Poll: Which do you use?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I used to dread the update,but after playing with the new models since 6.0 dropped I honestly can't stand the old models,I do hate how my dwarf's face looks nothing like it used to tho
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910

10+ Year Old Account
    New. If you main a male human, you know how shitty the old model is you just never want to go back to it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

The last time I played I toggled them on and off a few times but generally I felt that it really didn't matter to me that much either way. They freshen things up a great deal, but that's all they do, I don't feel like it had any drastic effect on my character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use new, while my human and Night Elf characters seemed unchanged by the updates, I think I had to change two of my characters around due to how god damn horrible they looked, mostly due to hair to head correlation, some of the hair looks a bit disjointed on some heads, especially male humans.

while I have no problem with some of the new models some of them do still need work. No complaints from my Dwarf though, dwarf models are awesome <3
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Why would I use Old? I didn't even realize it was an option to be honest.
    The characters I play just look better no ifs ands or buts about it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    The new models.
    They look way better imo.

Formerly known as Arafal

Aside from some of the weird facial expressions (and those are slowly being fixed, from what I understand), I prefer the new models. I think my dwarf warrior looks a lot more badass with the new one.

That said, I completely understand why some people prefer the old ones, and I think it's cool that there's an option to choose one or the other.

Ofc new ones.

New, the only one I think that got worse was Night Elf male, I was in the minority in that I loved the old model and the new one cause me to change races.

Deleted
    New models, they do look better than the old ones.

New ones of course... The old models look so horrible on comparison