Deleted

Please identify Addon/Weakaura

I have recently became very stressed person after not being able to remove this addon/weakaura from my UI.
    It is popping each time on Gorefiend with names of every person in raid and timers in belly.
    I am not able to move it and additionaly I am not able to delete it as I simply have no clue what it is.
    I have checked all of my Weakauras and addons and still nothing. It is not Exorsus and BigWigs aswell.
    Please identify what the hell is it and how to remove it.
    You will make one DK a happy person and one less problem on this world!
    Big thanks!
    Edit:
    List of all my active addons:
    AA, Auctioneed, Bagnon, BigWigs, Bitten's Spellflash DK/Monk, EasyCopy, Exorsus, HandyNotes, Hermes, Informant, Iskar Assist, Master Plan, O Item Level, Omen3, Rarity, RCLootCouncil, Server HOp, Sexy Map, Simulationcraft, Skada, Stubby, Weakauras2, Elvui

imgur.com/3DF7fmK
    Last edited by mmoc649a1bc5a7; 2016-04-05 at 08:54 PM.

We do not have list of your addons but i think this is weak auras string

Deleted
    It looks like weakaura to me aswell tho I checked all of them one by one and this one is not showing. It only pops out during Gorefiend encounter. From addons that would manage encounters I use only Bigwigs and Exorsus. Had ConsGorefiend tho deleted it ages ago :S.
    If you need any additional details to identify it I can provide w/e you need.
    I loaded all of my weakauras from every character and its still not showing this particular one.
    imgur.com/6VY6tRR

Deleted
    Iirc it's a weak aura to track digest debuffs. It won't show up outside of raids as anything since there is "nothing" to load. It will probably just look somewhat like this:
    https://i.gyazo.com/913aa2d97af6afaf034b2096a2935015.png
    Last edited by mmocff82a4ff39; 2016-04-07 at 04:33 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Search for "Gorefiend", "digest" or "181295" inside WTF/Account/NAME/Savedvariables/Weakauras.lua

EDIT: your WA organization is the worst I've seen in a while :P

Deleted
    I checked this folder and it's empty.. Also I searched my WoW folder for above keywords and it found nothing (Except BigWigs/DBM - when i searched "Gorefiend")...

EDIT:
    I kind of understand tho as long as i can see externals on me when tanking I'm good tho still working on better UI layout

It's an Exorsus mod intended for mythic. You can turn it off through Exorsus if you go under HFC in options and select the boss.

i bet ExRT gorefiend digest mod looks different and he would be able to move it

Deleted
    /framestack told me its weakaura tho it must be assigned to some other weakaura or sth cos I dont have any single one that is responsible for it. Problem still not solved...

Deleted
    I already told you that it's a Weak Aura for Digest. I used to have it. Go through all your auras as toggling visibility on all won't have it show up as shown on my previous screenshot.

Try searching for names like T18, Gorefiend, Digest, HFC and such if you have too many auras and can't be arsed to go through them individually.