Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    See, there's a problem with crime statistics. They don't represent the entire picture and have a few problems:

1. How many crimes are contained that can't be committed by domestic citizens? Illegal immigration is a self serving culprit to this statistic
    2. Report behaviour, where people are more likely to report foreigners supposedly committing crimes than if they were domestic.
    3. Racial profiling, where police has a higher level of suspicion when foreigners are involved, because they know about the high representation of foreigners in these statistics, thus further increasing their numbers in these statistics. Again, a vicious circle.
    4. Demographics, young males are most likely to commit crimes from across all ethnicities. Since most refugees/immigrants are young males, there you go.
    5. In these statistics, you also include crimes committed by travellers or people only travelling for criminal purposes (prostitution, human trafficking, drug trade, organised crime)

All these things play into your argument, so it's really fucking easy to just take the bare numbers and claim foreigners are overly high represented in crime statistics. If you try to correct the bare numbers with those points in mind, you'll find that while still somewhat higher represented, they're not nearly as high as you make them out to be. But for that, you'd have to actually use your brain.

And all the time you're ignoring that you're sitting over there beyond the pond, having no clue what Europe is like and tell me, who lives HERE what's happening in my own country. All you have is fucking newspaper articles and right-wing blogs, and you believe them over me.

So what you're essentially demanding is... that I throw overboard what I see every fucking day and believe what some random dude some 20,000 km away once read in a tabloid newspaper of his choice. No, I think not.
    In short, they get a free pass, because reasons, from you.

Got it.

Have I mentioned that they're also a major drain on your welfare systems yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    And you somehow feel it prudent to insult a country with sentences like "most stupid country in Europe", for example, due to one singular poster here? That seems like the kind of reasoning that is marked by calm and logic, does it? If you don't like what she, or anyone else, writes, why not attack them then, and not the populace of an entire country? Or better yet, ignore it altogether? This forum even has an ignore-function, you know.

I mean, the reasoning seems eerily similar to that of those who condemn all muslims due to five muslim immigrants gangraping a native woman, doesn't it.
    Oh, I'm not actually thinking they're stupid. I'm just skipping a few steps in the process, which goes like this:

Me: It can't be that bad in Sweden.
    Them: Oh, yes it is, look they invite them here!
    Me: Yes, so, it's not like they'll stay there forever.
    Them: Oh, but it is, they'll stay here forever, because we give them citizenship after like 2 years or so!
    Me: Ok, that's kinda quick... then what?
    Them: Oh, they'll rape and pillage and ruin the country, that's what!
    Me: Yeah, sounds kinda stupid to just give them citizenship like that...
    Them: Yes, it is, I never voted for them, but we can't get rid of them, and they'll do all kinds of stupid things
    Me: Okay, guess it's a stupid gouvernment then.
    Them: Damn right, it is!

Feel free to correct me on the finer details, but that is in essence the discussion I had with Tilly. So since you're now the first to say it isn't so, I'll take back the stupid thing and assume Sweden never happened. I'll also send Tilly to you whenever she starts whinging about Sweden and projects that country's problems onto the rest of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    In short, they get a free pass, because reasons, from you.

Got it.

Have I mentioned that they're also a major drain on your welfare systems yet?
    You've not engaged in a single point I made. Not one. And we don't have welfare systems. We have social security systems. In which they don't partake. Who is "they" anyway, do you still know who you're hating on? Because the vast majority of Muslims in Germany doesn't benefit from social security systems any higher than Germans do. That is a myth. And if you're talking refugees, they're not even eligible to social security. The German dude swindeling social security services before getting back into his Mercedes to drive home, on the other hand, isn't.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-04-03 at 06:14 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Oh, I'm not actually thinking they're stupid. I'm just skipping a few steps in the process, which goes like this:

Them: Oh, but it is, they'll stay here forever, because we give them citizenship after like 2 years or so!
    Them: Yes, it is, I never voted for them, but we can't get rid of them, and they'll do all kinds of stupid things

Feel free to correct me on the finer details, but that is in essence the discussion I had with Tilly. So since you're now the first to say it isn't so, I'll take back the stupid thing and assume Sweden never happened.

