Fan Tracer Animation - happy sequel

Quite a few people here had responded in an awesome way to my first video that I started because of a thread right here on MMO-champ, so I figured it would be worth sharing the sequel to that video. I'm glad that things turned out well for almost all parties, though it was all just a good excuse to make tracer dance to me.

(if this belongs in a separate video sticky then I apologize. I must be a total idiot, I could only find the one for streams)

It was not about Tracer's butt. People were not demanding that Tracer's butt be shown.

They were demanding Blizzard not cave to "SJWs" by changing the pose.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    It was not about Tracer's butt. People were not demanding that Tracer's butt be shown.

They were demanding Blizzard not cave to "SJWs" by changing the pose.
    If they caved to SJWs, the new pose wouldn't have looked like this. They don't care about them, they changed the pose for the sake of the "it doesn't fit her character" argument. And they were right about that, the new one is much better while still similar to the replaced one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    If they caved to SJWs, the new pose wouldn't have looked like this. They don't care about them, they changed the pose for the sake of the "it doesn't fit her character" argument. And they were right about that, the new one is much better while still similar to the replaced one.
    The legit original post made by SJWs, which wasn't even an SJW, even said that it was a sexualized pose that didn't fit her character. It didn't. There were people before that post that said it didn't. Blizzard didn't just pull a new pose out of their asses overnight. They clearly agreed it wasn't right for a while and a thousand petulant fuck boys are silenced over night and it is glorious.

10+ Year Old Account

Ima just leave this here

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Ima just leave this here
    Ahahahahahahaha

Epic
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"