Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It looks like the same damn CoD we have been seeing for the last 2 years ONLY IN SPACE BRUH.

Looks pretty shit tbh.
    Dunno, grappling hooks, ship combat, gravity grenades, zero G combat. Seems that, like Battlefield 1, they'll have a lot of the same core combat and mechanics just with new twists.

I'm totally alright with that, and both look pretty great to me. Am interested in both.

god damnit /10
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything about it looked like trash, from the terrible gun play that has been the same for the better part of a decade to the futuristic abilities being played out over the last few years.

Some are easy to please I guess.
    Some are just blind haters. Battlefield 1 looks dope. So does this, but keep on keeping on bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Dunno, grappling hooks, ship combat, gravity grenades, zero G combat. Seems that, like Battlefield 1, they'll have a lot of the same core combat and mechanics just with new twists.

I'm totally alright with that, and both look pretty great to me. Am interested in both.
    Are you really confusing story mode set pieces for actual gameplay? I mean I guess if you play CoD for the 5 hour campaigns...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Some are just blind haters. Battlefield 1 looks dope. So does this, but keep on keeping on bro.
    You have done nothing to even retort any point. Just claim someone is a "hater". LUL, it looks so good but you can't pin point why?

>Available right now.
    >Experience the adventure in two weeks.

Lego star wars looks funny haha.

- - - Updated - - -

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KOJIMA

He walks ahead of the white carpet appearing before him lol.

Wait that's the famous guy everyone loves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really confusing story mode set pieces for actual gameplay? I mean I guess if you play CoD for the 5 hour campaigns...

- - - Updated - - -

You have done nothing to even retort any point. Just claim someone is a "hater". LUL, it looks so good but you can't pin point why?
    You haven't done anything except call it trash. The gameplay feels fresh from the last CoD I played, CoD Ghosts.

15+ Year Old Account
    If this is PS4 only it might finally make me buy one.

look like PT

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Sony makin' Microsoft look like an Indie company
    Cept very few of these games are made by sony directly? Very few of them are exclusive to sony platform as well. Its just sonys stage that they are being shown on.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    If this is PS4 only it might finally make me buy one.
    If what is? I don't recognize what this current game is.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    wtf was that game? the guy had a kid?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Death Stranding. Not much to say about the game since there's nothing but some naked guy and a baby. Will hype sell it?

Deleted
    Looks amazing, dumb name. "Death Stranding"? Nope.

I mean, if you want to ignore that I already acknowledged what was shown is likely setpieces in an earlier post so you can continue to be snarky, sure.

But regardless, if half of that stuff is in there for the multiplayer, I'm fine with that.

I'll link this, because clearly some folks in this thread have forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The Sony stage is makin' the Microsoft stage look like an indie company.
    The sony stage is just showing trailer after trailer which i admit is what i like but that by far doesnt make MS look like an indy company.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    SPIDERMAN!!! Oh yes
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Spiderman?!