- - - Updated - - -

You've not engaged in a single point I made. Not one. And we don't have welfare systems. We have social security systems. In which they don't partake. Who is "they" anyway, do you still know who you're hating on? Because the vast majority of Muslims in Germany doesn't benefit from social security systems any higher than Germans do. That is a myth. The German dude swindeling social security services before getting back into his Mercedes to drive home, on the other hand, isn't.
    Because your points are nonsense, based on your beliefs, not on evidence. Well except the demographics part, I'll give you that.

Like everything else you've been saying, pretty much.

While I've been providing empirical proof you've provided your leftist ideology. Fact is, immigrants (especially Muslims) commit way more crimes (especially rape) than natives. They are also a drain on your welfare systems, because they're uneducated.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-04-03 at 06:16 PM.

Feel free to correct me on the finer details, but that is in essence the discussion I had with Tilly. So since you're now the first to say it isn't so, I'll take back the stupid thing and assume Sweden never happened.

What on EARTH does your discussion with a poster have to do with Sweden being "the dumbest country in Europe"? Are you really telling me, that the discussion i quoted here, have ANY relevance whatsoever, in regards to the entirety of the country? That is straight out bigoted, it really is. That or exceptionally naive, take a pick I guess.

What happens if I happen to run into a german neonazi-poster? Is Germany now "the most evil and disdainful country in Europe"? Really?

Deleted
    Mother of cringe. I feel sorry for Germans, I really do.

What on EARTH does your discussion with a poster have to do with Sweden being "the dumbest country in Europe"? Are you really telling me, that the discussion i quoted here, have ANY relevance whatsoever, in regards to the entirety of the country? That is straight out bigoted, it really is.

What happens if I happen to run into a german neonazi-poster? Is Germany now "the most evil and disdainful country in Europe"? Really?
    Ah, so I can't generalise... but if you're talking about Muslims and immigration it's okay? Well now, that's an interesting twist.

- - - Updated - - -

Because your points are nonsense, based on your beliefs, not on evidence. Well except the demographics part, I'll give you that.

Like everything else you've been saying, pretty much.

While I've been providing empirical proof you've provided your leftist ideology. Fact is, immigrants (especially Muslims) commit way more crimes (especially rape) than natives. They are also a drain on your welfare systems, because they're uneducated.
    Leftist ideology? You sound like the worst kind of propaganda victim. For your information, I vote conservative. Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I'd like to get that idiocy out of the way once and for all. And just to be clear, "way more crimes" is your belief. As I have demonstrated to you just how variable that "way more" can be, ranging from slightly elevated to "omg Europe is going to burn". But you chose to ignore all of that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Ah, so I can't generalise... but if you're talking about Muslims and immigration it's okay? Well now, that's an interesting twist.

You literally said "the most stupid country in Europe", among other things. If someone here says all immigrants/all refugees are criminals, rapists, what have you, or perhaps "islam is in itself positive towards rape", then yes, he made as retarded a statement as you did. As in equally retarded, meaning that you are as bad as them - both your statement, and his, are bigoted.
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2016-04-03 at 06:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me, since when does the Telegraph speak for Germany's women? Because the women I talk to aren't scared at all. Btw, I live in a city that - according to your think-tank - has apparently abandoned policing the city altogether because of 2000 youth refugees. We only have 10,000 officers for this city. How will we cope!? Oh yeah, I know... by continuing to live a normal life and policing the city like we've always done before. We've dealt with the russian mob, the libanese mob, fucking rocker gangs and who knows what... 2000 depressed youths attempting to steal my wallet doesn't phase me one bit. You need some perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

What, the statistic clearly disproves what you're trying to say here, sorry.
    +1

I've always found it funny how people who aren't even from a country tell people from said country that there are no-go zones even when the people from that place know it's propaganda BS, and other stuff that just simply isn't true. A few select xenophobes are freaking the fuck out and making a lot of noise, meanwhile 99% of the population is living a very normal life.

