Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Molag Bal. Mainly because i liked his quest in Skyrim and the fact that his title is kinda edgy, which i enjoy.

As much as I'd like to say Jyggalag, I'll have to go with Clavicus Vile

Try to guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The only one I can remember is the prince of wine and parties, mostly cause he tricks you. It was a very interesting quest line.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2016-04-03 at 12:25 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Try to guess.
    Um. Hmm. Well.

*ponders*

Sheogorath, right? Right?!
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheogorath, as The Prince of Madness/Mad God I identify the most with him since I've had my share in mental institutions and his chaotic and unpredictable behavior is awesome. You never know if the guy will suddenly turn you into his champion with godly powers or turn you into a mudcrab (nasty creatures they are).

Azura is also a strong favorite in my list for everything she is related to: my favorite race, the Dunmers; Azura's Star, one of the most useful items in the series; the memories she brings me of the Nerevarine and Morrowind; the beauty of dusk and dawn when you look into the skies and see those two moons (I do not remember their names).

Sithis is not a Daedric entity as far as I remember, but the concept of Void and the nihilistic nature of his followers can be related a lot with my beliefs as well.

Honorable Mentions: Hermaeus Mora has a cool Lovecraftian feeling since that DLC; Hircine because werewolves and "the eternal hunt" are cool concepts and Molag Bal is a nice "satanic" entity, you can feel the evilness.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Um. Hmm. Well.

*ponders*

Sheogorath, right? Right?!
    Well, my first WoW character was named after Jyggalag, so close, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose Azura, although Nocturnal is a close second.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, my first WoW character was named after Jyggalag, so close, I suppose.
    BUT HOW WILL I EVER KNOW?????

...you're ruining everything.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    all hail Lord C'thulhu

10+ Year Old Account
    Hail Sithis
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I most identify as the player character who kills any and all of the aforementioned irrelevant little daedric princesses.

The question was which do you most identify with, not which do you like the most. The answers to these two may well be different. Potential candidates for me are:

Hermaeus Mora: Thirst for Knowledge fits, but nothing else.
    Sanguine: Hedonism fits, but he is also a douche.
    Jyggalag: The only Daedra more asociated with Order than Chaos. To little else known about him.
    Meridia, Azura: The only Daedra that can really be called "good".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Is this some slutty elf thing?
    no it's skyrim probably not your cup of tea considering elves are the master race in it as well. in fact they even defeated the empire. not a single draenei in sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I most identify as the player character who kills any and all of the aforementioned irrelevant little daedric princesses.
    you dare mock sheogorath?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Probably Vaermina, if she wasn't such a scary bitch. A neutral Vaermina, who explores and shapes the dreams of others.

Deleted
    Meridia fits me the best. I have corpse desecrators and am benevolent to people yet secretive.

I like Boethiah.