Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by metalslave View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Infinity. This warsong vs Frostwof dilemma was hurting me! To add a bit of salt on this debate, I was checking top parsers on Mythic HF Assault anda I would say that 90% of top rogues was using double frostwolf. You can check that on buff procs.
    Most Rogues primarily focus on their Subtlety spec as it is the most important spec we can offer in a Single-Target scenario. Multistrike is the best enchant there so many rogues who only have two good weapons will enchant them with Multistrike and use them both for Subtlety and Combat. If you are in the mood for experimenting, try simming your Rogue with all possible combinations of Enchants. Some >745 Subtlety Rogues use Multistrike/Crit over Multistrike/Multistrike weapon enchants because it is slightly better during the opener on some bosses.

@Infinity Thanks for making the effort of a scientific approach. This is the way those questions should be answered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste as Combat.
    Multistrike as Subtlety.
    Mastery as Assassination.

Simple as that
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Haste as Combat.
    Multistrike as Subtlety.
    Mastery as Assassination.

Simple as that
    For God's sake, man. Try and read a forum before you post a response. Sometimes it's impossible because the forum thread is so large, but there are like 20 posts here. It would have taken you a minute to read and keep yourself from posting something inaccurate and wrong.

Deleted
    For pvp as combat I always go with felmouth frenzy it's a no brainer freeby ranged attack and some decent burst in an opener
    Last edited by mmoc82018c8e40; 2016-04-14 at 09:39 AM. Reason: typo

I would always eat Felmouth Frenzy because procs upon procs is how you get top ranks, kappa MLG swag 420.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityRogue View Post
    For God's sake, man. Try and read a forum before you post a response. Sometimes it's impossible because the forum thread is so large, but there are like 20 posts here. It would have taken you a minute to read and keep yourself from posting something inaccurate and wrong.
    I have read it all. That's why I wanted to post a summarized explanation.

Claiming Multistrike is better than Haste is WRONG.

The reason you can see Combat Rogues with Multistrike gems and enchants is becuase they usually have a Subtlety specc as well. Re-gemming and re-enchanting is too expensive every time you change specc. Since Multistrike is better for Combat COMPARED TO how good Haste is for Subtlety, they gem/enchant MS. But if you are only Combat, you want Haste.

Subtlety + Combat Rogue which switch speccs a lot = Multistrike.

Pure Combat Rogue (Only specc you play PvE) = FULL HASTE!
    Last edited by Battlebeard; 2016-04-15 at 01:39 PM.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I have read it all. That's why I wanted to post a summarized explanation.

Claiming Multistrike is better than Haste is WRONG.

The reason you can see Combat Rogues with Multistrike gems and enchants is becuase they usually have a Subtlety specc as well. Re-gemming and re-enchanting is too expensive every time you change specc. Since Multistrike is better for Combat COMPARED TO how good Haste is for Subtlety, they gem/enchant MS. But if you are only Combat, you want Haste.

Subtlety + Combat Rogue which switch speccs a lot = Multistrike.

Pure Combat Rogue (Only specc you play PvE) = FULL HASTE!
    Just read the f'ing math Inifity posted and realize you are wrong. On single target YES Haste is better. But who the f plays combat on singeltarget? If you do, then switch to sub. On AoE starting at 3 targets multistrike outperforms haste. It's just a fact. So whenever you are in combat spec you should be using multistrike food. To sum it up for you so you might understand.
    • Combat is a spec that should only be used on aoe.
    • Combats best stat for aoe is multistrike.
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2016-04-15 at 03:39 PM.