Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    PT LIVES AND SO DOES SPOODERMANS @_@

praise jebsus
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Take my fucking money. Take my fucking money. Take my fucking money.

Sonys conference so far has been better than all the others combined. Oh my god

Sony is killing it!

INSOMNIAC IS MAKING A SPIDER-MAN GAME. GAD DAMN @_)@

hallejhsdjujahs
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If what is? I don't recognize what this current game is.
    It's a new ip but it's from my favourite game designer who made my fave game series (MGS), the trailer alone made the game look awesome as we have no idea what it is. All the other games shown such as the Android detective and GoW4 also add to me wanting a PS4 though.

that kojima game....interesting, def has me intrigued.

Holy damn they are going all out, don't they?

This live orchestra is the fucking VIP of these conferences so far. Seriously, it's bloody fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    It's a new ip but it's from my favourite game designer who made my fave game series (MGS), the trailer alone made the game look awesome as we have no idea what it is. All the other games shown such as the Android detective and GoW4 also add to me wanting a PS4 though.
    Again dont assume all the games shown here are ps4 exclusives.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Sony <3
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    that kojima game....interesting, def has me intrigued.
    Yeah, definitely interesting and looked amazing. The name was just a bit... Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This live orchestra is the fucking VIP of these conferences so far. Seriously, it's bloody fantastic.
    Definitely it is beats everyone just by itself
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Again dont assume all the games shown here are ps4 exclusives.
    Yeah I mentioned "if it's PS4 exclusive". Won't be buying it till the end of the year if at all anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    But the trailer was barely shown when you posted that lol. You just wanted it without knowing the name of the game even? None of us even know what it's about.

----

Oh they're showing gameplay for this zombie biker game. I didn't think we would see it.

I'm getting thirsty but I can't get up because they just keep showing gameplay. :/

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think even the dumbest gamer would waste bullets into a hoard of zombies that you don't even have enough bullets to kill even if one bullet landed in one zombie lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit the zombies are getting way too close to this guy. I'm feeling really uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    So is the reason more games aren't high quality in VR just because the game has to be rendered twice?
    and at 90 fps

10+ Year Old Account
    This orchestra is killing it!

Deleted
    So... A completely new rage zombie IP then? 28 Days Gone?

I'm kinda waiting for Watch Dogs 2 to come talk about their bromance with Sony but it doesn't seem like Sony is bringing developers up to speak...they just told everyone "give me gameplay and trailers. I don't need you on stage."

- - - Updated - - -

Wait they tossed in Tekken and South Park into that mixup.