Poll: Which is your favourite feature?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I liked some of the buildings, at least for a while. The stuff you could get from quests at the inn , like avianas feather, was fun. Also the daily gadgets like N.U.K.E from the engineer , robot arms etc was alot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I was gonna reply properly but this comment just removed any reason to bother, flying is now as much a feature as it has been in any expansion before it. And WoD has been "over" for quite a long time now.

You poll options contain the worst parts of the expansion, btw.
    If you don't enjoy those features, it means that wow isn't the game for you. Please quit the game if you think blizzard game is horrible. Stop whining and complaining! You are what wrong with wow's community! Please uninstall the game, or just play!

The new LFG tool .....

Deleted
    all the options you have in the poll are garbage

the toy box was a nice addition, that's about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Doh i clicked Garrison, presumed it was a most hated topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    I really liked mission part of garrison and shipyard glad to see they are keeping it in legion.
    This is why the game is turning to shit.

There were some UI improvements? I'll miss Vivianne?

Rest was pretty much shite to me although I made a lot of gold.

Also, your poll choices are [mumble mumble blah blah urgh].

Deleted
    None of the options listed was god imho.

Gotta go with updated character models as well, they are all awesome, it was needed, and it's staying with us. Garrison and all that stuff can go away, while I was never mad at them or hated them, their time is over and time to move on to more engaging gameplay (new mythic dungeons look much better as a filler content).

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the stuff in the poll. I liked the battleground strong boxes, and the updated character models equally the best

Deleted
    Timewalking. Sadly even that wasn't as awesome as it could have been (5 Dungeons is not enough imo).

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. I can't think of anything WoD did that i liked other then the new character models.

Garrisons are so boring. they have no customization and were all in all just poorly implemented.

Shipyard and shipyard missions are the same as the Garrison ones, boring.

As someone that has 77 reps at exalted i can say the WoD rep is... not the worst. It is still boring as hell tho.

I hated the lore in WoD. The alternate timeline thing was so dumb. If we needed to go back then it should have been to our own draenor.

The puzzle like terrain got boring fast and most of the time it wasn't worth doing.

So ya WoD did nothing i could call my "favorite".
    Last edited by Rendark; 2016-04-05 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    By artistic value put in the model updates do you mean derpy faces? Or one, maximum two faces per race/gender? Or feet which are levitating below your character's robes? Or absolutely idiotic movement animation for half of races?
    That's a whole lot of stupid for such a short post.

1. Maybe go learn how opinions work, because apparently you missed that lesson in elementary school.
    2. The 'same face shape' issue (which was true of classic as well) was addressed before WoD even launched. If you're going to cry about something, at least get your shit straight.
    3. Two faces per race gender is straight-up hyperbolic whining. See previous 'get your shit straight' comment.
    4. WoW has always had the annoying cut-off feet thing. Yes, it would have been nice for the new models to improve that, but its hardly exclusive to them.
    5. Your opinion on the animations is exactly that: your opinion. Which brings us back to #1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Timewalking. Sadly even that wasn't as awesome as it could have been (5 Dungeons is not enough imo).
    Er... there's way more than 5 dungeons set up for TWing. Or do you mean per expansion?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    That's a whole lot of stupid for such a short post.
    Wow, just wow. Such a temper. I seriously envy your husband/boyfriend, sweetheart
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    The only thing that comes to my mind is timewalking. It's not in the poll - which is possibly a troll attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That isn't a feature, that's just something Blizz had thrown in to whiners and filthy casuals.

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic dungeon is just renamed heroic dungeon.
    Heroic dungeon is normal dungeon
    And normal dungeon is ready mode for casuals to throw in welfare gears.
    One might be a reaction to angry players and the other just a harder rehashing of repeat content. Both are better then anything on the list we have to pick from in the poll though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic dungeons. Weekly quests (4 mythic dungeons, 5 timewalking dungeons being the best). Also liked timewalking as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    all the options you have in the poll are garbage
    Yes, that was the point. It's a next-level troll poll. People falling for it left and right.

I really enjoyed almost all of WoD.
    The leveling was great.
    I did like the legendary mission(for the ring) but the reward was a bit too good and made me not want to play alts.
    garrisons still provide too much gold and made professions really bland.

not a fan on how gear levels were from one tier to another or from first boss to end.
    glad multistrike is being removed wish versatility was not so prevalent.

For me: none of the poll options. Timewalking and toy box would be the two features that stands out for me.