Thread: House

House

So I'm curious. What was House's plan after Wilson bit the dust from cancer? Was he going to turn himself in to the police?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what?

I haven't watched the show in years, Wilson died?

Deleted
    They ride into the sunset together , wilson having cancer. So i don't know OP maybe go back to the loony bin.
    Also! Imagine the lives house ruined with the cost of healthcare in america. Hey i saved you but i don't know how you will pay for all the experiments i did on you and operations. They should make a sequel at how House's patients struggle to pay their fees , sell their houses, hell i bet that's why Breaking Bad happened " shiiit i ain't going to House without a good stack of money" .

Quote Originally Posted by Heh View Post
    They ride into the sunset together , wilson having cancer. So i don't know OP maybe go back to the loony bin.
    Also! Imagine the lives house ruined with the cost of healthcare in america. Hey i saved you but i don't know how you will pay for all the experiments i did on you and operations. They should make a sequel at how House's patients struggle to pay their fees , sell their houses, hell i bet that's why Breaking Bad happened " shiiit i ain't going to House without a good stack of money" .
    That's a pretty astute description of the first episode of Breaking Bad.

This was addressed in the occasional episode though. I remember one where House gave a guy "advice", because his insurance didn't kick in for another week(~ish?), and if it got identified beforehand, it wouldn't be covered.