Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... When did I ask for the Doomhammer to be an elemental weapon? Oh right, never,- I'm simply just pointing out that Thrall was pretty much a spellcaster up until recently. I like the Fist of Ra-Den, the shield not-so-much, but meh.
    In warcraft 3 he was a melee hero who had chain lightning. He also summoned wolves, and until recently CL was an ability enhance shamans could use. I'd say he's been more enhance than ele.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by jadfer View Post
    In warcraft 3 he was a melee hero who had chain lightning. He also summoned wolves, and until recently CL was an ability enhance shamans could use. I'd say he's been more enhance than ele.
    ... A melee hero? Thrall was a Far Seer in Warcraft 3, a ranged hero. The Orc faction in Warcraft 3 only had two melee heroes; Blademaster and Tauren Chieftain. And Chain Lightning has always been an elemental spell, available to other specs, but spells still have origin schools,- like Healing Wave being Restoration, Chain Lightning being Elemental and so on and so forth.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I don't seem to remember Thrall casting all kinda of lightning bolts all the time but he did hand out some poundings with doomhammer, just seems kinda silly that Elemental wants Doomhammer
    For me, its that Doomhammer is a single 1H weapon, not part of a set. Ele uses a single weapon so it just fits better, versus giving it to Enh and getting a "I don't know; just give them an elemental copy" offhand.

Heroes like thrall and malfurion are far better than us mere adventurers.

While we can only focus on one "style" like elemental or enhancement, legends like thrall can do it all at once.

Also blizzard is very lazy and does not want to put fancy animations so melee spam is the cheapest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be a happy camper if we could use fists over 1h axes/maces. :<
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

are you able to transmog the shamans offhand artifact weapon

Quote Originally Posted by domajm32 View Post
    are you able to transmog the shamans offhand artifact weapon
    Yep, sure can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Wowhead has datamined new off-hands for every doomhammer skin

They all look pretty awesome
    Dam i really like the 2nd row a lot and the last row!

Lucky you Enhancers! dammit! <3