, thanks for all the tips.

Although I wonder if I should put back my headset and earplug, but with constant headache i cant tell if its making them worse or not.
    Well I used to have very often and very painful headaches growing up, I can tell you that music with earplugs did help out a little bit, especially if you don't have any medicine to reduce the pain.
    There are some very effective head relief pills, you should research that, and ask around drugstores. There might be a specific pill or something that is better for your condition.

Anyways, time for me to go crash, thanks for all the tips.
    Good luck, random person. I hope you won't let the depression and the pain get the better of you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    Being homeless is possibly one of the scariest things to me, I'd rather go to prison tbh. At least there you get a roof over your head and some warm food. No matter how shitty your housing or family situation is, its never worse than being homeless especially in a colder climate and a crime infested city.

Suck up the next 3 months of "hell" and just wait. 3 months flies by in no time.
    There's no way that he doesn't know that already, he just wants to pop on here and get some attention and sympathy so he can feel a little bit better about himself. Well buddy, mission accomplished!

Again, why the streets rather than ANY other option? I'm starting to think this is just a troll. If you have income, you can get a private room in a hostel for a couple dollars.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post

Suck up the next 3 months of "hell" and just wait. 3 months flys by in no time.
    Even in Sunny California in the Relatively crime free areas of the West Valley, being Homeless makes you a target for other homeless, Drug Addicts, and people with little or no empathy. There are people who go around cities looking for homeless people to roll, just for kicks. Cops wont protect you if you are homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    There's no way that he doesn't know that already, he just wants to pop on here and get some attention and sympathy so he can feel a little bit better about himself. Well buddy, mission accomplished!
    Truth is, if he is truly depressed, he actually needs that sympathy and to feel better if he wants to move on and get better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep pretty much, I used to live on my own for 4 yr and paid my due until I got sick and was forced back home and now I have toughed 3 yr of insanity and everyday i ask myself how i find the strength to live yet one more day like this.

I thought of suiciding many times as whatever I do I am doomed to get sicker and die anyway and my dad drives me insane and I was hoping that the street could offer some mental relief and allow me to rest some. My mind is constantly stressed the fuck out from the slightest noise and the slightest thing from the illness and so i was hoping living in the wild would allow me to get away from all of this and that in 3 months where i get the place i get to live, i can just bounce back to living in the new place.

- - - Updated - - -

nope, I asked the only one i thought could.
    Living on your own "in the wild" will be ten times more stressful than living with your folks, kid.

Go camping for a week, relieve your immediate stress that you're probably feeling from whatever fight you had with your parents, then make up and move back in with mom and dad.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"