Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread will soon be forgotten as players will slowly get back in to the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauro View Post
    So sick and tired of seeing this bs...... WoW aint got enough subscribers so you can shit on everyone but the US players?

Obviously it's more to it all but how am someone who's been playing this game for quite a fucking long time,
    who also have seen this happen so many times supposed to view it differently....?
    Like someone said before, its 13:00+ now.....
    Jesus christ dude, chill out! Go do something else. It's not like the world is on fire or something. Don't be so butthurt over an expansion that has nothing new for over 9 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    This thread will soon be forgotten as players will slowly get back in to the game
    Only until it fucking happens again ))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Jesus christ dude, chill out! Go do something else. It's not like the world is on fire or something. Don't be so butthurt over an expansion that has nothing new for over 9 months.
    Im not butthurt , some people are able to express their feelings without you know being that? Are you not in touch with your own emotion?

It's up, everyone! Normality restored.

Deleted
    Not really. Currently I am getting the error "Character not found" when i try to enter the world with any of my chars

Anyone stuck at 90% loading? Doomsday... No... Its not our time to go yet.. NOOOOOOO!! LOG ME IN GOD DAMNIT OR ILL DIE

Deleted
    Great and nice Avatar!
    What do you mean by stable? The servers are very stable? They are offline for maintenence purposes? it has nothing to do with them being unstable. They are purposely offline.

There is a difference

Deleted
    I was able to log in. Guys try now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    With all the people claiming how dead WoW is, how nobody plays it anymore, how there is nothing to do....let us see this thread explode to 50 pages of "Whaaaaa I cannot log in...it has been 2 hrs"
    3hours in and ..........5 pages.

Thx for showing us this game is indeed dead af

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    What do you mean by stable? The servers are very stable? They are offline for maintenence purposes? it has nothing to do with them being unstable. They are purposely offline.

There is a difference
    Well all I'm saying is that, there are more and more reports about "insert random mmo" being able to release stuff without ever having this much problem.
    Sure its a given, WoW have more players, its bound to be abit more unstable.

Atleast I would like to think that with more advanced tech, and all those billions of dollars they have earned since 04/05, and with the supposedly "increased dev team, as they announced a while back" and with 10+years of xp that they would have found a better solution for implementing whatever they had in mind this time around but apperntly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    GW2 doesn't have any downtime, scheduled or otherwise. Hell, they dropped an entire expansion and didn't have any downtime. I don't know if other companies have managed it, but that alone proves it can be done.
    And yet:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news

That forum has multiple threads about server maintenance. You are so completely full of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    They had one change:
    "Conversations
    Support for conversations has been removed. This includes all C-functions (BNCreateConversation, BNGetConversationInfo, etc.) as well as all Lua/XML references to conversations."

To reinterate: They worked on this patch for four months which has no features other than removal of stuff, and what remains does not function properly/causes disconnects/maintenance. They are either the least competent tech guys on the planet or have worked actively to sabotage.
    You do understand those people aren't the same developers that make content right? They made some rather significant changes to battle.net's infrastructure so of course there are going to be issues.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    And yet:

That forum has multiple threads about server maintenance. You are so completely full of shit.
    Maybe you should read more than just the thread titles before calling someone full of shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've just been on 4 chars but now can't log into another char, keeps stopping at 90% loaded

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    And yet:

You are right, the posts are about scheduled server maintenance. That doesn't result in downtime, but might, MIGHT, result in intermittent problems for some players. Wrong and angry, in one post. Perhaps a break from this forum might be best for your blood pressure?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Deleted
    wow with gw2 server tech when. ive played for a few years and never experienced downtime. patch days dont have any downtime either

Deleted
    Well all I'm saying is that, there are more and more reports about "insert random mmo" being able to release stuff without ever having this much problem.
    Sure its a given, WoW have more players, its bound to be abit more unstable.

Atleast I would like to think that with more advanced tech, and all those billions of dollars they have earned since 04/05, and with the supposedly "increased dev team, as they announced a while back" and with 10+years of xp that they would have found a better solution for implementing whatever they had in mind this time around but apperntly not.
    Its quite funny when people dont understand the difference between unstable and scheduled maintenence. Its laughable really

10+ Year Old Account
    Since maintenance appears to be complete, there's no longer any point to this thread.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."