I remember awhile back someone was arguing with a euro about how there are no-go zones ruled by sharia law, arguing with someone who was actually living in that area and it's like "Uh, no?" and of course the American insisted that what he heard on the tabloids like dailymail was true.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Leftist ideology? You sound like the worst kind of propaganda victim. For your information, I vote conservative. Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I'd like to get that idiocy out of the way once and for all. And just to be clear, "way more crimes" is your belief. As I have demonstrated to you just how variable that "way more" can be, ranging from slightly elevated to "omg Europe is going to burn". But you chose to ignore all of that.
    Yeah, the actual statistics show a very clear picture. Particularly when it comes to rape.

Tell me how is someone supposed to be convincted of rape because of simply being an illegal immigrant?

And right there, your ideology falls apart. Accept that these immigrants from a very different cultural background have a hard time fitting in.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-04-03 at 06:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Feel free to correct me on the finer details, but that is in essence the discussion I had with Tilly. So since you're now the first to say it isn't so, I'll take back the stupid thing and assume Sweden never happened. I'll also send Tilly to you whenever she starts whinging about Sweden and projects that country's problems onto the rest of the world.
    That person had an unfortunate run in with an immigrant, so her viewpoint is incredibly biased.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You literally said "the most stupid country in Europe", among other things. If someone here says all immigrants/all refugees are criminals, rapists, what have you, or perhaps "islam is in itself positive towards rape" , then yes, he made as retarded a statement as you. As in equally retarded, meaning that you are as bad as them - both your statement, and his, are bigoted.
    Dude, you're getting hung up over one phrase. How about you let it go. I've explained to you why I said it, deal with it and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    That person had an unfortunate run in with an immigrant, so her viewpoint is incredibly biased.
    I KNOW! And this is the first time someone called me out on it. Kinda glad someone is defending Sweden, considering my aunt still lives there I was fearing the worst...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the actual statistics show a very clear picture. Particularly when it comes to rape.

Tell me how is someone supposed to be convincted of rape because of simply being an illegal immigrant?

And right there, your ideology falls apart. Accept that these immigrants from a very different cultural background have a hard time fitting in.
    It's not an ideology. I don't believe in ideologies. I deal with pragmatism. See, here's my thought process: The refugees are coming over the sea in millions. Either we shoot them or we take them in for a while until we can send them back. Shooting them is not an option, so we'll have to take them in.

What you don't get is that... NOBODY IN EUROPE WANTS to take them in. We were never asked, not Merkel, Not Hollande, not the German citizens. Nobody. We never saw it as a choice. They were there, they either die or we let them in. That's it. We just have to deal with the situation.

Now, you can either run around like a headless chicken, screaming like a school girl and scream bloody murder everytime a Muslim stumbles against someone else, or you can deal with the situation like an adult and do as well as you can. We're trying to do the latter and deal with the situation as well as we can. And you guys telling us how we're wrong, how we're letting Muslims invade Europe, how it's all going to burn, you're really not helping us.

But hey, it's easy for you, eh? Sitting over there, watching the news...

Deleted
    Dude, you're getting hung up over one phrase. How about you let it go. I've explained to you why I said it, deal with it and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

I KNOW! And this is the first time someone called me out on it. Kinda glad someone is defending Sweden, considering my aunt still lives there I was fearing the worst...

- - - Updated - - -

It's not an ideology. I don't believe in ideologies. I deal with pragmatism. See, here's my thought process: The refugees are coming over the sea in millions. Either we shoot them or we take them in for a while until we can send them back. Shooting them is not an option, so we'll have to take them in.

