Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    BS. Today you can farm everything without effort (except current expansion content).
    That's not true, it will take you far longer to clean WOTLK raids than to clean BC raids, far longer to clean Cataclysm raids than to clean WOTLK raids, etc
    I don't know many people that enjoy facerolling for 10 minutes to kill an outdated boss. For sure, it's easy, but it's also extremely boring, not so many people are willing to spend so much hours for transmog
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-04-03 at 11:42 PM.

Like them a lot, however am still a huge fan of Tier 2 and 5!

Paladin set literally looks like Judgement and Ashbringer had beautiful sex

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    Im just upset that Blizzard said they would make tier sets that showed off Demon hunter tattoos...I remember an original gear preview where the chest piece on the male was sorta like just covering the stomach with the chest and back exposed...now for the first tier of the expansion they went with a chest piece that covers the whole front of the torso...I dont get it, sorta upsetting.
    If it makes you feel better, you start off with a chest xmog that you can use where your tattoos on your torso are exposed. Honestly, I actually like the starting set and starting glaives more than the tier 19 and the artifact weapon...

I know I should know better than to be positive about WoW on MMO-C, but overall this is my favorite tier in the game, with this tier being top 3 for me on every class.

DK: 1
    Druid: 1
    Hunter: 3
    Mage: 2
    Monk: 1
    Paladin: 2
    Priest: 1
    Rogue: 1
    Shaman: 1
    Warlock: 1
    Warrior: 3ish, maybe 4. It's definitely my least favorite here, followed actually by mage, though I generally don't like mage sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    That's not true, it will take you far longer to clean WOTLK raids than to clean BC raids, far longer to clean Cataclysm raids than to clean WOTLK raids, etc
    I don't know many people that enjoy facerolling for 10 minutes to kill an outdated boss. For sure, it's easy, but it's also extremely boring, not so many people are willing to spend so much hours for transmog
    I disagree. It's not about the level, it's about the raid's size. At max level, you make quick work of all the trash and bosses die before your cooldowns expire. The item squish made it so that anything level 85 and below is a total joke. Clearing Icecrown Citadel is way faster to clear than Black Temple because there's a lot less trash between the bosses. Firelands, Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent are way faster than Ulduar or Naxxramas. Dragon Soul is the only obnoxious one because there's a lot of RP moments that you're forced to sit through, and Spine is still kind of an annoying one, albeit incredibly easy.

I like color variants but they all look like plate
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

What the hell T1 are you looking at, that you're claiming the Priest set looks just like it?

It looks really weird. The shoulders look like plate. Do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    /stuff
    A poll would have been nice. :P

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    I think T6 looks the best, even with lock and hunter helm a little goofy, overall good looking sets.

T19 is all over the place, while some sets look really good, others look like bargain bin left overs from previous expansions. Class fantasy, and quality gaps are huge, you can actually tell what classes are going to be OP.
    Mage is one of the worse looking sets and I know that class is going to be OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    These sets look great. Of course there are going to be people who disagree; art is subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem I've got with 'em is that most of the sets only look good in their mythic variants such as the Warrior and Warlock sets, to name just two of them, then there are classes that don't seem to lose much in their normal forms like the paladin set, which only seems to lose a hood over the helmet and the ashbringer holy discs aren't hovering above the shoulders, or the Demon hunter sets, which all look identical aside from some extra mythic glow to the shoulders.

Then there's the monk set, whci imo looks terrible in comparison with the rest.

But honestly the last time I've seen a collection of sets from the same tier that looked consistantly good was back with the SoO PvP seasonal sets, which looked amazing and actually fit the class themes as they seemed to follow the class themes themselves rather then be based on some silly enviroments, which these new sets are also doing, and there's no surprise that they also look quite good
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall yes, I agree, it's one of the best looking tiers ever and that rogue set is among the best looking sets I have ever seen.

Demon hunter: fits the class nicely, I really like it
    Death knight: That light gray/off white one is fan fucking tastic.
    Druid: One of the best druid sets I have ever seen, I actually can't think of any set they have that looks better
    Hunter: Looks like a badass ranger
    Mage: Some of those colours are nice, I get a bit t5-t6 vibes from them and I liked those sets
    Monk: Feels about right, not as good as many of the others though
    Paladin: Pretty cool, I like the hip plates
    Priest: Normal priest looks a bit meh, but the mythic glowing version seems nice
    Rogue: That rogue set is god tier, like warrior T3 level of awesomeness
    Shaman: Eh not too bad honestly, fits an elemental shaman at least
    Warlock: Another great warlock set, as always. Really like the details on the gloves.
    Warrior: This is the worst looking one tbh, like a more high res yet less cool version of t13. Can't see how the class fantasy fits this set.

Deleted
    The last time tiers looked good and actually matched the classes, was back in T6, imo.

These just look like colourful, spike-infested, junk jard pieces - again.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Love most of the tier sets, especially Rogue and Paladin. Rogue finally looks like an assassin with that set.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been awhile since I've universally liked most of a collection of sets being released in a single tier. Every tier has it's gems for sure, but the last time I thought a collection of sets was mostly good was launch MoP, and I'm only talking about the CM sets.

The DK one, I think the grey/white looking one is absolutely amazing in every single way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Yeah, no...It's just your opinion. It's subjectively shit imo.
    Try harder to be a deliberate contrarian.

My Farmer tier set beats them all:

LINK

... hands down!

I should go check them out. I've always resented hunter sets that seemed too bulky (especially in the shoulders) to make using a bow very feasible, and rogue sets that were shiny and attention-getting. Always thought Blizz should be able to create a high-def set for rogues that looked like it was meant to sneak around in, and a set for hunters that you could imagine an archer wearing.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    As a warrior I have to say: "all hail Transmog!"
    Could blizzard please have the paladin design team work on warriors too? Tired of having to farm all the pala lookalike sets because warrior is so damn ugly... (except MoP CM and T1-2-3-6, the rest looks like vendortrash greenies)
    Ah well, atleast I will be able to solo SoO and ToT for some nice looks