Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    For me, it's the heavy focus on garrisons and the "raid or GTFO" thing that WoD is doing. Garrison chores got boring less than a month after I hit 100 on my main, and I "retired" from raiding at the end of Cataclysm. WoD doesn't offer much else that I care to do.

To elaborate a little more on "heavy focus on garrisons" here, I'll say that I don't like what garrisons did to professions (particularly what the herb garden and mine did to gathering professions). And while garrison missions seemed cool at first, I agree with many that they feel more like a Facebook game than something that should be in an MMORPG. Honestly, I think I want to step down from the "commander" position and go back to being an adventurer. I'm fine with letting some NPC be the commander who sends me on missions.

Also I preferred the original plan of having faction cities on Draenor, instead of people just hanging out in their garrisons all the time.

I won't say I _hated_ WoD, because it had its good points and introduced a lot of good things to the game (leveling was fun, Draenor was beautiful, all the bag optimization stuff, new models, etc), but it's very easily my least favorite expansion in terms of actual content. I started playing in 2005, and WoD is the first time I've been unsubscribed longer than active in an expansion. Even Cataclysm at least managed to keep me playing after I hit the level cap.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-07 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The destruction of the professions and debasing of the currency left me with nothing to do outside of raiding.

Two tiers was a bit thin for an expansion that will likely last two years. The 20 man mythic format also left me with nothing to do after clearing heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    The destruction of the professions
    I don't get how so many player can say professions have been destroyed in WoD. As a casual player I've earned enough gold from crafting to buy 2 years of subscription from WoW token and I wasn't even doing crafting for the first tier of WoD so I've missed the part of the game crafting was the most profitable.

If your talking about prof perks well its probably the best thing blizzard ever made to remove these. Choosing a profession based upon the stats buff it gives was a bad idea WoW clone never followed for a reason.

- Farahlon;
    - Only two tiers of raiding;
    - PvP gear is comparable to items from heroic HFC and you can get it in 1-2 days;
    - Useless and shitty proffesions;
    - Almost no reasons to leave garrison;
    - 'big content patch' 6.1;
    - Orcs. Orcs everywhere;
    - No dragons. This MMORPG and i want kill dragons again.

Garrisons without a doubt. Too many resources invested for nowhere near enough return.