Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    That was the head of RT. Putin? I seriously fucking doubt he had anything to do with his death. If any government did, it was fucking Uncle Sam. Btw, anybody else notice the lack of US politicians names on the list? Israel as well is missing. just sayin.
    Lack of evidence =/= evidence.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    That was the head of RT. Putin? I seriously fucking doubt he had anything to do with his death. If any government did, it was fucking Uncle Sam. Btw, anybody else notice the lack of US politicians names on the list? Israel as well is missing. just sayin.
    I'm actually rather surprised and very suspicious that no US entities have been listed. Then again, there's over 2 terabytes of data that need to be sorted through.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    So fucking what? id do the same if I had that much money.
    Why the hell should I be paying for the rest of the lazy people that can't hold a job for more then a month.
    Yeah, why should anyone pay their share to society, it´s not like society did anything for them, they got rich by themselves, all without anyone else!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Apparently the ones not on the list are the biggest crooks!

I guess some people can't be bothered to read the news, but Mossack Fonseca is not the only company that administers offshore firms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well, that´s true, it´s still a bit surprising that the country with the most billionares and the most fortune 500 corporations is nowhere to be found.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I'm actually rather surprised and very suspicious that no US entities have been listed. Then again, there's over 2 terabytes of data that need to be sorted through.
    I was under the impression they already did? If not I look forward to the big reveal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yeah, why should anyone pay their share to society, it´s not like society did anything for them, they got rich by themselves, all without anyone else!
    They do pay their share, they already pay A LOT more then the poor people.
    Fuck paying 50% of the money you earned so that a few lazy bums can sit on their couch all day and watch jerry springer.

Deleted
    There's more coming, and the US leaks are in there apparently

This is no doubt pretty huge news, let's see how the public reacts to it

It's going to be fascinating and more fodder for the anti-establishment candidates like Sanders and Trump

15+ Year Old Account
    They do pay their share, they already pay A LOT more then the poor people.
    Fuck paying 50% of the money you earned so that a few lazy bums can sit on their couch all day and watch jerry springer.
    Well, of course they pay more than poor people, because poor people tend to have not much money. Also how can you say they pay their share in a thread showing how they haven´t payed it. That makes no sense. Are you by any chance a billionaire or millionaire?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    There's more coming, and the US leaks are in there apparently

This is no doubt pretty huge news, let's see how the public reacts to it

It's going to be fascinating and more fodder for the anti-establishment candidates like Sanders and Trump
    I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's on the list, but I agree with the rest of your point and eagerly await any and all updates.

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's on the list, but I agree with the rest of your point and eagerly await any and all updates.
    Well the funny thing is I would say everyone expects Trump to be on that list

The question is, what about Hillary Clinton

Deleted
    Well, of course they pay more than poor people, because poor people tend to have not much money. Also how can you say they pay their share in a thread showing how they haven´t payed it. That makes no sense. Are you by any chance a billionaire or millionaire?
    Because you can look it up? The richest people in the world already pay most taxes.
    They are just trying to pay less then half of what they are forced to pay by all you poor people and your government.

Maybe its time to stop trying to steal the money of the successful and be successful your self.
    Theft = theft no matter how much money the guy you are stealing from has.

No, but he will be soon, and when that happens those pesky taxes better be history!

- - - Updated - - -

Because you can look it up? The richest people in the world already pay most taxes.
    They are just trying to pay less then half of what they are forced to pay by all you poor people and your government.

Maybe its time to stop trying to steal the money of the successful and be successful your self.
    So first you say they pay their share, then you say they pay less than half their share(as agreed upon by the society they live in)?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always been suspected, never official though. Can anything really be done about it other than shamefully wagging your finger at people on the list?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I'm sure even the super rich appreciate the police, military, court system and so on, heck there's even rich people who realise that having billions of dollars is pretty pointless and giving them away does not affect their life, I don't expect them to give away to charity, but I do expect them to pay their taxes just as I do.

Your assumption that everyone who does not pay millions in taxes are "lazy people who cant hold a job for a month" is pretty ignorant.

If they really havent named US politicians yet and theres actually a lot on there, that could be the match that lights the cord

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I'm sure even the super rich appreciate the police, military, court system and so on, heck there's even rich people who realise that having billions of dollars is pretty pointless and giving them away does not affect their life, I don't expect them to give away to charity, but I do expect them to pay their taxes just as I do.

Your assumption that everyone who does not pay millions in taxes are "lazy people who cant hold a job for a month" is pretty ignorant.
    And they pay for the police/military a lot more then everyone else.
    Why do we need to tax the shit out of people that made something with their life?
    Why can't they pay 1000 in taxes like a normal person does and enjoy the rest as they see fit?
    They came up with an idea or made something of their life to be successful while millions of other people did not or could not.
    Why are we punishing these people?

As I said, I would fucking hide every single penny I owned to pay as little taxes as possible (seeing that would still be more then average Joe).

And they pay for the police/military a lot more then everyone else.
    Why do we need to tax the shit out of people that made something with their life?
    Why can't they pay 1000 in taxes like a normal person does and enjoy the rest as they see fit?
    They came up with an idea or made something of their life to be successful while millions of other people did not or could not.
    Why are we punishing these people?

As I said, I would fucking hide every single penny I owned to pay as little taxes as possible (seeing that would still be more then average Joe).
    Because if everybody had to pay the same flat amount, those poor people would literally be unable to even pay that(because spoiler alert, that amount would have to increase by a lot to make up for those rich people not paying more), leaving nothing for them to live off of... which would not be ideal for those rich people, because eventually there would be nobody left to make money off of.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Dickens' best novel.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Well the funny thing is I would say everyone expects Trump to be on that list

The question is, what about Hillary Clinton
    Wouldn't be surprised about that either, honestly. In fact I'd be shocked if herself or someone she's got close ties to isn't on that list.