What you don't get is that... NOBODY IN EUROPE WANTS to take them in. We were never asked, not Merkel, Not Hollande, not the German citizens. Nobody. We never saw it as a choice. They were there, they either die or we let them in. That's it. We just have to deal with the situation.

Now, you can either run around like a headless chicken, screaming like a school girl and scream bloody murder everytime a Muslim stumbles against someone else, or you can deal with the situation like an adult and do as well as you can. We're trying to do the latter and deal with the situation as well as we can. And you guys telling us how we're wrong, how we're letting Muslims invade Europe, how it's all going to burn, you're really not helping us.

But hey, it's easy for you, eh? Sitting over there, watching the news...
    I don't watch the news. It just pains me to see how you're getting screwed over.

Good that we can at least agree on that nobody wants them. For your sake, I hope they actually do go back, but I think we both know that's so not going to happen lol.

Why don't you let things go then, as well? Or deal with the shit they say and move on? You're the one of us going about in this thread like a poodle on crack. But if you're fine with being every bit as bad as them, their moral equals, then by all means. I got pissed and entered the fray since you directed your bigoted rants at a country that has made the single biggest effort towards helping refugees in all of Europe, when taking size and number of inhabitants into account, partly so since it was just outrageous and partly since it made you look...well, nothing good, at all, which seemed rather unnecessary.

And after saying that, i'll gladly "let it go". Consider your own words, won't you? Would make everyone happy, I bet.

Why don't you let things go then, as well? Or deal with the shit they say and move on? You're the one of us going about in this thread like a poodle on crack. But if you're fine with being every bit as bad as them, their moral equals, then by all means. I got pissed and entered the fray since you directed your bigoted rants at a country that has made the single biggest effort towards helping refugees in all of Europe, when taking size and number of inhabitants into account, partly so since it was just outrageous and partly since it made you look...well, nothing good, at all, which seemed rather unnecessary.

And after saying that, i'll gladly "let it go". Consider your own words, won't you? Would make everyone happy, I bet.
    You're getting more and more personal now... Just letting you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    It's also not funded by Tax dollars. And they use Trump (and Erdogan) because both of them use the same empty fear mongering rhetorik as the retards of the AfD and NPD, and of course aswell as ol' Adolf 80 years ago.

Judging by your attribute you probably also missed that this is adressing everyone in germany. Refugees included. It asks them as much to be nice and friendly as anybody else.
    what's funny is every side uses fear mongering the only difference in the target. In the US Trump targets Muslims, Clinton targets Repubs yet they both say the exact same thing

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a place near me with "worse" crime than these supposed no-go zones in Sweden. Some people like to call it unpoliced, but the police are always there. The high crime rate is mostly due to gang violence, and they leave people alone who aren't involved. The gangs know that police don't really care if the gang members kill or mug each other, but they have the law come down on them hard whenever it's a civilian.

There are lots of nice eateries there. The conservative racists avoid it, but everyone else is just like whatever, because they know they're not going to be targeted or randomly caught up in a mugging.

"Those black people are gonna mug you and rape you and then kill you and then mug you and rape you again, and then they'll kill you once more after they rape you some more. >:V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I have a place near me with "worse" crime than these supposed no-go zones in Sweden. Some people like to call it unpoliced, but the police are always there. The high crime rate is mostly due to gang violence, and they leave people alone who aren't involved. The gangs know that police don't really care if the gang members kill or mug each other, but they have the law come down on them hard whenever it's a civilian.

There are lots of nice eateries there. The conservative racists avoid it, but everyone else is just like whatever, because they know they're not going to be targeted or randomly caught up in a mugging.

"Those black people are gonna mug you and rape you and then kill you and then mug you and rape you again, and then they'll kill you once more after they rape you some more. >:V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Same here, much of the crimes happening are amongst their own group, and I don't really care what they do to each other. They're hopefully out of the country anyway in 1-2 years, after which we should probably charge Syria some overdue rent. :P