Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm sitting here waiting to flood my pants with orgasmic glory once godd howard walks out.

please don't let me down bethesda... don't let it just be skyrim remastered.... i need elder scrolls 6.
    lol if anything is mentioned about ESVI it will be "ESVI coming soon". If you expect trailer/footage well... you're on some good drugs.

Deleted
    I really hope that tomorrow is a better day because today was the most boring E3 day I remember of.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I really hope that tomorrow is a better day because today was the most boring E3 day I remember of.
    Yea EA is usually boring, they're known for their sports mojo
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    lol if anything is mentioned about ESVI it will be "ESVI coming soon". If you expect trailer/footage well... you're on some good drugs.
    I'd be happier with a new fucking engine. Creation is just a heavily adapted and modified version of Gamebryo. They need an engine from this fucking decade for their next Elder Scrolls. If the supposed Skyrim remaster is just to show off a new engine, that would be the best outcome. If it's yet another Creation Engine game, then ESVI might not be worth the wait.
    Last edited by Truhan; 2016-06-12 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    I'd be happier with a new fucking engine. Creation is just a heavily adapted and modified version Gamebryo. They need an engine from this fucking decade for their next Elder Scrolls. If the supposed Skyrim remaster is just to show off a new engine, that would be the best outcome. If it's yet another Creation Engine game, then ESVI might not be worth the wait.
    Script dragon T-T you took sooooo many days from me because of mods

- - - Updated - - -

well twitch channel for ign just got screwed, for some reason one of the mods changed the chat channel to sub only then crashed the stream.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I too would love ES6 but that doesn't look likely. It's a shame because based on their previous history, this would be the year for a new ES game as new ones come out roughly every 5 years(Morrowind 2002, Oblivion 2006, Skyrim 2011).

this is bethesda's second E3. they HAVE to make it as big as the last.

coming out with just some dumb remaster would be lame.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is bethesda's second E3. they HAVE to make it as big as the last.

coming out with just some dumb remaster would be lame.
    lol this is not Bethesda's 2nd e3.

This is their 2nd media briefing prior to e3. Seeing as they are a rather large publisher now it's about a lot more then just what they create in house at Bethesda.

They aren't going to match last years fallout 4 reveal, hell the launch of fallout 4 didn't even match it. People are a lot more cautious about Bethesda RPGs now after fallout 4 was more of the same. They aren't going to show something still very early in development which would just make those people even more cautious.

Guess: Bethesda/Zenimax = ES CCG, Fallout 4 DLC, ESO roadmap, Skyrim remaster
    Last edited by Brautigan79; 2016-06-13 at 12:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mafia 3 didnt look that bad, missed most of it though took a shower

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Mafia 3 didnt look that bad, missed most of it though took a shower
    The delay seems to have done wonders for the game. Still has a lot of rough edges but it looks decent enough now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The delay seems to have done wonders for the game. Still has a lot of rough edges but it looks decent enough now.
    Yep, alot of people in the twitch chat though are complaining about the low res graphics on some parts

- - - Updated - - -

The gameplay will probably be up on youtube in a few hrs due to upload rate on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Yep, alot of people in the twitch chat though are complaining about the low res graphics on some parts
    Twitch video bandwidth is capped at 3500 bit rate. Judging graphics off 3500 bit rate is laughable at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch video bandwidth is capped at 3500 bit rate. Judging graphics off 3500 bit rate is laughable at best.
    It's Twitch chat. Can't expect much.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It's Twitch chat. Can't expect much.
    Twitch got a chat ? all i see on twitch is spam of little faces of ppl i dont know... (iam getting old).

Deleted
    Seriously that EA Conference was a joke. They talked about Mass Effect 4 and new Star Wars Games without telling us ANYTHING about the Games! What the fuck is wrong with them! We still know exactly as much as we knew before.

Mass Effect 4 could be like Dragon Age 3, which was horrible. If they dare to put fucking Collectibles in there they should just shut the Game down. And that new Star Wars Game could be fucking anything, could be a fucking RTS from all we knew!

10+ Year Old Account
    19m until Bethesda

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Seriously that EA Conference was a joke. They talked about Mass Effect 4 and new Star Wars Games without telling us ANYTHING about the Games! What the fuck is wrong with them! We still know exactly as much as we knew before.

Mass Effect 4 could be like Dragon Age 3, which was horrible. If they dare to put fucking Collectibles in there they should just shut the Game down. And that new Star Wars Game could be fucking anything, could be a fucking RTS from all we knew!
    Star Wars 1313 T-T

Someone tweeted this from Bethesda's E3 thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    like Dragon Age 3, which was horrible
    I enjoyed that game, apart from the plot holes.