Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Not really. There's something about Asian males that makes them always look sort of adolescent-ish. It feels kind of pedo.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    Not really. There's something about Asian males that makes them always look sort of adolescent-ish. It feels kind of pedo.
    My wife agrees. She said they just don't look masculine.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    My first priority in a man is that he got a big one and he can wreck my Nymphomaniac needs
    I can't take you serious with a dwarf avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    The bigger question is...

Do you find weird obsessive mixed guys with gigantic afros attractive?
    Yeah this.!?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Whever I hear this question or the question whether asian guys can be manly, I think this is the best answer:

While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is slightly turning into discussing sex, and since this is also already slightly turning into a discussion about race I'm going to put a stop to it here before it gets out of hand.

We've had discussion about romantic partners based on race before and they inevitably spread into multiple threads of which there's usually at least 1 that gets racist, after which we're forced to close the whole lot of them.

Since this one is already skirting the rules I'm just going to put a stop to it before we get to that point.

CLOSED.