Thread: new to DK

Deleted

new to DK

Hi... im really new to DK and i LOOOOOVE unholy even if i still dont have the rune system 100% yet but my question is my pet dies really often while raiding and mythic dung.. do i handle it wrong or what? or im a just a dk retard?

Your pet shouldn't be dying that often, particularly in a raid. In mythic dungeons there are more things that can kill it since mobs will attack and debuff the pet with single target abilities as if its another player target, but it shouldn't be dying very much in raids.

In mythic dungeons its likely a nasty debuff that the healer doesn't dispel (many healers don't even bother to track pets on the their heal UI since they are self sufficient 99% of the time.) So you can always double check that and ask for a dispel.

Keep your eye on it - and you can always heal it with death coil, especially after combat if you have enough runic power left. And its a 1 min cd to re-summon, so if it does die, just re-summon it right away.

Sometimes the pet will disappear (particular when phasing into another area or over grated sections) - but that's a blizz problem with holes in the floors/bad pathing, etc etc. It happens far less now than it used to (looking at you Durumu) but it can still happen sometimes.

Deleted
    thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip Death Coil
    /cast [@pet] Death Coil