Options/Addons reset

Heya,

For some reason a few options have reset itself yesterday, no idea as to why.
    I did saw that when I logged in it listed my login name as "UNKNOWN" and realm as "UNKNOWN", yet I logged in fine.

Not everything has been reset - most of my UI seems to be intact - yet my bag addon configuration was totally "fresh".

Some configuration options have also been reset to default (Window size, fullscreen, error speech).
    Is there any way to return to my old options?

Unless you regularly back up your WTF folder, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Heya,

For some reason a few options have reset itself yesterday, no idea as to why.
    I did saw that when I logged in it listed my login name as "UNKNOWN" and realm as "UNKNOWN", yet I logged in fine.

Not everything has been reset - most of my UI seems to be intact - yet my bag addon configuration was totally "fresh".

Some configuration options have also been reset to default (Window size, fullscreen, error speech).
    Is there any way to return to my old options?
    you could look in your WTF folder for your acct/character/savedvariables and find the .bak corresponding to the addon in question that may contain the information you seek... or you could try one of your other characters with the same addon configuration and drag it from their folder to your character in question.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Addons utilising the Ace3 libraries will often save profiles per-character.
    You could try from the affected character, to go into the addon settings, expanding the list and see if there is a Profiles section, and selecting the profile from a working character.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.