Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    no thanks. if you want to know how i look either go on my imgur or venture through the deepest trench that are my previous posts from last year to find out how i look
    .........Not really interested in how you look. I meant your food. You posted the food right before I made my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    this stuff is so good.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Dr. Pepper marinade for steaks. One time I invited some people over for fajitas, and I had been marinading the steak for two solid days. It cooked up just right, so perfect. People were practically drooling after every bite lol. There were many moans to be had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I have had meals so good I was brought to tears.

Once was in a shack house in Tennessee where I was served true Southern Fried Chicken. It's still the best meal I ever had in my life.

Another time was when I was lucky enough to have a meal at Thomas Keller's The French Laundry. It was just before my time in culinary school. I might have been emotional but also the food was really sublime.

Wild boar sausages w/ cheese, bread and olive oil in Siena, Italy also brought the tears.

Eating scrambled eggs & truffles at 5 in the morning at the end of a late shift in the basement of a hotel in Disney World was orgasmic.

I just like food.

Deleted
    salt and chilli chicken wings from chinease takeaways make me orgasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Sushi in Japan tended to do something like this to me every so often. I usually am not crazy about food and just eat what is healthy, not really caring about the taste, with a few exceptions... But Japanese food made even me into a food worshiper. Chinese restaurants have similar effect on me, although to a smaller extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'd swap the sauce to something else, but oh my that chicken looks delicious!
    If you're thinking the peanut sauce would taste like peanut butter, or something similar, you'd be 100% wrong. The sauce itself is gorgeous (The proper stuff, not the cheaply made ones you can find on youtube that actually does uses PB <_<; ) !

No I usually end up eating more of it than I should. I don't understand the question.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Ive had food that gives me the same head/body rush like when you bust a nut. sometimes food+ your emotions + other stuff can do that. Food is somethin i tell you hwat
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I have had meals so good I was brought to tears.

Once was in a shack house in Tennessee where I was served true Southern Fried Chicken. It's still the best meal I ever had in my life.

Another time was when I was lucky enough to have a meal at Thomas Keller's The French Laundry. It was just before my time in culinary school. I might have been emotional but also the food was really sublime.

Wild boar sausages w/ cheese, bread and olive oil in Siena, Italy also brought the tears.

Eating scrambled eggs & truffles at 5 in the morning at the end of a late shift in the basement of a hotel in Disney World was orgasmic.

I just like food.
    Wow, you used to work at Disney World? Sounds fun!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

No, that's really weird, but I have had some food that's so good that I just slow down and savor every bite of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Wait the food was so good you didn't finish it?

Huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    You just couldn't eat another bite, yet you're not full
    I don't understand the premise. If I'm not full, and the food is good, I'm finishing it.

The concept of food being so good that I stop eating it is alien to someone who grew up with two brothers on a limited budget.

Wow, you used to work at Disney World? Sounds fun!
    I was a chef. I worked in a hotel kitchen. It was awful.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had some of the best brisket the other day. Did not need any sauce or added seasonings with it as it was soaked in bacon grease for 24 hours prior to grilling and just melted in my mouth with such delicious flavor.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I have had good food, been a long time. Now I just eat sauces mostly, BBQ sauce on bread, or teriyaki on rice or by itsself

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Malaysian Chicken Satay with peanut sauce... could eat that endlessly...

/drolls.
    This and my falafels are the two most requested things whenever I'm heading over to a pot luck. I also make a version that you pan fry in coconut oil instead of grilling that my kids really enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    No, that's really weird, but I have had some food that's so good that I just slow down and savor every bite of it.

How does this video have over a million views? I don't understand Youtube sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chocolate chip cookies, still warm from the oven and a glass of milk. Nothing else makes me embarrass myself quite like them.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect