Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am so sick of pizza. Too many lazy nights.

Addiction is really about the mindset, not about the object of the addiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You can be loosely "addicted" to almost anything. Some people are addicted to collecting rocks, man.
    And if you want to be technical, a ton of people are addicted to stuff that's not necessarily unhealthy, it's just that the term has a negative connotation.

Pizza addiction is good, as long as you only eat cheese pizza and aren't one of those filthy supreme/meat pizza lovers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Besides costing a shit ton of money and the possibility of getting fat I dont see anything bad

Pizza is life
    Bitch please, my addiction to pizza has gotten so bad that I just make homemade pizza. Better for you and MUCH cheaper :-)

It was a combination of none of the pizza joints around me are either A) Good or B) affordable, and the ONE good place I liked has stopped carrying the one and only topping I like from them, just plain beef. I was forced to start making it myself, and for the same price I used to spend on a large 2 topping, I can now make about 2 1/2 pizzas with as many toppings as I want, and it tastes so much better. And since everything is made from scratch, I know what's going in it.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2016-04-03 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
    Since like 2014, I started to eat pizza like twice/triple times a week for 2 years. I bought one today, like an hour ago, I mean who eats pizza at night?
    Am I an addict? It seems funny and stupid, but I can't just live without it somehow. I guess its a bad habit, I got use to?
    Like virtually everyone I know who eats pizza...

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, pizza is a great food because it offers you a ton of different options and varieties, meaning you can never get bored of the same old flavor. It's a lot like sandwiches in that aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since like 2014, I started to eat pizza like twice/triple times a week for 2 years. I bought one today, like an hour ago, I mean who eats pizza at night?
    Am I an addict? It seems funny and stupid, but I can't just live without it somehow. I guess its a bad habit, I got use to?
    I don't know, but a co-worker of mine has been trying to get pregnant, and for the past three weeks straight, all she has wanted to eat is pizza. She brings pizzas to work to share every single day. lol
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Look at the American weight and tell me that food addiction isnt a thing and then look at what they eat, pizza... is this a troll? lol

Question whatever you take for granted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are we talking italian pizza or fast food pizza?

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can be addicted to anything with the right conditioning. However, it's doubtful that you are addicted to pizza, if you were to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, that would be a different story.

Tons of carbs and fat? It's like the perfect "make your body want MOAARRRRR" food.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    You can be addicted to anything with the right conditioning. However, it's doubtful that you are addicted to pizza, if you were to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, that would be a different story.
    Addiction is not how often you do it but rather if you have this constant need to have it. Having that weekend fast food order that you cant skip, that's an addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Tons of carbs and fat? It's like the perfect "make your body want MOAARRRRR" food.
    you forgot to mention salt too.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Addiction is not how often you do it but rather if you have this constant need to have it. Having that weekend fast food order that you cant skip, that's an addiction.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/addiction

States, compulsive and regular, which means frequently. Once a week isn't frequent.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/addiction

States, compulsive and regular, which means frequently. Once a week isn't frequent.
    its compulsive and regular.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    its compulsive and regular.
    Regular definition from same site: "done or happening frequently."

I could eat Pizza every day and not get bored, infact I did pretty much that for a while a few years back, it's easily my favourite food. But addicted? don't think so.. It's just bread and cheese at the end of the day, it tastes awesome and its convenient, even fills you up pretty effectively, or at least it does for me. I could eat a 1200 calorie Pizza in one go and not feel hungry for the rest of the day, infact I did that on Saturday, was the only food I eat that day and I didn't get hungry at any point after it, felt overfull even.

But I can and do go without Pizza for weeks/months without thinking about it, or caring about it and it's always been that way. My perspective at least I don't see how you can realistically be addicted to Pizza, maybe from a mental point of view but not a physical craving like with smoking/alcohol addiction.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-04-04 at 01:33 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Regular definition from same site: "done or happening frequently."
    so if a serial killer kill someone every week, do you not consider that regular?

I've been eating pizza 2 times a week for a few months. Before regularly eating pizza 2 times a week, I had pizza at least once a week. I usually have a desert as well, and I still have a healthy BMI of 22.8 (not that BMI is conclusive in regards to how healthy a person is). But yeah, I'd say pizza addiction is real. I think it's caused mostly by the sugar in the sauce (and certainly in the deserts if you get them). It's kind of hard to resist, but when my wallet is crying in pain, I can usually refrain from eating pizza.

To clarify, an addiction is defined as the action of taking a substance (including food) that becomes compulsive, like eating pizza multiple times a week, when normally one would not do that because it's costly, and probably unhealthy in ways (e.g., sodium levels, cholesterol, lack of minerals that cannot be derived from pizza etc.).

In any case, pizza is life, so it's all good.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    so if a serial killer kill someone every week, do you not consider that regular?
    I linked you the definitions from the literal dictionary lol. Why are you trying to argue?

Deleted
    dominos is my life <3